Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,131 members, 7,957,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola (29001 Views)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
ninola is thick damn
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by MuttleyLaff: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
adekayo1234:
Are they related??
Yes, are half-sisters, as in, same dad, different mums. Their now late dad, had four wives.

2 Likes

Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by adekayo1234(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, are half-sisters, as in, same dad, different mums. Their now late dad, had four wives.
Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Also talk to her about hitting d Gym.....
She should also stop this tomboy of a thing.....
Don't forget to talk to her about getting a good bra for herself..........

shocked shocked shocked niaja babes no dey smile
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by ofiko123(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
nice one
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by Trustee1: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
That's all you Nigerians can do! 'Body shame' it's so dumb Cus you literally have nothing to be proud of. How sure are we you're not some misfit low self esteemed victim who feels better picking on people they'll never be able to have a conversation with. You're so dumb. God help you Asap.
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by Trustee1: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
tsinzu:
Help her with her fashion sense, she is always looking like a misfit
Ya someone should help with your brain, it's so misfit.
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by tsinzu: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Trustee1:

Ya someone should help with your brain, it's so misfit.
Who be this monkey? If you can't see that teni's dress sense is off then you must be high on cheap Oshogbo weed
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by chiedozie198100: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
adekayo1234:
Are they related??

no they are translated.
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by 9jaRealist: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:

Quit with the silly and childish body-shaming...
While you are busy trolling the gym, she’s building an international career. SMH
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by Trustee1: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
tsinzu:

Who be this monkey? If you can't see that teni's dress sense is off then you must be high on cheap Oshogbo weed
And If you can't listen to a music without judging the artist's outward appearance, your foolishness and lowself esteem must be hereditary.
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by tsinzu: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Trustee1:

And If you can't listen to a music without judging the artist's outward appearance, your foolishness and lowself esteem must be hereditary.
You're an idiot o, I gave an advice to niniola to help her sister with her fashion and you just jump in and start ranting like a scatterbrained lunatic. Please take your buffoonery to the madhouse, I am sure you will fit in well there. Bloody jackass!!
Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola by Trustee1: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
tsinzu:

You're an idiot o, I gave an advice to niniola to help her sister with her fashion and you just jump in and start ranting like a scatterbrained lunatic. Please take your buffoonery to the madhouse, I am sure you will fit in well there. Bloody jackass!!
Useless troll, where did you see niniola here? You're such a miserable fool. Rot in stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Chioma's 24th Birthday / 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” / Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.