Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz (835 Views)

Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event / "Some Risks We Take" Comedian Oluwa Dolarz Shares A Risky Behind-the-scene Video / Comedian Oluwa Dolarz Accuses A Lagos Prince Of Assaulting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz by damiloladuke: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Popular Instagram comedian Oluwa Dolarz has taken to his social media page to accuse Prince Shola Oniru of allegedly assaulting him for parking his car behind his.

The comedian revealed that the Prince had wanted to leave a scene and his car had blocked the Prince's car out.

He then came out to reverse his car so the Prince could drive out, only for him to assault him leaving his mouth bruised.

He wrote:

All because I parked my car behind your car ... I came peacefully to reverse my car the next thing you did was to punch my mouth and slap me ... without me saying a word PRINCE SHOLA OF ONIRU YOU ARE bleeped UP ... your royalty is trash ... you don’t know what royalty is all about ... you are a bully and a mistake

https://lailasnews.com/prince-shola-oniru-allegedly-assaults-comedian-oluwa-dolarz/

lalasticlala

Re: Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz by tsinzu: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2019
Afonja royals are no different from touts, ask the garrulous oba Lil Wayne of the Lagoon, he will confirm it. Little wonder they worship touts like MC OLUOMO as royalty
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz by itspzpics(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Pele
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz by Buhdeuce: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Your fellow man launch you, you no.fit launch am back. Na to dey write grammar for social media.

What a bi****

1 Like

Re: Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz by AdsenseSnow(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2019
grin Nigerians have the highest number of senseless rich people in the world cry sorry my G

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Not my bizness

Afteral,
Is afonja vs afonja.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry In 2015, But Till Now Oga Donjazzy Never Marry. Throwback Pics / Former Super Eagles Player Esin Etim Drugs Damage Self Display In A Lagos Bar ! / Ik Ogbonna's Ex Wife., Sonia Publicly Express Support For Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.