Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Didn’t Call Out Ubi Franklin To Revive My Career – Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Call Out Ubi Franklin To Revive My Career – Iyanya (190 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Call Out Ubi Franklin To Revive My Career – Iyanya by oluchisimfred: 5:03am On Mar 17, 2019
Iyanya who had a back and forth stand-off with his former business partner last week, has stated that he didn't call out Ubi Franklin to revive his career. Iyanya who debunked such claims as he maintained that he didn't call out Ubi Franklin to revive his career or get back to a place of reckoning, said in a new interview; 

He said, “I just want to focus on music. Right now, my major focus is on my new record label, Violet 360. I was actually doing a media tour for the new label before I got blindsided with the whole Ubi story; that was never meant to be the focus. I see it as a distraction. People can think whatever they like; I have no control over that. I just finished recording a song with Duncan Mighty and I would prefer we focus on that. Very soon, I will be putting out an Extended Play album titled, The Rebirth.”

On why he just decided to start a label instead of when he left MMMG some years ago, Iyanya said, “Don’t worry, I’m going to tell my story soon, probably in a book or TV series; that way, I can make money off it. People have been asking me a lot of questions about that but I will like to keep mum for now.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/17/i-didnt-call-out-ubi-franklin-to-revive-my-career-iyanya/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Call Out Ubi Franklin To Revive My Career – Iyanya by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Na stunt jare

(1) (Reply)

Video-oge Okoye Reveals Why She Visited Pastor Lukau / Video: Hilarious! L-tido Shops For New Bed / South East APC Endorses Onyejeocha For House Of Reps Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.