Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects (687 Views)

A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / Patterns And Frameworks Of False Christian Sects (jw,catholicism,sda ETC) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 5:32am On Mar 17, 2019
1) Deny eternal judgemnt or dilute the threat:
objective is to lure the victim into a false sense of security that they can eat their cake nd have it?
Major implementations are in jehovah witnesses,catholicism (purgatory) etc.

2) De-emphasize the Holy Spirit:
The holy Spirit is the vital force to living a powerful christian life. He is so important that 1) Jesus didnt begin His earthly ministry without Him. 2) He COMMANDED the apostles to not leave Jerusalem until they were embiud with POWER FROM ON HIGH- the Holy Spirit.
Satan's strategy is to put a distance between the victim and the Holy spirit thru various techniques like: disembodimnt: reduce the Holy Spirit the Holy spirit to an inanimate force. We human's dont relate with THINGS we relate with PEOPLE. By disembodying the Holy Spirit in the minds of the victim, the victim is never able to plug into the POWER of God-the Holy Spirit- and recharge his spiritual batteries. He runs on nothing and is hence like a branch cut off from d vine. Spinning his wheels on dead religion and of no threat to satan's kingdom.
Implementations:
JW: the holy Spirit is taught to be an impersonal force AND not a person.

3) Shut off access to God:
how?
Put human barriers of create lots of indirection to Him. When Jesus died on the Cross, the viel in the temple was torn in two-from TOP TO BOTTOM. Why? So that God would no longer be shut up behind walls. That action destroyed the old order. Obsoleted the jewish religion and marked the beginning of a new order- one where man could have DIRECT ONE ON ONE ACCESS TO GOD without the ceremony and barriers of man. How could this b possible. First man who would come before God would b re-created man-spiritually and to be able to stand in the presence of God,a Just Holy and consuming God,he would b clothed with the requisite standard of righteousness. Christ's righteousness Himself! Now,in the new order- God says,Man can come boldly to the throne of Grace. Yes,Come as you are. You are God's child. The Child of the King. Come in.
This barricading is done thru various schemes. Principally by instituting human hierarchies: higher-ups,man must go through to get to God.
Implementations:
catholicism: human priests,one contacts God through. Confess sins to a priest, etc.
JW: "elders" ,anointed ruling class. The higher ups are deemed more ENLIGHTENED/ANOINTED than the lower people and so, the lower ppl are priviledged to have them in their lives to access God. Absolute nonsense. In the new order,every christian (child of God) has 24/7 access to God without human intermediaries. Jesus purchased that priviledge for us by dying on the cross.

2 Likes

Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by Janosky: 5:43am On Mar 17, 2019
asalimpo:
1) Deny eternal judgemnt or dilute the threat:
objective is to lure the victim into a false sense of security that they can eat their cake nd have it?
Major implementations are in jehovah witnesses,catholicism (purgatory) etc.

2) De-emphasize the Holy Spirit:
The holy Spirit is the vital force to living a powerful christian life. He is so important that 1) Jesus didnt begin His earthly ministry without Him. 2) He COMMANDED the apostles to not leave Jerusalem until they were embiud with POWER FROM ON HIGH- the Holy Spirit.
Satan's strategy is to put a distance between the victim and the Holy spirit thru various techniques like: disembodimnt: reduce the Holy Spirit the Holy spirit to an inanimate force. We human's dont relate with THINGS we relate with PEOPLE. By disembodying the Holy Spirit in the minds of the victim, the victim is never able to plug into the POWER of God-the Holy Spirit- and recharge his spiritual batteries. He runs on nothing and is hence like a branch cut off from d vine. Spinning his wheels on dead religion and of no threat to satan's kingdom.
Implementations:
JW: the holy Spirit is taught to be an impersonal force AND not a person.

3) Shut off access to God:
how?
Put human barriers of create lots of indirection to Him. When Jesus died on the Cross, the viel in the temple was torn in two-from TOP TO BOTTOM. Why? So that God would no longer be shut up behind walls. That action destroyed the old order. Obsoleted the jewish religion and marked the beginning of a new order- one where man could have DIRECT ONE ON ONE ACCESS TO GOD without the ceremony and barriers of man. How could this b possible. First man who would come before God would b re-created man-spiritually and to be able to stand in the presence of God,a Just Holy and consuming God,he would b clothed with the requisite standard of righteousness. Christ's righteousness Himself! Now,in the new order- God says,Man can come boldly to the throne of Grace. Yes,Come as you are. You are God's child. The Child of the King. Come in.
This barricading is done thru various schemes. Principally by instituting human hierarchies: higher-ups,man must go through to get to God.
Implementations:
catholicism: human priests,one contacts God through. Confess sins to a priest, etc.
JW: "elders" ,anointed ruling class. The higher ups are deemed more ENLIGHTENED/ANOINTED than the lower people and so, the lower ppl are priviledged to have them in their lives to access God. Absolute nonsense. In the new order,every christian (child of God) has 24/7 access to God without human intermediaries. Jesus purchased that priviledge for us by dying on the cross.

