Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP (13891 Views)

Atiku Says INEC Refused To Release Documents Despite Collecting ₦‎6 Million / INEC only release election materials for 2 states today - Labour Party, / Inec Refusing Accreditation To Apc Agents In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by slivertongue: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2019
INEC IS A DISGRACE AND A SCAM
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2019
johnmartus:
I don't know why the idiot requesting for such sensitive information.

A lot of money was actually wasted on ur education...

2 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by njimezz(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2019
When people talk at times it really bit my imagination. I taught Buhari is a man of integrity and corruption free, why can't he allow INEC to release those materials to PDP since he is a man of integrity and some people who doesn't even know what dey want in life been talking nonse.
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by yuanexchanger: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2019
it should be opened to all parties involved.Get your chinese yuan with us.Check
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2019
Who is Atiku
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Konki: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2019
Teejayphillip:
So Atiku dey expect victory? Smh... If nah dem fela durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu I for gree....

Abeg unto the next topic jaare...

Make saraki sef carry emsef go court awon olofo

Sense fall on you!

1 Like

Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Why because them no the magomago weee they doo

Someone check out my signature contact me if need be
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by daxon001(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2019
Y this INEC full of crap like this?
imagine them never even pay many ad hoc staffs presidential election allowance not to talk of gubernatorial.

make Dem no worry. we will soon start #Inecwheremymoney sad
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by comeandsee: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2019
Earthquake2:
We have a terrorist president
A lying vice president

Now we are going to have a thief Senate president

Nigeria no go better
I pity you . Because u said this , u will not partake in NIGERIA abundant blessing from now to 2023 .
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by tollyboy5(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2019
greggng:

They are economical with the truth. Inec allowed them access but they wanna scan and take photograph of it and do a forensic investigation...such is not enshrined in our constitution and electoral laws.
O! If what you said is true. Then our Constitution does not allow for improve investigative journalism. That is why police and army would continue killing innocent suspect if Nigeria can't be scientific with research and investigation. This present government is not improving just the way Jonathan was improving instead what they are actually doing is pay back time which is not needed.

From yaraduas government to Jonathan government even though Jonathan was weak I notice evolutional development. Was Nigerians wanted was continuation with a stronger president but that's not what we've got.
And many are satisfied because they're more of party supporters

1 Like

Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by BabaO2: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2019
kelvinunilag:
But if truly there is nothing to hide let them release it to them na, its now glaring and obvious that there is a fowl play somewhere.....
They are dubious, they want to take electoral materials to Dubai
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2019
kelvinunilag:
But if truly there is nothing to hide let them release it to them na, its now glaring and obvious that there is a fowl play somewhere.....
are you minding these foul criers. As if all the materials can be gathered together in a day
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2019
njimezz:
When people talk at times it really bit my imagination. I taught Buhari is a man of integrity and corruption free, why can't he allow INEC to release those materials to PDP since he is a man of integrity and some people who doesn't even know what dey want in life been talking nonse.
if you choose to believe first hand whatever comes from PDP, that's your problem really
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by opineflu(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Something is fishy right here
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by naheem8307(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari approved it nah, why are they refusing

APC will surely reap whatever they are sowing now

Just like how PDP is also reaping from their past electoral rigging and manipulations, which Thiefiku benefited from as a Vice President..
Let them deal with it too..
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by sonature1: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Teejayphillip:
So Atiku dey expect victory? Smh... If nah dem fela durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu I for gree....

Abeg unto the next topic jaare...

Make saraki sef carry emsef go court awon olofo

Who cares about what you think?
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by pennyland(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
What do you expect from Fake intergrity man on power
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Denikayan: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
247Dior:
Nigeria officially a failed state
[/s]
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Denikayan: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
sonature1:

Who cares about what you think?
[/s]
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Denikayan: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
slivertongue:
INEC IS A DISGRACE AND A SCAM
[/s]
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Denikayan: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
njimezz:
[/s]
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by lonelygem(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
njimezz:

You need to be conversant with your dictionary. Activities of INEC is not dependent on presidential directives. Looking up the word "independent" might ease your findings. Whatever action taken by INEC is at its perils
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by BaluBalu: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
iAudio:
Mr. Integrity is on the throne
Why should INEC release election materials to Atiku to tamper with?
The courts on asked INeC to allow the thief to inspect .
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Ladokun12(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
greggng:

They are economical with the truth. Inec allowed them access but they wanna scan and take photograph of it and do a forensic investigation...such is not enshrined in our constitution and electoral laws.
stop confusing people,which stupid law the one u made?smh
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Evalove77(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Atiku\pdp should sue d idiot to court so that he will be jailed all his life. Inec chairman is a fool. Don't give ur son d name ' Mahmud yakubu, its a name of a fool
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by prettyliz(f): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Awon fight corruption... EFCC is suddenly blind....
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Ruggedpen: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
johnmartus:
I don't know why the idiot requesting for such sensitive information.
as your grandfather soaked the country with blood to fraudulently gain re-election has invalidate those papers there, their are not sensitive again. Infact their are fraudulent materials
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Foolishbuhari: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
IsioStar1:
The Court only approved for INSPECTION of materials used for the election and NOT release the materials used for election to Atiku and PDP. ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

So they won't release it before there can be an inspection abi? Now I know why we are the how we are in this cursed country!
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by chxe: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
IsioStar1:
The Court only approved for INSPECTION of materials used for the election and NOT release the materials used for election to Atiku and PDP. ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
How would they inspect it if they don't have possession of it.
Re: INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP by Mcy56(f): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari approved it nah, why are they refusing
APC will surely reap whatever they are sowing now
PDP reaping theirs already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Campaign: It’s Still A Four Horse Race - Jibrin Ibrahim / Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) / Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.