Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta (37540 Views)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didnโ€™t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by nlparrot: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZIFjTdFjU?si=P5deRkVWq8If0-N1

Chioma, Davido's Dad And Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival Party In Atlanta

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by TemplarLandry: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by TANID(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Say Neck No dey pain davido ni

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by nlparrot: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2023
Chioma Adeleke, the wife of music superstar singer Davido, has made her appearance at his just concluded concert.

New reported, that after a year of canceling his Away Festival due to his sonโ€™s death, the singer held his much-talked-about African concert at the State Farm Stadium which was a sold out show.

His wife, Chioma who has been keeping a low profile since their sonโ€™s death and now the birth of their twins made a surprising appearance at the concert.

Mother of twin, Chioma was seen in the videos making rounds showing her husbandโ€™s support as she held tightly to him as they left the show. This would be the first time, the mother of two has been spotted at her husbandโ€™s concert since his comeback

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Bluntguy: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2023
Money good o.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Bliss62: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nothing beats family support... see him smiling sheepishly , I guess his sister isn't in town, she's always at his shows too

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by otipoju(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Una wey go this show try. Life na stages, you just outgrow some things.

11 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Karlifate: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Few years down the line, Chioma & Davido will start looking alike. cheesy

Effect of white proteinous liquid cheesy

LMAO! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CJStarz: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hope say she no leave the twins in Nigeria with another Nanny?
Igbo girls dey have sense,dis one jus dey fall our hands

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Koweol: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Just dey make us proud dey go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Beautiful people โค๏ธ

It's a good feeling to see Chioma smiling again.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Guyman01: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chioma is lucky to have a father inlaw who truly loves and fully welcomed her into his household.
This means that no matter what Davido does this is the only Iyawo known to the Adeleke family.
She must have played her cards well to win over Davido's father to her side.

I tried to end the relationship with my wife at a time but it was hard because while we were dating I introduced her to my family casually and I didn't know that she kept in touch with mu dad, together with my sister she will pay for pedicure for the old man something I didn't see as important and even invited the Priest to come and say Mass in our house when the old man was sick and couldn't attend church, only those who are Catholics will understand the significance of that.

So when I felt she was not the sophisticated kind of girl I wanted and introduced another girl to them it was like I brought war to the family, I was told that I can play around as much as I want with women out there but as per marriage they have made their choice.
Actually my initial aim was to just chop and clean mouth and move to the next girl but this one come hook, till date she has remained a unifying force in my family ๐Ÿ™„

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Iamdbull: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Lord when? When will I have my family and my 5 future girlfriends screaming at my concert? I can't wait walahi

Abi my freestyle below no sweet reach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q27magJz5UM?si=Nl03jde441qKPUZQ

5 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
CJStarz:
You sound so slow,
Why?

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Matrix137(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
Good for them. OBO no go minus.

Please someone help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please I'm starving ๐Ÿฅบ

07 25 00 93 40 access bank
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Matrix137(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
post=127056778:

You sound so slow,
Why?
But it's actually a valid question in all honesty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Padipadi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
She look so happy
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CoronaVirusPro: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:
She look so happy

How can you marry a wealthy person and not be happy?

Even when you are unhappy, the money will make you happy.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Aptech019: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Good
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Cardozzo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
wink
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Enjoy is not easy

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by nony43(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chioma your home is blessed.

8 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by SpatialKing(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
This two will never learn
They have started leaving their new kids with Nani again
While they keep partying

6 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Ola9ja23: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Yoruba money dey sweet die

No stinginess like their savior I no dey give chi chi

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Money makes life soft

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by SavageResponse(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
The pendant on that necklace is rather large, how does Davido cope with the weight? grin

11 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Mindlog: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
CJStarz:

She leave dem for Nigeria for your house!

Maybe you expected Chioma's mother and their childminders to come with the twins to the show to prove to you they are being taken care of.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by ShangTsung000: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
In all,have money.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by davodyguy: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
You guys and the abuse of the word 'storm'

How many of Una fit stand a mighty storm?

Everyone storm storm storm

Can't you use another words like grace the occasion, appear at the occasion, vist the venue etx

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Biola67: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
CJStarz:
Twins wey never step naija. Dey play. You think say na like your own

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Ramsey Nouah Dating Janet Jackson / Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace / Meet Enam Honya, Ghanaian Model With Vitiligo. She's Stunning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.