Confused lying Pharisee
Jesus is God ,so he had to rely on another God ( holy ghost)to give him power.
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2019
4) Ridiculing Jesus
This is a favourite of satan. Ridicule Jesus. He does this by a) diluting the importance of His works or Person. Jesus is the Key to the new Order. He is the initiator of it and the central Person in it. Even though,the Holy Spirit is God, the bible says that in the new order,He,the Holy Spirit WILL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF! The Holy Spirit will not divert attention to Himself but will draw one to Christ. You cant go two steps in the new testament without seeing Christ mentioned. The NT is all about Christ.
His sacrifice, His mighty work of reconciling men to God. In eternity the accomplishment of Jesus will never cease being praised. It's all about Jesus.
Without a grasp of a slight understanding of the works of Jesus,one cannot be an effective christian.
Without His death and resurrection salvation is impossible and the new order wouldnt be.
The core technique here is to make man buy his ways to God's mercies rather than use the only currency acceptable for this purpose-the blood of Jesus.
The victim becomes self-conscious and works oriented rather than Christ-conscious (and christ oriented) e.g he thinks if i pray hard enough, give enough alms, go to church enough, fast enough, etc. Then mayb God will be pleased with me and answer my prayers. If i fail in one, God must b very mad at me. This week i did well, i attended all Church services, i did no sin,so God must b very pleased with me and will hear me. It's all about them and their strivings to meet God's standard. I am sick,i have cancer. Why should i hav this disease AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR GOD? GOD Cant you see all i have done for you and help me? I am suffering,mayb it's because i hav not being reading the bible enough or doing enough church work.
The theme turns man from looking unto Jesus and his Perfect works and accomplishment and pitching your faith on Jesus Credit card to see you through unto oneself! Subtle but powerful.
A works-based religion is very addictive opiate because the practitioner gets to feel good if he performs well. It also grows spiritual pride because one can TAKE CREDIT for any success. God heard me because i dont fornicate,lie,steal,cheat. My works is what got my prayer answered! It's humbling to let go off this stinking pride but rather come to the humble realization that I'm nothing and a nobody ,my name isnt what opened doors for me but rather it's all about Jesus. I'm enjoying all this on His account. He gave me His credit card and the luxuries i now enjoy can only be because of Him. He is the gift.
The christ-centric emphasis,leads the christian to erupt in true praise nd gratitude for what christ had done! Much like you would b grateful if some purchased for you a brand new car and in addition credited your account with some millions-while you were in poverty,begging to eat and trekking everywhere.
The Christ-centric emphasis unlocks the power of the new order! The works centric approach reduces it into some list of task one must do to graduate/pass. A good candidate for mindless automation.
Implementations:
catholicism: praying the rosary-mindless dead droning. Works-based.
Jw: evangelism aka warning d wicked. The JW is warned that their salvation is contigent on the amount of works they do. That is their SAT-score affects their college admission. So they work very hard to pass!
The diety of Jesus is also put down. Why? Still the plot to ridicule Jesus. If he is not seen as God ,He wont be so worshipped. If He is seen as just a good higher being but not God,He will not be reverred.
Implementation:
catholicism: other way to God,via mary!
Jw: Jesus isnt God. He is but an angel.
Islam: Jesus is but a prophet. God? No. A goodman? Absolutely! But even muhammed is higher than Him- since M.hamed is the last action hero from God! Blasphemy.

Ridiculing the blood of Jesus:
still under ridiculing Jesus. Discounting the sacrifice of Jesus. In the old testament the blood of the lamb (a type of Christ), offered protection- the first born of d isrealites were spared by the blood. Those without the blood suffered death. The blood of sacrificial animals were sprinkled on the congregation for purifcation of the sinners.
Lastly, the sacrifce was pleasing to God.
By discounting and de-emphasing the blood, the victim is left without PROTECTION and PURIFICATION. He lacks knowledge of powerful tools,he can invoke for his benefit.

