Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I’m Not Tired Of Acting As Lover Boy –alex Ekubo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Tired Of Acting As Lover Boy –alex Ekubo (469 Views)

Jemima Osunde Goes Back To Acting As She Finishes From Medical School (PHOTO) / Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value / Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Tired Of Acting As Lover Boy –alex Ekubo by oluchisimfred: 4:23am On Mar 17, 2019
Alex Ekubo in a new interview disclosed that he is tired of acting as a lover boy, a role that endeared him to many Nigerians especially the female ones.Alex Ekubo who stated that he is not tired of acting lover boy roles in the interview with Sunday Scoop, also added that he has played other roles that does not portray him as such.

“We don’t shoot action or science fiction movies in Nigeria; so, we end up making comedy movies and dramas. It’s either one plays the character of a boyfriend or husband. However, in recent times, I have acted a lot of roles that don’t portray me as a lover boy. I have never got tired of playing a lover boy (role). But before acting in movies, I consider the script. If I cannot connect with it, I would not accept it. If the script does not speak to me, I will not go for it" he said. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/17/im-not-tired-of-acting-as-lover-boy-alex-ekubo/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

1 Share

Re: I’m Not Tired Of Acting As Lover Boy –alex Ekubo by itspzpics(m): 4:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Lol fvck boi
Re: I’m Not Tired Of Acting As Lover Boy –alex Ekubo by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:57am On Mar 17, 2019
.....AS LONG AS IT FETCHES U THE DOUGH, CONTINUE....UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE TAKES OVER, COS NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.....RAMSEY NOUAH, PAT ATTAH, SAINT OBI AND EVEN RMD WERE ONCE THERE BUT NOW THEY ARE PAST TENSE....NA SO LIFE BE.
Re: I’m Not Tired Of Acting As Lover Boy –alex Ekubo by PrettyGist: 6:22am On Mar 17, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Kodak Black Reacts To Young M.A Calling Him Weird / Stingy Replies / Video-see What This Man Did To His Own Mother On Mothers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.