Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? (524 Views)

Edo 2020 Will Be Sweetest Election In Nigeria / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? by obonujoker(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2019
Saw this question on Twitter... So what is yours??
Mine is no 2: One Nigeria...

And she forgot to add another lie..
6. Buhari has integrity

NB: Adesewa is a Yoruba name

Re: Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? by Larryfest(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2019
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? by johnmartus(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2019
That's stupid lies PDP government initiated .

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2019
johnmartus:
That's stupid lies PDP government initiated .

You need to treat malaria so you'd be less a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2019
4--Youths are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? by ChristianNorth: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Yoruba moslems are yorubas first before moslem. That is the greatest
Re: Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2019
2 4 5 3 1 is the correct order.
Number 4 pisses me off but I'm sure even the devil will be scared of whoever uses number 2 at this time.
Re: Which Of These Is The Sweetest Lie? by theoldpretender(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2019
Looking at the lies

1. Bail is free....

Well, bail would be free...if we funded our Police force adequately, and if the Police themselves policed the bad eggs in their midst.

2.One Nigeria

The country is united...until the politicians decide to use us a pawns in their war over who gets to share the oil money.

3.Police is your friend.

Yes, the Police seriously misbehaves. But at the same time, they are seriously poorly equiped and poorly underresourced.

Also, people hide criminals from the police. And when you do that...you deny people justice.

We don't keep records in this country, plus, we don't have things like DNA databases, CCTV, fingerprint databses, etc.

And when police arrest someone...and charge to court...and the judge frees them on bail...or because...bribe was paid...

Plus, we don't have enough judges, enough lawyers, etc.

And evidence...do we have adequate facilites for storing evidence?

And can government pay for all this on a very poor budget? Oil is still below $70 per barrel. We need it at $140 per barrel. Shebi we go take loan?

4.Youths are the leader of tomorrow...

Yes, all them old men. But...many educated Nigerian youth sef....they sit down and chop money, and chop money, and refuse to join party and agitate agitate

All of them were here on Nairaland chanting Likes for Atiku, share for Buhari. But dem no wan join poltical party.

Meanwhile, old men like Atiku and Buhari are running around , doing the hard work, making alliances?

Youths are the leaders of tomorrow...only if they work hard. Macron of France is leading france because of ten years of hard work. No food for lazy man.

5.Education is the key to success

Is this a lie? Didin't all our leaders at Abuja at least finish secondary school? How many people who never went near school are successful? Dangote that is our richest man was educated up to University level. MOST of our captains of industry and political leaders have at least school cert attempted.

Abeg...education is the key to success. If I was not educated, do you think I would have had money to buy the stuff I have?

Abi una wan someone to dash you job like that?

And if not getting education means you can succed better than the educated...how come all our successful illiterates are sending their kids to school?

(1) (Reply)

Rerun Election Live Updates - Post Real Results Only / God Will Punish Buhari And His Set Of Politicians For The Rape Of This Nation! / Buhari: I'll Like To Leave Something Behind After 8-years In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.