1 Like

Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by TVSA: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Janosky:

Confused lying Pharisee Jesus is God ,so he had to rely on another God ( holy ghost)to give him power.
You saw that too. Another person will say Jesus is the holy spirit
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2019
These techniques are also used in various ways to cripple christians and the body of christ to make them less powerful nd less of a threat to satan's kingdom.
They are also used in various ways in other non-christian false religions
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2019
grin

Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
RULE THROUGH FEAR:
----------------------------
There's always an underlying theme of fear in satanic set ups. Free expression is curtailed or discourage. A culture of fear is established so that members are afraid to leave or are discouraged from questioning. This way members become pliable controllabe minions . Slaves to the organization.
Implementation:
catholicism- via the inquisition, so many ppl were killed for so much as reading the bible.
Jw: threat of excommunication and other rules keep d members docile thru fear.
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
beautiful. OP not only Roman Catholicism and Jws but also many false movement, doctrines withing the church are doing the damage. satan is very clever he has infiltrated the Christian community with false miracles signs and wonders, visions, dream and prophecy he has blindfolded many.
if only Christians can see what is going on.
Christians needs to empaize on the purity of the word of God the simplicity that is in Christ and the power of the blood of Jesus to save completely.

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 1:00am On Mar 19, 2019
@solite3
some of his tactics can b seen in valid christian groups and in other non religious groups like the family unit. E.g in some true christian groups,there is a cult of personality around the church founder. Members are brainwashed to seek him rather than God. Members become more reverent of d founder than the God of the pastor . Some founders then exploit this to steal glory due to God and line their pockets
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:
@solite3
some of his tactics can b seen in valid christian groups and in other non religious groups like the family unit. E.g in some true christian groups,there is a cult of personality around the church founder. Members are brainwashed to seek him rather than God. Members become more reverent of d founder than the God of the pastor . Some founders then exploit this to steal glory due to God and line their pockets
true. Making merchandise of the word of God.
They always look for ways to belittle Jesus and exalt themselves. John said he must decrease but Christ must increase but these false churches, prophets,pastors, teaches increase their selves but reduce Jesus.
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by Jozzy4: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo, go and solve your issues on the other thread grin

1 Like

Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by Janosky: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2019
Jozzy4:
Asalimpo was having transmission confusion commissioned in the other thread.
He was well flogged in the other thread,he done run come here dey dull himself.
All la dem na lying Pharisees.
kikikikikikiki
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by Janosky: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:
RULE THROUGH FEAR:
----------------------------
There's always an underlying theme of fear in satanic set ups. Free expression is curtailed or discourage. A culture of fear is established so that members are afraid to leave or are discouraged from questioning. This way members become pliable controllabe minions . Slaves to the organization.
Implementation:
catholicism- via the inquisition, so many ppl were killed for so much as reading the bible.
Jw: threat of excommunication and other rules keep d members docile thru fear.

Your last sentence confirmed you're a lying Pharisee asalimpo
** "v13
Drive out that wicked one from among you (expel him from your Church)" 1cor5:1-13.
Number 16:1-3 ,19-28,31-33

Unrepentant violation of God's righteous standards is asalimpo's
"free expression is curtailed or discourage"
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Janosky:

Asalimpo was having transmission confusion commissioned in the other thread.
He was well flogged in the other thread,he done run come here dey dull himself.
All la dem na lying Pharisees.
kikikikikikiki
i'm not as deluded as a group whose god lies. According to you folks Jesus and God concocted a ruse to decieve thomas. Fabricated a false body put holes in it. Took away the body that was crucified then Jesus,who knew no sin and died for sin Openly LIED. Sinning! Yet the same lying Jesus will send the devil to eternal punishmnt for among other things lying. Will send all liars to hell but he and papa God lie sometimes. You guys really brainwashed. I didnt know it had gone this far. You hav to be very daft to believe this. You hav to b a proud fool to believe this rather than the plausible alternative. But you choose to believe the implausible.

1 Like

Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Janosky:

Confused lying Pharisee Jesus is God ,so he had to rely on another God ( holy ghost)to give him power.
do your research on this. It's a simple issue. Use google.
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Janosky:

Your last sentence confirmed you're a lying Pharisee asalimpo
** "v13
Drive out that wicked one from among you (expel him from your Church)" 1cor5:1-13.
Number 16:1-3 ,19-28,31-33

Unrepentant violation of God's righteous standards is asalimpo's
"free expression is curtailed or discourage"

the same bible says if you see a brother overtaken in a fault,you who are spiritual restore him in a spirit of meekness!
Jw: use excommunication as a threat to enforce mindless zombie obedience of their members. No wonder the members are so zealously brainwashed to their hogwash doctrine. But in a free church,one would have freedom to question belief without fear of punishment. Again this is nothing but a satanic device for ppl control.
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2019
Jozzy4:
Help me solve the issue of a lying God nd Jesus. The decption of thomas thru lies.

1 Like

Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2019
Altering the Bible to suit their theology
-------------------------------------
To consolidate the MC (mind control), false sects, re-write the bible to suit their theology. This way they can pass out a conked out manuscript tht says what they want it to say. Members are discouraged from using other bible version or outrightly banned from doing so.
Implementation:
catholicism- catholocism is quuen here. They edited the bible at it's core by inventing their own polluted manuscript which formed the bases for majority of modern day bible versions. The textus vaticanus is their works.

