Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud (18426 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by kikio1992(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2019
Twitter user, @nelpeace18, alleged that if you re-book a ticket you didn’t buy from the Lagos office of Ethiopian Airlines, they will give excuses till you are forced to buy a new ticket.

See what he wrote below;

It is very embarrassing when you come into the country without stress and when you want to return to your outstation @ethipianairline NG will stop you from boarding because one flimsy excuse or the other till you are forced to buy another ticket.

A ticket was booked for me by the organisation I am working with, to and from Saudi, but for some unforeseen circumstances my return date was rebooked. After my vacation, I went to the Ethiopian Airline Office to confirm my ticket I was told I have a booking

but the ticket has not been changed to the new date, that I should contact the agent that got the ticket for me. I contacted the agent they sent me the confirmation of ticket I went back to Ethiopian Airline Lagos, they refused me travelling with the rebooked ticket,

I had to buy another ticket to travel. When I got to my station I complained to my employer, we contacted Ethiopian Airline Office in Saudi Arabia they told me my ticket is OK, that the problem is with their Office in Nigeria,

that should not have refused me boarding. They now sent me the ticket for my wife who is supposed to come back on the 25th of March 2019. The Ethiopian Airline office in Lagos started the same issue, they had with me again,

that she cannot travel with the ticket, she will have to buy another ticket. I don’t know why we keep making things very difficult for ourselves. It is a regular occurrence with Ethiopian Airline office in Lagos if you rebook a ticket you did not buy from them,

they will use one flimsy excuse to reject the ticket and you will be forced to buy a new one. Thereby, ripping innocent passengers off. They need to be called to order asap

Source: https://lailasnews.com/man-accuses-ethiopian-airlines-nigeria-of-fraud/

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by hisexcellency34: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Na gbese go send this Ethiopian airlines packing

7 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by ekaette1621: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Some idiots will blame Buhari for this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by lasthero: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
The two people above me, are you using 8G?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hoping this get to the appropriate authorities.
This is TOTAL rip off on their customers!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by jerrybakermillz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Good...not only the Airline,Inec and d govt r all fraud in fact d name Nigeria is a fraud given to us by an olosho

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by nurex01(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
ekaette1621:
Lol cheesy.
They will waste 8 years of their lives away...
blaming their President at every opportunity.
That is their choice in life anyways, while other youths are progressing in the same administration.

#MovedOnToGreaterThings

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by sojayy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
So, na so una dey do ? robbing innocent people of their hard earned money.....waiting for reply from Ethiopia airline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by tillaman(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ethiopia airline should probably take a break cause I really do hope they get back on their feet again

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by coolestchris2: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
where is Ethiopia in the map of the world sef

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by mrp0806: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Anything that ends wit NG always a problem

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by Newbreed2018: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pele
Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by erico2k2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
kikio1992:
Twitter user, @nelpeace18, alleged that if you re-book a ticket you didn’t buy from the Lagos office of Ethiopian Airlines, they will give excuses till you are forced to buy a new ticket.

See what he wrote below;

It is very embarrassing when you come into the country without stress and when you want to return to your outstation @ethipianairline NG will stop you from boarding because one flimsy excuse or the other till you are forced to buy another ticket.

A ticket was booked for me by the organisation I am working with, to and from Saudi, but for some unforeseen circumstances my return date was rebooked. After my vacation, I went to the Ethiopian Airline Office to confirm my ticket I was told I have a booking

but the ticket has not been changed to the new date, that I should contact the agent that got the ticket for me. I contacted the agent they sent me the confirmation of ticket I went back to Ethiopian Airline Lagos, they refused me travelling with the rebooked ticket,

I had to buy another ticket to travel. When I got to my station I complained to my employer, we contacted Ethiopian Airline Office in Saudi Arabia they told me my ticket is OK, that the problem is with their Office in Nigeria,

that should not have refused me boarding. They now sent me the ticket for my wife who is supposed to come back on the 25th of March 2019. The Ethiopian Airline office in Lagos started the same issue, they had with me again,

that she cannot travel with the ticket, she will have to buy another ticket. I don’t know why we keep making things very difficult for ourselves. It is a regular occurrence with Ethiopian Airline office in Lagos if you rebook a ticket you did not buy from them,

they will use one flimsy excuse to reject the ticket and you will be forced to buy a new one. Thereby, ripping innocent passengers off. They need to be called to order asap

U do not have to deal with the Nigerian office, deal with their office in Saudi.If it does not work trouble their HQ, U can also raise the issue with their EU HQ

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by Amuocha: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nigeria Air sef
Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by innobarca(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Very very true, happened to my junior bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by wink2015(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
kikio1992:

See what he wrote below;

If these facts are confirmed it is most probably the Nigerian working for Ethiopian airline that is perpetrating this ticketing fraud.

But the Nigeria office of Ethiopian airline should respond to this allegations.

We demand to know their explanation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by Pavore9: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Their staff both at their VI and MMIA offices no too well! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by loomer: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
I never kuku enter plane before

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by bayocanny: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
post=76739630:

Lol cheesy.
They will waste 8 years of their lives away...
blaming their President at every opportunity.
That is their choice in life anyways, while other youths are progressing in the same administration.

#MovedOnToGreaterThings
May God restore everything you've lost including your common sense. what makes you think the person involved wasted his 8years abroad. I don't blame you though, you've never fly before that's why you don't know the atrocities these airlines committed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
ethiopian airline if you don't seat up many are willing to take your position. Why will they want someone to buy ticket from their office at exorbitant price when agents sell same for less price

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
bayocanny:

May God restore everything you've lost including your common sense. what makes you think the person involved wasted his 8years abroad. I don't blame you though, you've never fly before that's why you don't know the atrocities these airlines committed.
Smh! shocked.
Sometimes in life, don't waste your time in replying or having a conversation with empty tins just like this one here.
They will not only waste their time, but waste yours also!
Illiteracy is not a disease, it is something WORSE! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by islandmoon: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
He's a gentleman, if you pick the phone of the attendant and create a scene in that office and call someone to come and video it , then post it on twitter, they will rectify the problem instanta , too many crooks working in Nigeria, I suggest Ethiopian Airline fire the Nigerians and bring Ethiopians to replace the Nigerians, if I start any company, I will only employ Nigerians if I cant get other nationals.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
ekaette1621:

Buhari has no respect for Nigerians. The reason why foreign organizations like Ethiopian airlines will treat us anyhow

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by Mcreloaded(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
They must have been given some serious targets like those GOtv recruits calling your phone and disturbing with their products.
Ethiopian Airline Nigeria should take it easy on the target set for their staffs if not they end up like Nigerian Airways with only a logo to show for it

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud by hollywater: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
ekaette1621:
Only If Buhari government had not lied to us about Air Nigeria.Ethiopia airline would've been playing games with us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Accident Along Ikorodu Expressway In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Trails of Green (T.O.G) / It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.