Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban (109459 Views)

Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) / 8 Wrong Things Okada Riders In Lagos Always Do / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by Arysexy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?

If it's made for Goods why is that mad man sitting inside it? is he a Heavy Goods Going to be delivered?, grin This Proofs my point that they are Uneducated.

Trailers are meant for carrying goats and cows. But we see people on top trailers, does that make sense.

Ibadam women enter back boot of taxi meant for load, does that make sense to u bigot?

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by Yankee101: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Invention...the daughter of necessity
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Arysexy:

Trailers are meant for carrying goats and cows. But we see people on top trailers, does that make sense.

Ibadam women enter back boot of taxi meant for load, does that make sense to u bigot?
How can it make sense? People Riding on Trailers meant to carry Goods, And you think that makes sense? grin

Ibadam (whatever that means) women riding in the back boot of a taxi meant for Goods, you Also thinks that makes sense? grin.

I can see you live in a Horrible world Onitsha Completely different from Mine.
My Folks Are From Ekwulobia Anambra, FYI.

Good luck. grin

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by SjMbula(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Iyamiri kwenu!
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
BaluBalu:

Are you people cursed to chestbeat all the time ?
Shey na Hausa be the Government that banned the bikes in the first place ? Abi the governor na Yoruba ?
Sugomu

Why are you personally pained? Did he mention Hausa in his comment? Don't go and drink sniper o
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by dazzlingd(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dumb ass creativity ....when will these bunch of Africann retarddds ever move forward. Mediocrity
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by Billionaire09: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
No be IPOB? Nigeria Fulani slaves go ban us tire. We go show them say IPOB citizens are very stubborn.

Five years of Biafra government, IPOB engineers will build Biafraland in 98% completion.

IPOB no dey carry last.
God bless our Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,
God bless Biafra.

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by dazzlingd(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Zither:

Oga, everything no be grammar. They are innovative enough to transform their assets gathering rust and made redundant by law into cash earning venture. At least give it to them. They are resourceful.

Until they scratch your car bought with heard earned money then you will curse the stupidity out of them

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by BaluBalu: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
donbenie:
That's why your people will continue to wallow in poverty..

Waiting for government handouts..

Igbos adapt and survive..

Anambra has the 3rd highest standard of living in Nigeria according to Official Statistics..

You think that's because your lazy opinion matters..
So, why don’t you people stay in your Anambra and stop causing nuisance selling gala and fanyogo on our lands?
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by BaluBalu: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
nwaanambra1:

mumu did i mention federal government?

why so much hate for igbos? even whn we are talking our own matter hate go still dey kill una!

anyways with this so much pain and hate in you why dont you do the needful?
And what part of my post did I mention federal government
You people are cursed and pathetic.
Empty chestbeating mofos
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by BaluBalu: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
irepnaija4eva:

Your mentally shallow son..
Their show of doggedness to improvise in this situation has In no way warrant such an atrocious question from your unconscious show of tribal intolerance..
I guess you’re too stupid to answer a simple question.
Empty chestbeating fanyogo seller
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by DFSH(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:
How safe is the carriage? What is the survival and fatality rate in event of accidents? Have they undergone integrity tests to ascertain it's road worthiness? I hope this is not our very own Boeing 734 killer road-craft on wheels.

Who will do the test? In Nigeria the lead seams to know more than the leaders.

I hope one day, I will write on how I make more money with okada than with white collar job. Not less than 1k from 7pm to 10pm daily , after fuel and food.
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by sweetilicious(f): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
cassidy1996:
Igbo's we too much

nor be cane, dem go flog dem go tire
Am telling you
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by sweetilicious(f): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
cassidy1996:
Igbo's we too much

nor be cane, dem go flog dem go tire
Am telling you

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by BrownRoofRep: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
gypsey:
This Questions are meant for Intelligent and Educated folks, Onitsha People Obviously Clearly are not Any of those. tongue
Yet a school in Onitsha won award in the world.
Yet Onitsha as a town produced by far the highest number of Nigerian intellectuals.

Name your town please, let's compare with Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by vezycash(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin wink grin Kanu kal his pipu pigs..Ipob are immigrants from Indian.They have same thing in common.

malu

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by tillaman(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:
How safe is the carriage? What is the survival and fatality rate in event of accidents? Have they undergone integrity tests to ascertain it's road worthiness? I hope this is not our very own Boeing 734 killer road-craft on wheels.
i think the right question is what has the government done to help them after taking away their only means of survival I don’t think they provided atleast factory jobs or something of some sort to complement them after the ban, after all they have to survive
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Yet a school in Onitsha won award in the world.
Yet Onitsha as a town produced by far the highest number of Nigerian intellectuals.

Name your town please, let's compare with Onitsha.
So Someone asks An important, Intelligent questions that raises issues on The Safety of a badly Modified Motobike to a load Carrying I Don't know what.

And your Answer or Comment to That are All this Rubbish you wrote Above? I rest my case. grin

You people thinks it's about were people come from, That Load carrier Rubbish is UNSAFE, Recognise that first.

I was born in Hackney East london in County of London England. Any more questions? angry

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by Israel459: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Igbo people sha
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by afoltundeseen(f): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
chiipink:

Lol why did u use that pic on your DP or are you the same person with the other guy?
since he used someone pix, I guess I have the rights to use it too without permission
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by Adeyemi2001: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Very good
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
BaluBalu:

I guess you’re too stupid to answer a simple question.
Empty chestbeating fanyogo seller

Lol...Very Typical of a mentally deranged neophyte.
Always resulting to insults when u can't constructively defend your bigoted questions..Sorry boy i Can't meddle with an emotional self dignified brainless tadpole.
You don't even worth my time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by umarshehu58(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
If this one touch your car....na new paint job be dat o
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by Konisewu: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jessyjack:
Man must survive!
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by donbenie(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
xelly:

You can do better than this. Can't you? What's the design of a motorcycle? How is this attachment good and healthy for road usage? If I am the governor, I will order total arrest of anyone seen with that and charge him for attempted murder and/or suicide.
Well..

Thank God you're not the Governor..

Or your subjects would have died of hunger.. shocked
Re: Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban by freethesheeple(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:

sharrrrrrap afonja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) / How To Send WAEC Results To WES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.