Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers (25434 Views)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / VP’s Lodge Project Stalled After Gulping ₦6 Billion / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by ClearFlair: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Criminals
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Quality20(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wike sees judges as some kind of gods because of how he has gotten many unwarranted favours supposedly from them. Well corrupt judges, I can only say GOD de!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Emmanuel226(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
The only Politician that can never lose a court case is.....?

Chief Barrister Ezenwo Nyesom Wike grin

Atiku after reading my comment will be like....... is this boy trying to mock me?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by islandmoon: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
I support MR PROJECT , he won election he should continue , we dont want proxy governance via Amechi Tinubu collabo in Rivers, this is not Fulani Emirate by proxy. AMECHI where is our 30Billions ? Monorail pillar is 10m for one pillar, where is our cut?
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by mercenary: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
tribalistseun:
afonjas are indeed useless
They are very useless, idiotic and in sifia pain
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Bighead9: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wicked Wike is trying to bribe the Judiciary. So that, when the AAC candidate defeat him. The Judiciary will come to his rescue.
But, this won't work. The good people of Rivers will send him back to his Village by next week.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by rasakkenny(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Foolish secondus following his stupid governor. Ain't this guys shameful while boasting of their incompetencies. Most schools in riverine area of Rivers State are not fit to be called school...secondus should take wike to ibotirem, samanga, egbormong, even though ikuru town secondary and primary schools to see the inhumane learning environment. Instead they are both misplacing priorities by building houses for judges that receive accommodation allowances.
God must be somewhere and laughing at how clueless we are in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by PapaAdanna: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
ODOGWU, that is the goons

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by arsenal33: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
Judges version of Trader moni
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Cherrybae(f): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Always spending huge money on the judiciary so they will always dance to the rhythm of his drum

Only fools will hail this. Wikes bribe killed the careers of the former CJN

On 20th Wike will receive the biggest shock of his life.

Rivers state must be liberated from the Ikwerre gynasty

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by igwefivestar(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
brightec:
Governor Wike expresses satisfaction with progress of work at Judges Quarters

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has expressed satisfaction with the progress of work at the iconic Judges Quarters being constructed for members of the bench by his administration.

Governor Wike who was accompanied by the PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus and other Rivers leaders inspected work at the Quarters during the weekend.

At the facility, the contractors were in the process of constructing Internal Roads , while majority of the buildings have been completed.

Construction workers at the project site sang the praises of the Rivers State Governor as he embarked on the project inspection.

It will be recalled that Governor Wike before the general elections stated that work will continue at project sites despite the electioneering process. He said that his projects will always speak for him at all times.

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

17th March, 2019.
PDP and project are like this

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by pkang: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Apart from the killings in Rivers state which is propagated due to APC desperation to take the state, I am happy with Wike projects.

Kindly ignore the comment above me. The commentator is a jail breaker. Watery beans he ate in prison wouldn't let him think well.

I am impress with de developmental strides of gov Wike however he should pay d gratuity of workers.
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by gbishman: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Keep bribing these judges ok?
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Honor10: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
id911:

You're in sifia pains because Mr project is working. Go and meet LOOtimi Ameachi to pay your pension

is Amaechi the governor? when will u get sense? Now, tomorrow or never
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by eodavids(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
criminalmindz:
foolish idiot has not paid pensioners their gratuity . yet to please judges that's what is a priority. I pray all of you never live above retirement age. wicked politicians!

Why so much pain and bitterness?

Isn't that project important?
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Achorise: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=76732893]Apart from the killings in Rivers state which is propagated due to APC desperation to take the state, I am happy with Wike projects.

Kindly ignore the comment above me. The commentator is a jail breaker. Watery beans he ate in prison wouldn't let him think well.(quote)
Guy you bad I swear.
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Kindly ignore the comment above me. The commentator is a jail breaker. Watery beans he ate in prison wouldn't let him think well.

Sentiment aside and answer this question.

Wiseandtrue:

Has Wike paid pensioners

He is busy looting through kickback, building useless white elephant project that does not have impact on the common man. Did anybody complain to him the judges are lacking accommodation ?
A visit to most community secondary schools in the rural area will live a sordid taste in you.
Shame on all those who keep supporting this wickedness

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by crazygod(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Politicians and pot belly are like 5&6. lipsrsealed
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Utchman1: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
What else does Wike know but buying everyone over with state funds?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Ene33(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Just imagine, is amaechi the governor, u re just bin myopic, is road only project, Wat abt job creation, health care and others, I feel for u guys

You're in sifia pains because Mr project is working. Go and meet LOOtimi Ameachi to pay your pension [/quote]
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by slimiyke(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wow! So happy to see this topic making front page...ask me why? That's the project I did the electrical design both external distribution and internal arrangement and still supervising alongside the Team of ministry of works stationed there on site.....Our Architural, Structural and MEP teams remains the best anyday anytime and anywhere....Nwika was marvelled on his visit to the site.....we remain the best
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
pkang:

I am impress with de developmental strides of gov Wike however he should pay d gratuity of workers.

I am of the opinion that government should remit workers pensions to financial institutions same way private organisations do.
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by BrokenCock: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Denikayan:

Peace shocked shocked shocked

Wike has never ruled in peace in his life

Ask hommies what happened in his LGA when he was a chairman. People die, heaven full
PROPA-ganja!
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by BrokenCock: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
slimiyke:
Wow! So happy to see this topic making front page...ask me why? That's the project I did the electrical design both external distribution and internal arrangement and still supervising alongside the Team of ministry of works stationed there on site.....Our Architural, Structural and MEP teams remains the best anyday anytime and anywhere....Nwika was marvelled on his visit to the site.....we remain the best
aborbi! Nice job... God bless y'all
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by MxreR: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wike is working
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by AmazingELixir: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
criminalmindz:
foolish idiot has not paid pensioners their gratuity . yet to please judges that's what is a priority. I pray all of you never live above retirement age. wicked politicians!
[/s]

Pensioners are not complaining it those that have nothing to do with pension that carry the matter for head like gele.

Sorry the govt of Rivers state has bursted your ghost worker pensioneer scam with biometrics. No more awoof money for you grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Abagworo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wike couldn't live up to the standard set by Amaechi in Rivers State. Hopefully the new Governor can continue from where Amaechi stopped in the various well mapped out projects that had Rivers competing with Lagos then.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Abagworo:
Wike couldn't live up to the standard set by Amaechi in Rivers State. Hopefully the new Governor can continue from where Amaechi stopped in the various well mapped out projects that had RiIivers competing with Lagos then.
senate= Pdp, rep= Pdp, all house of assembly= pdp. HahHahaha
Re: Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers by mistyebby(f): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Denikayan:
grin grin grin

Judiciary cant save you Wike

Forget it!

You are out already!

What is this one saying? His wife is a Judge, he is a Barr.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements / Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.