Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How True Is This About Nigerian Communication Networks? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How True Is This About Nigerian Communication Networks? (417 Views)

Pls How True Is This About Welcoming Back A Lost SIM? / Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This About Nigerian Communication Networks? by Cletus77(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
I created this thread because am tired of Nigeria n telecommunication networks, i mean I don't know what NCC is doing about them.

Who will save us?

These are my observations

Glo tricks: give you plenty data but injured snail network...
Ends your calls without notifying you..very embarrassing..
Glo numbers are largely unavailable at times..
Any small rain.. network aff disappeared for three days..

Airtel: Baba of deduction...can deduct your airtime for stupid things. With Airtel I assure you your main account balance will always be empty. cheesy
Gives you voice bonuses that you can't use..who does that?
Sometimes after subscribing you can't browse..until the sub expires..
Troublesome voice recordings when your credit is finished..it will be as if you're quarrelling with them. Very high sms charges
Be forming 4g Everytime..make that their free 4g expire..you go hear nwi!

MTN..hmm King of Sucking data and airtime..
Don't use MTN for browsing if you don't want to develop HBP..very expensive poo..
Sending of stupid messages all the time..
Always wanting you to borrow..my dear don't put your life on the line with MTN extra time.
After your main balance is finished..bonus will disappear too.. shebi you dey whine me??

Etisalat: as dem small Dem no dey fear Nigerians too.
With etisalat your phone will always be low.. because of second by second nonsense sms..if you think Mtn is bad in messages..my dear try etisalat..
Very high browsing rates...
They will always try to entice you.. messages like " recharge extra 500 to unlock your locked data of 1gb? "
They will be forming James Bond with fast network..only for you to receive heart breaking mesages grin

Calls are expensive walahi! When your sub finishes..so will your bonus..

Nobody should try and mention NTEL here to avoid a problem with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Nigerian Communication Networks? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hehe, you no tell us your location..
Re: How True Is This About Nigerian Communication Networks? by CosmicPhoenix: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
the speed at which etisalat data bundle gets finished is something else,1gb for a month will get finished within 2 weeks.

Airtel will deduct your airtime claiming you subscribed to one rubbish,if you call customer care OYO.the last time i recharged my line was in 2017

MTN-Mobile Thief Network,they carry out all of the above and will almost make you run mad with useless SMS

i dont own a glo sim,i dont want to smash my phone because of bad and crippled internet speed

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Nigerian Communication Networks? by Cletus77(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the speed at which etisalat data bundle gets finished is something else,1gb for a month will get finished within 2 weeks.

Airtel will deduct your airtime claiming you subscribed to one rubbish,if you call customer care OYO.the last time i recharged my line was in 2017

MTN-Mobile Thief Network,they carry out all of the above and will almost make you run mad with useless SMS

i dont own a glo sim,i dont want to smash my phone because of bad and crippled internet speed
Hahahaha..glo
Re: How True Is This About Nigerian Communication Networks? by Cletus77(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
fuckerstard:
Hehe, you no tell us your location..
I refused to add network problems because of this reason
Re: How True Is This About Nigerian Communication Networks? by Ejadike(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is very sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Becomes The Fastest Growing Brand In January 2019- GFK Report / Android Smartphone Running Slow? Delete App Cashe! / I Ve Done Deal 100% Thrice Now With Protein0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.