Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

If You Are A Successful Graphic Designer In Nigeria Please Come In Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Are A Successful Graphic Designer In Nigeria Please Come In Here (819 Views)

How To Grow Your Income As A Graphic Designer In Nigeria / As a UX / UI Designer In Nigeria Share Your Experience. / Is Anyone Using Picsart Paid App Here. Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Successful Graphic Designer In Nigeria Please Come In Here by ayo84(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2019
I am looking for graphic designers to collaborate with . Please read about the collaboration carefully,so as not to contact me wrongly. If you are a successful graphic designer who has had a lot of clients in the past,i am presenting an opportunity to offer your past clients who i guess are mostly business owners an opportunity to grow and increase their sales. I am offering a training for business owners on how to market their business and increase sales,so basically for referring your past clients to my team, i would be giving you a referral percentage or commission. So that's how my proposition works,if you are interested,please let me know.i have a partnership model to sell more solutions to past clients and generate more revenue that we can split. Please if you are interested, please let me know and contact me on whatsapp on o.9.o.9.38.142.o8

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Card Design Today For ₦500 / Did You Need A Printer To Handle Your Jobs Clink Here Now / Creative Logo Design Services By Best Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.