Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) (56172 Views)

Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Knock-out Voter’s Teeth For Voting A Different Party (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by HighKing01(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sorry I understand your frustration
marvin906:

Like me and my useless fa.mily abi
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by Trustme2(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
But if Police show now, my man go dey form Hypertension, Malaria, Ulcer. I beg call me the IG grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by Nigerianization(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
But why can't the police go after him now that he is healthy and full of life. Why wait until he gets sick before laying siege on his residence.

Please don't quote me if you don't understand sarcasm and cannot spot one.
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by marvin906(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
HighKing01:
Sorry I understand your frustration

Only the fustrated can see other people hidden fustration buh I won't blame you when your family is a sh.ithole why won't spill stupidity from your low class mouth..
Nevertheless I gats no time low class bit.ches like you
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by Rickbets7: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by HighKing01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
The particular hazardous behavior of a I think I know it better Nigeria with no sense, high class person come and help us the low class Nigerians that all we want werey son
marvin906:

Only the fustrated can see other people hidden fustration buh I won't blame you when your family is a sh.ithole why won't spill stupidity from your low class mouth..
Nevertheless I gats no time low class bit.ches like you
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by omoteacher(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

He is always lively wherever he is. I just like him especially his boldness to express himself any day & anytime.
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by Agbemiga27(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pls can anybody help me with just #200 i was currently stranded. God bless you
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by marvin906(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
HighKing01:
The particular hazardous behavior of a I think I know it better Nigeria with no sense, high class person come and help us the low class Nigerians that all we want werey son

like I said no time for low class bit.ches..
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Gossipninja:
Nigerians multi-talented and Indomitable Senator, Dino Melaye cannot stop giving us the vibes hot hot.

Here is moment the Kogi Senator destroyed the dance floor at a birthday celebration of Mrs Oby Uroghede, who turned 60 yesterday.

In a trending video making rounds online, Senator Dino Melaye was spotted rocking the celebrant in a matured manner and had to steal the ceremony.

On sharing the clip on his handle, he wrote;
In the presence of God there is fullness of joy. Mrs Uroghede @ 60

Internet users who couldn't contain their excitement on how he entertained the audience, showered him with encomium, while others boasted him.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/dino-melaye-destroys-the-dance-floor-at-a-birthday-party-rocks-celebrant-pics/
YOLO. If he dies today he won't take his money with him to the grave. He should enjoy himself.
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by Newboss(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
amaniro:
This is a Senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria

And so?

That's his personal life angry
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by DelphiOracle(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Smoothly still looking for the rocking
Re: Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) by HighKing01(m): 4:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Dumb ass
marvin906:

like I said no time for low class bit.ches..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richest Local Governments In Nigeria / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency / Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.