Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event (2614 Views)

Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by DebbyJose: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
.... Says he’s not Saraki’s son

Top Lagos businessman and socialite, Shola Oniru has finally reacted to the purported viral video that surfaced online a few days ago, showing him in a compromising state, with unclad lady at a private event.

In a brief and precise statement released by Shola, he owned up to the video and apologized to the general public and those who have been linked to the viral video.

He also stated categorically that he was mistaken for the son of a two-term governor of Kwara state and president of the 8th senate, Dr Olubukola Saraki, and apologized accordingly.

While condemning the reckless and insensitive guise of whoever may have leaked the video, he appealed to the general public to respect his privacy and of those that may have been affected by the malicious video, at this time.

He also vowed to deploy every legal means to bring those behind the circulation of the video, to book.
Read his statement below;

“I, Shola Oniru am aware of a viral video circulating on the social media in which I am being mistaken for the son of the former Governor of Kwara State (and past President of the 8th Nigeria National Assembly) Dr. Olubukola Abubakar Saraki, MBBS, CON

“This Public Notice is to correct this viral and false representation that has caused massive embarrassment to my family and the Saraki Family. I sincerely apologise to the former Governor, his son, the Saraki Family at large and my Family for the embarrassment and damage this episode has caused. The video was taken while I was at a private event with my friends and was never meant to be circulated.

“I condemn the circulation of the video and will explore all legal avenue to ensure those that circulated the video are brought to book.

“Finally, I implore the public to kindly respect the privacy of all persons that are affected by malicious circulation of the video”, he wrote.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_oq4p3OXo

Re: Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by illicit(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lagos boi
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yaribademon

1 Like

Re: Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by Buharidgeneral: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Chop life
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by duduade: 5:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Vanity upon vanity

When he is 6ft down what will he tell his Maker
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by Musty112: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2022
I never get the reason behind allowing videos when you are doing something wrong.
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by pretydiva(f): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Why are people throwing caution into the wind?? The moral decadence in our society ehn. Hmm
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by pretydiva(f): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Musty112:
I never get the reason behind allowing videos when you are doing something wrong.
As in ehn, very disgusting thing to do
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by ruggedtimi(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2022
I knw a club in a accra no pictures or camera allowed..what happens in vegas stays in vegas
Re: Prince Shola Oniru Reacts To X-rated Video Of Him At Private Event by delzbaba(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2022
spoilt old man.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Speaks On Wizkid’s Exit From EME / Photo Of The Day : Olamide Thuggin Wit Eniola Badmus / Photos:the Headies 2013award - Olamide, Davido, Sean Tizzle, Others Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.