Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Instagram Comedian, Oluwadolarz assaulted by Lagos Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Comedian, Oluwadolarz assaulted by Lagos Prince (893 Views)

Comedian Oluwadolarz Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (Video) / Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Comedian, Oluwadolarz assaulted by Lagos Prince by MediaNGN: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Comedian Oluwadolarz accuses a Lagos prince of using heavy blow to scatter a portion of his mouth for him.

According to him, he said: "Allcause I parked my car behind your car ... I came peacefully to reverse my car the next thing you did was to punch my mouth and slap me ... without me saying a word PRINCE SHOLA OF ONIRU YOU ARE bleeped UP ... your royalty is trash ... you don’t know what royalty is all about ... you are a bully and a mistake"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/instagram-comedian-oluwadolarz.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seuy

Re: Instagram Comedian, Oluwadolarz assaulted by Lagos Prince by MediaNGN: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Watch video HERE
Lalasticlala

Re: Instagram Comedian, Oluwadolarz assaulted by Lagos Prince by NairaMedia: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Instagram Comedian, Oluwadolarz assaulted by Lagos Prince by Onyi22(f): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sharrrrrap there ,I don't even know them...
Two useless Afonjas
Re: Instagram Comedian, Oluwadolarz assaulted by Lagos Prince by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
where is the picture or the video showing your bloated face caused by the prince's hot blow
Re: Instagram Comedian, Oluwadolarz assaulted by Lagos Prince by Jerrick(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Sharrrrrap there ,I don't even know them...
Two useless Afonjas
Stop being ‘tribalistic’ and let’s join hands to curb this menace of police harassment. This could happen to anybody, could happen to you, your brothers, husband and family members

Back to the topic

grin grin grin grin grin sorry bro....that’s how they behave grin grin grin
Re: Instagram Comedian, Oluwadolarz assaulted by Lagos Prince by obontami: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
That's what you get in a country like nigeria even if you sue him nothing will happen. The judiciary is compromised, it only favors the rich and the influentials.

Take your big fat L in peace bruh.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Says Jonathan's Administration Was Wasteful As Halima Waziri Apologizes / See The Moment Billionaire Ned Nwoko Fed His Wife Regina Daniels(Video) / Tunde Ednut Hangout With His Friends In Atlanta To Celebrate Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.