JW: can u mention frauds like this without jw coming to mind? The new world (order?) translation their members tout is terribly polluted. Reading it side by side any other translation could seem like you're reading two entirely different books.
SDA: seventh day adventists have their own bible too.
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by Janosky: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:

the same bible says if you see a brother overtaken in a fault,you who are spiritual restore him in a spirit of meekness!
Jw: use excommunication as a threat to enforce mindless zombie obedience of their members. No wonder the members are so zealously brainwashed to their hogwash doctrine. But in a free church,one would have freedom to question belief without fear of punishment. Again this is nothing but a satanic device for ppl control.
Empty rants of a lying Pharisee twisting God's word.

I challenge you to show proof where Jesus disciples restored Ananias and Saphira in a spirit of meekness or Moses restored the rebellious gang of Korah in a spirit of meekness

**.I challenge you to name one apostle who questioned the beliefs and teachings of Jesus or the first century Christians.

U wey dey go "free church" show us proof where U openly condemn the licentious lifestyle of your pastorpreneur con men and your hogwash doctrines or any
unscriptural practice of your own church.
Pharisee of free church of iniquity
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by Janosky: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:
Altering the Bible to suit their theology
-------------------------------------
To consolidate the MC (mind control), false sects, re-write the bible to suit their theology. This way they can pass out a conked out manuscript tht says what they want it to say. Members are discouraged from using other bible version or outrightly banned from doing so.
Implementation:
catholicism- catholocism is quuen here. They edited the bible at it's core by inventing their own polluted manuscript which formed the bases for majority of modern day bible versions. The textus vaticanus is their works.

JW: can u mention frauds like this without jw coming to mind? The new world (order?) translation their members tout is terribly polluted. Reading it side by side any other translation could seem like you're reading two entirely different books.
SDA: seventh day adventists have their own bible too.

Trash fit for the dustbin ,as far as JW is concerned.

Devotee of pastorpreneurs& 3 face godheads
The fraud of Phil2:6 Rev1:11,.1 John 5:7. 1tim3:16 etc.are maggi and royko for your satanic doctrine
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Janosky:

Trash fit for the dustbin ,as far as JW is concerned.

Devotee of pastorpreneurs& 3 face godheads
The fraud of Phil2:6 Rev1:11,.1 John 5:7. 1tim3:16 etc.are maggi and royko for your satanic doctrine
you hav been brainwashed by your cult leaders to believe that a) all other bibles are corruptions so that they'll sell you their "pure" scriptures! Unfortunately the manuscripts from which bible versions are derived prove Your versions to highly polluted AND FRAUDULENT. The fraud you did on 1John1v1 is most glaring. Your satanic authors comb the scriptures and Lie twist and pervert as much scriptures tht point to the diety of Christ as they can.
Re: Satan's Techniques In Designing False Christian Sects by asalimpo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Janosky:

Empty rants of a lying Pharisee twisting God's word.

I challenge you to show proof where Jesus disciples restored Ananias and Saphira in a spirit of meekness or Moses restored the rebellious gang of Korah in a spirit of meekness

**.I challenge you to name one apostle who questioned the beliefs and teachings of Jesus or the first century Christians.

U wey dey go "free church" show us proof where U openly condemn the licentious lifestyle of your pastorpreneur con men and your hogwash doctrines or any
unscriptural practice of your own church.
Pharisee of free church of iniquity
are u looking for a license to justify shaming used ur satanic leadership to ensure dumb unquestioning compliance?
How many excommunicated ppl hav communicated suicide? How many have been psycholigically damaged? A ministry that utilises MC to destroy rather than build lives. By the time a member has tasted a bit of the booing and humiliation from ur different satanic compliance techniks he/she loses all impulses for independent thinking,becoming a mindless drone. The bible principle of excommunication built life not death. It wasnt use to COERCE but to save from satan.

The apostles were not drones. The early church members were not brain dead acolytes. Paul an apostle rebuked peter for hypocrisy? Can that happen in ur lodges?
The barean christian didnt take things at face value but ardently searched the scriptures.
Jesus gave the people a challenge to Search the scripture and see that it testifies of Him.
Paul said,if any man or angel preaches another gospel,let him/her be accursed. How could the gospel preached b tested without personal research rather than take anything one said just like that.
Ananias nd sapphira were judged by the Holy Spirit. Not excommunicated! Besides, that is the same Holy Spirit you people are brainwashed to think is A FORCE. CAN you Lie to a FORCE?
Go ahead- evade the question? You ppl are so brainwashed, you're trained like police dogs to attack any scriptural TRUTH that goes against JW teaching! Jw crap first Bible (maybe) later.

(1) (Reply)

Victory Over Sin; Abiding In The Sabbath / Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie / Apostle Suleman Discovers Cure For Coronavirus (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.