Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, (19410 Views)

Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers / 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC / 'Ekiti Election Fell Short Of Global Standards' - Say US Observer Group, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Heffalump(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
We all know that Atiku contested against APC and INEC combined.

All we want now is for the international community to prevail on APC to return the stolen mandate. This evil must be corrected undecided

Now that the almighty America is aware of this dirty manipulation by APC, can they now swing to action to liberate the Nigerian state from this evil party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
APc is an evil terrorist party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by ridbell01(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
OK they should award all the votes in rivers state, oshodi and okota to PDP and they should announce they winner
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Xander85: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
And our Kolonial Masters (Britain) turned blind eyes to the clear pattern of desperation, constitutional violation of the electoral act, deliberate assistance by INEC to the lifeless president and military invasion because of what they're benefitting from this shithole.

E nor go better for them and their sex starved Prime minister.

God bless the United States of America.

Spot on!

Britain is a bloody, hypocritical disgrace! Right from time immemorial, they always place their self-interest before any other considerations when dealing with their former ‘colonial slaves’! Things they wouldn’t allow or get away with in their own country, they let fly in Nigeria because we’re ‘black monkeys’ and less deserving of fundamental human rights and dignity than them ‘superior whites’!
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Ijaya123: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

Paso Paso Paso Paso Paso Paso Paso Paso Paso .......ooo,mwen! Ayayayaaaa...

grin grin

Your head is there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by PierreAbutu(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
okosodo:
Wetin una wan do?

Dem wan do wetin dem do.......
1. M.K.O Abiolla
2. BOB marley
3. Walter Rodney
4. Walter Rodney
5. Hugo Chavez and
6. Osama Bin Laden

If u don't fear anything, pls fear America
Thanks
cheesy
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by adanny01(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
MxreR:
Tribunal must sack Buhari cheesy

At the end, when tribunal comfirns Buhari, you will still say Buhari rigged the Judiciary.

I dont blame Buhari for all the silence.

1 Like

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Solexgzy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Too much write-up
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by AngelicBeing: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
And our Kolonial Masters (Britain) turned blind eyes to the clear pattern of desperation, constitutional violation of the electoral act, deliberate assistance by INEC to the lifeless president and military invasion because of what they're benefitting from this shithole.

Gbam tongue

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by bskyb(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
AnyoneButAtiku:

Emmanuel Ogebe bah?
Lawyer do not lawyer me nonsense cheesy

The internet no dey forget grin

This group has nothing to do with the United States government. A Google search supports your assertion. The proponents of the group may have named it as such for reasons best known to them.

Regardless, people will believe what they want to believe

2 Likes

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by BigBashiru: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

UK did that because they were threatened by el rufai; british culture doesnt like/want confrontation...
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by AyakaDunukofia: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
I knew it was over for the opposition the moment the election was postponed for one week. That was when Atiku was defeated.
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by FrancisIgya: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
PDP ochestrated report. Foolish because it is one sided. What about vote buying by PDP?

1 Like

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Tecno66: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Awol1:
Truth be told, I think Atiku won this election.
Thats why INEC can't make the voting materials available for inspection. What they have in the ballot boxes may not tally with the result sheets because they were just written to give somebody victory. The other way inec can convince us that they compromised is by frustrating the inspection of the materials because they have to stand by what they have done.
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by michoim(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Fake report by IPOB in U.S.
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Glorymax: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Those who supports evil will definitely welcome MR EVIL as an August guest in their life.
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Charly68: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
America should face their own trouble..they're yet to resolve their own electoral abracadabra but all they are doing is to postulate theory on how Nigerians should run their own Govt .
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by divicodefred: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God will wipe your years away, crying for 8 years no be moimoi
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by kechywillz(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Am not against US writing against this government,what can they do to uninstall this system virus buhari from Nigeria? Can they atleast ban him from going to US? Ban selling military hardware to Nigeria,desist from assisting them with military intelligence and funds? Ensure that if buhari would finish his tenure,make a case he will be answerable to in world court..When US does this I will take them serious,for now they just wasting their time typing
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by AlphaStyles(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who tell them say we no know?

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by BlueAir: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ijaya123:
They can shove their reports where the sun doesn’t shine. The election have been won and lost. Nothing, I repeat nothing will change that. Pained losers can cry till infinity. It will only delight me.

Second base abeg...

Yes. He won the election on social media. You can go ahead and swear him in.
I was going to take the write up serious until I saw Emmanuel ogebe
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Yankee101: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yep. Truth don dey commot

Una think say ina rig, una just give us the best president ever to emerge...Osinbajo loading
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by bionixs: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
we know this already, but the children of imbeciles/touts from a certain region choose suffering and hardship. I swear them go suffer well this four years
amen!
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Gabbyking(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
donstan18:
Americans are more dangerous than this APC government.

USA is the best country in the world and you know it. Oh I know why, you were denied visa 6 times now grin

1 Like

Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Sometimes i get worried the role britico plays.. its either they are neither here or there... They will see the truth and close half eye. All i know they contributed to the problems in naija and decided not to do any thing...Keep on Watching Britico.
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by JasonScoolari: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

Sometimes i get worried the role britico plays.. its either they are neither here or there... They will see the truth and close half eye. All i know they contributed to the problems in naija and decided not to do any thing...Keep on Watching Britico.
As for me, they're irrelevant. I don't like them.
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by varyo: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
God bless United States Amearica for this canidd and descriptive truth well said.
This truth Wil go d long way for us.Nowoumder God ing stop blessing America.
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by loomer: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You expect Britain wey their problem at the moment large pass naija own to talk anything before?
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by kokomilala(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
I said it in my post last week that only the US can speak out against this circus called election.
Power speaks to power.Power speaks to power.That's why the observers kept mute.Perhaps,their silence has been bought for brown envelops.
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Masterclass32: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is the most brazenly rigged election in Nigeria's history. Rigging happening before your very eyes blatantly, in broad daylight, with military and thugs struggling to out-do each other in ballot box snatching and intimidation of voters. If e pain you, go to court.

APC is a plague to this country.
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Livingstone124: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Judiciary is dead and buried by Buhari and his APC touts. Don't forget Inconclusive Electoral Confusion ( INEC).
Re: US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, by Livingstone124: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Imagine Buhari has reduced our gallant soldiers to ballot box snatches and assassins. Buhari I hail your record.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Kafayat Oyetola's 59th Birthday Celebration / Buhari At 78: If Only We Knew This President - Femi Adesina / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.