Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2572 Views)

Jukum Attacks Vaase Village In Benue Today, Injures Many (Graphic photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by EzegeNG: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2019
There was pandemonium yesterday at a popular restaurant named University of Amala located at Ejigbo Rd, Idimu, Lagos, as a gas cylinder exploded, injuring many customers. .

It was gathered that the owner and her children were also affected in the incident that caused panic in the area. All the victims were later rushed to a hospital nearby.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/many-burnt-as-popular-university-of-amala-goes-up-in-flame-in-lagos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by EzegeNG: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2019

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by donstan18: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2019
University of Amala?

What of Polytechnic of Ewedu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by softwerk(f): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Jesu!

You see why someone asked for the ban of Amala?...........But afonjas will never agree.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by delugajackson: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2019
I have a feeling that Amala will be one day studied in our universities, so that lovers of this great meal like me can finally obtain a Doctorate degree in Amalacology & Ewedulosophy.

In honor of this great delicacy, a giant Ewedu broom should be erected at every corner of our roads. Our streets and estates should be named after it. Institutions like University of Amala, Amala Polytechnic, Ewedu School of Thought, Ewedu Technical College, should be established all over the country. A bill for the establishment of Ewedu Peace Corps should passed by the National Assembly to help in the combat of Boko Haram and other external aggressors.

The benefits of Amala and Ewedu can't be over-emphasized. That is why we need to give it the honor it deserves. Studies have shown that those who consume it are immune to many diseases known to man. A plate of Amala and Ewedu a day keeps the doctor away.

Long live Amala and Ewedu lovers worldwide. Long live the Federal Repubic of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2019
God punish amala
Irritatn worwor nonsenx
Instead make I chop am mk I die

I respect Yoloba courage 2 chop amala.
Akpu til I die

Like 4 Akpu
Share for Amala

3 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ZombieNation: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2019
So they were so engrossed in their amala ati ewedu that they insisted on finishing their meals in a burning amala buka,?.

This doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2019
Their village people right now

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Na wah oo
Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by THUNDER4real(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Bad bad things every where, especially in Lagos. This is the effect of voting in next level...

2 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by whitebeard(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2019
So cause we did not support the ban for amala..

They want to kill people eating amala and say amal causes fire abi....!!

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by EzegeNG: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
cry
Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by pcicero(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God punish amala
Irritatn worwor nonsenx
Instead make I chop am mk I die

I respect Yoloba courage 2 chop amala.
Akpu til I die

Like 4 Akpu
Share for Amala

Guy, you are losing your own poll. Don't turn Mahmud and declare it inconclusive oo. The world is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by adecz: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin grin grin

Amala & Oha United.

Unity Collabo!!

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by iQUOTE: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hope no life was lost.

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by EzegeNG: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The "University Of Amala" In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by daryor194: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
softwerk:
Jesu!

You see why someone asked for the ban of Amala?...........But afonjas will never agree.
u be mumu.
ahswearruGod

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Worst... What I Saw Today Got Me Laughing. / Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! / Boy Cuts Off Uncle's Head To Make Money For Ileya Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.