Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. (33176 Views)

2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Aregbe Kan, Alimosho Kan!!! Alimosho didn't forget his works...

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by InaNla(f): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2019
Aregbese.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2019
tempex88:

This comment is misleading.

Tinubu did very good job with ikotun Igando road.
Fashola did excellent Job with lasu isheri expressway.

There are so many other projects in that area, FG abandoned NYSC camp that the Lagos State government destroyed and built nice houses and many more

Alimosho enjoys APC
FG abandoned?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by BlueRayDick: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided keep quiet my friend. That is federal secondary school Alimosho and I blame Jonathan for not renovate it before he was kicked out of the office. His government set 4billion for rehabilitation and furnishing of primary and secondary school own by federal government. Wike used the money to get to power in Rivers state.

Which one be federal secondary school alimosho again?

There are just 3 schools owned by fG in Lagos; Kings college, Queens college and Friday feral government college Ijanikin.

Where u see federal government alimosho I no know. Make Una dey lie small small abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by efilefun(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2019
ipobarethieves:
his house is around dat Egbeda.Dey have Rauf Hospital, Market etc there
I think he was once a LG chairman at Alimosho.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Changethechain: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2019
Please what is the name of the federal secondary school because I stay in alimosho.... I just don't know why people lie so much
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided keep quiet my friend. That is federal secondary school Alimosho and I blame Jonathan for not renovate it before he was kicked out of the office. His government set 4billion for rehabilitation and furnishing of primary and secondary school own by federal government. Wike used the money to get to power in Rivers state.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by BaluBalu: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
when I always says that APC is a cult party ,they will be saying another thing. Since you and your party perfected in removing Ambode from that seat , you have refused to post Ambode infrastructure projects in Lagos State. You are a disgrace to Lagosians . It shows vividly that you hate the man, and karma will surely back fire for what you are doing . What's people business with clueless Aregbesola you are posting here . Why can't you post loser Ajimobi too. Stop been childish here.
Johnnyessence:
Nobody should celebrate this clueless Aregbesola that wrecked osun state before leaving the state for his puppet. This is the same clueless and first governor of osun state that owed workers over 15 months salaries, and you are here posting his pictures. You should be ashamed of yourself posting his pictures here
Why can't you post Ajimobi pictures too. Oh he lost big in oyo state, now the hatred is in Ajimobi . I will repeat again that karma is a bitch.
Johnnyessence:
you don't even know how evil this man entails , now the so called white elephant projects he collected loans for in Osun state have been stopped. The road from gbongan to Akoda road have been stopped since last year. Why can't you post the road now as you have been doing that before. The road from osogbo to ilaodo too have been stopped , why can't you be posting pictures of that now. He borrowed billions of naira from Islamic bank, and up till today, the road project have not been constructed. Now this same clueless governor ruined the state into debt. It will take 3 decades to owode the debt. Meaning, it will take 2-3 governors to pay the debt he incured for the state. Aregbesola is a bad example for governance. So so pathetic . Why can't you be posting Ajimobi too, he's a loser now Abi.
You are nothing but an asshole .
Black chimp .
You voted for the dancing slowpoke. We voted for Oyetola and he won .
E still dy pain you .
No go commit suicide o . Omo ale jatijati .
Enemy of progress.
Oloriburuku werey .
Koni da fun gbogbo family e .
Aye e ma baje ni .
Alayetita

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by almarthins(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Nogodye:
That shows that this man called Aregbe still love by the people of Alimosho.See love they showed to him.

Kind of sha! One hospital is named after him for okunola.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2019
germanized:
See the place he visited with dilapidated roof and ceilings... These are the patrons of bad governance in our society, they have no shame, he and his APC comerades.

Alimosho is the biggest local government area in Lagos, yet the least developed. Go to Iyana Ipaja, Ikotun, Egbeda, the state of the roads is an eye sore and this is where APC has gotten its major votes for the past 20 years.

you need an update ... ogbeni ambode have fixed every major road around those axis you mentioned ....from iyana ipaja to egbeda down to ikotun are all tiled roads ,i cruise except traffic. Do i need to remind you there is an ongoing expansion along the iyana ipaja xpress road, c'mon its not everytime we will be criticising,
Kudos to ex governor ambode for what he did across all mainland axis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

So for the past 4 years that APC has been in Abuja,they couldn't repair it? Blame will definitely kill some people...
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2019
ericsmith:

you need an update ... ogbeni ambode have fixed every major road around those axis you mentioned ....from iyana ipaja to egbeda down to ikotun are all tiled roads ,i cruise except traffic. Do i need to remind you there is an ongoing expansion along the iyana ipaja xpress road, c'mon its not everytime we will be criticising,
Kudos to ex governor ambode for what he did across all mainland axis.

Same area where I live? Egbeda Akowonjo road is hell... Lasu-Isheri road is filled with potholes, all roads in Ikotun are useless.

If you stay in this area and yet you talk like this, you are a monster.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

There is nothing like federal government secondary school. If it is federal government, then it have to be federal government college. I went to one. Stop supporting evil, Lagos is not where it should be and he is right. Lagos with its gdp should be telling Joburg, Nairobi, Cairo, Abidjan, European cities to shut up and sit down. It’s fact, Dubai was built under 10 years before they started adding some things, forget about pdp or apc, this men have nothing to offer the country, they lack depth in vision, I am not sure they see beyond 1 km, they lack everything, so Bro, nothing like federal government secondary school, and that’s not one. Just like federal government college ijaniki etc. supporting criminals is a crime you will pay for your generations. If only we can unite as one and kick this hoodlums, but yet they divide us against ourselves because they know our unity is dangerous to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2019
tempex88:

There are so many other projects in that area, FG abandoned NYSC camp that the Lagos State government destroyed and built nice houses and many more

Alimosho enjoys APC

Same area where I live? Egbeda Akowonjo road is hell... Lasu-Isheri road is filled with potholes, all roads in Ikotun are useless.

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by tohyorsih(f): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Abule oki people for don use stone break hin head

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by quickberry(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2019
germanized:
See the place he visited with dilapidated roof and ceilings... These are the patrons of bad governance in our society, they have no shame, he and his APC comerades.

Alimosho is the biggest local government area in Lagos, yet the least developed. Go to Iyana Ipaja, Ikotun, Egbeda, the state of the roads is an eye sore and this is where APC has gotten its major votes for the past 20 years.

Let's see the picture of primary and secondary schools in your region.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Lharyman: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2019
I so much believe that many people Criticizing this man never had the privilege to set foot in State of Osun. Go out and see the infrastructural facilities he gave to both Primary and Secondary Schools in that State. No doubt, this can never be found in any State own Schools (Primary and Secondary) in the whole Country. I see this as a remarkable achievement of his administration. Don't just criticize Achievers all because of hatred on one Party or the Other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Hiwhen66999999: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2019
Prove below

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2019
germanized:

i donnt live in that axis but i drive through that axis, i know from moshalashi down to egba is good enough for speed drive till round about down to under bridge is a smooth one,the ikotun & lasu isheri major road i know is Ok not deadly as you are trying hard to project.
As far as major roads in alimosho are concern i will score lagos govt 70%
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by PassiveNaira: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Ogbeni Aregbe is waiting for ministerial appointment.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by godwon01(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Two face man. Lagos and Osogbo.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by bareal(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2019
tempex88:

Alimosho enjoys APC

You carefully omitted Ambode!!! Kontinu so ogbó
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by tiredoflife(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2019
The worst slave anyone can be in captivity with
Is a happy slave
Afonjas are happy slaves
They make the system work the way it is angry

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by persius555(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Nigerians enjoy and wallow in deceit. What a pity
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Max24: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2019
ipobarethieves:
his house is around dat Egbeda.Dey have Rauf Hospital, Market etc there
Which his house ? Be deceiving yourself. Your mumu never do. Aregbes main residential house is at GRA Ikeja, a masion of a place, close to that of Muiz Banire. The Egbeda own is for politics.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by tempex88(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2019
bareal:

You carefully omitted Ambode!!! Kontinu so ogbó

Lol....4get that ambode guy.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2019
tiredoflife:
The worst slave anyone can be in captivity with
Is a happy slave
Afonjas Lagos Yorubas are happy slaves
They make the system work the way it is angry

Fixed.

We would be well on the road to greatness if stopped using these divisive and derogatory names on each other and focused instead on kicking greedy politicians out of office. These old men and their younger acolytes are the real enemies of the people, not the average Yoruba/Ibo/Hausa man hustling hard to make ends meet.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by frowland(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2019
germanized:
See the place he visited with dilapidated roof and ceilings... These are the patrons of bad governance in our society, they have no shame, he and his APC comrades.

There is a problem with hate. It makes you see only the bad in people and place. I cannot imagine how so many of you sleep and wake up with so much hate. omo!!

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2019
frowland:

There is a problem with hate. It makes you see only the bad in people and place. I cannot imagine how so many of you sleep and wake up with so much hate. omo!!

If you're satisfied with the way things are in your environment, by all means keep "loving" every politician who should be held responsible for their failures.

In Africa when you critique a person, it is always hate. We leave the facts and focus on fiction, that's why we're where we are today.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by KGD10: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you don't even know how evil this man entails , now the so called white elephant projects he collected loans for in Osun state have been stopped. The road from gbongan to Akoda road have been stopped since last year. Why can't you post the road now as you have been doing that before. The road from osogbo to ilaodo too have been stopped , why can't you be posting pictures of that now. He borrowed billions of naira from Islamic bank, and up till today, the road project have not been constructed. Now this same clueless governor ruined the state into debt. It will take 3 decades to owode the debt. Meaning, it will take 2-3 governors to pay the debt he incured for the state. Aregbesola is a bad example for governance. So so pathetic . Why can't you be posting Ajimobi too, he's a loser now Abi.

This OSU won't face his region. Always concerned about others. You want to see Aregbesola roads? Here are the

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH / Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement / United Labour Congress Commences Strike Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.