Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers (21656 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
will and ability are different
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by mrvitalis(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Been a law maker wasn't enough ?

This one didn't even present the bill to restructure Nigeria ...let it remain a senator that would work against it
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Orpe7(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Saraki is your friend
Even if both of you arent returning, you both still have some time to pass a bill to that effect
Dont come and be selling us dodo .
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by darkelf: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
festacman:
The problem with Nigerian leaders: In government they go blind and lose their senses out of government they get their sight once again and regain sanity.

Mr. Ben Bruce was in Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria for 4 years and enjoyed close relationship with Senate President but did not have the COMMON SENSE to push for reforms in educational sector. He was busy tweeting thrash and going home with huge allowances.

We truly need a new political order.

Don't mind him. Tweeter PhD holder.

Like governance is done on twitter.

The guy must really think all Nigerians are as dumb as people from his constituency that voted him to represent them.

Just imagine the rubbish. I cannot point to one education bill he sponsored that even help one federal varsity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by midnighter(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
I remember this mans "common sense" nuggets on the radio. Guess hes started them again

But it looks like big guys and girls are coming out of that Bayelsa o

How come its still in some bad condition
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
I’m beginning to see Ben Bruce as a weakling who can only act/react on Twitter and remember common sense when out of power. If not why doesn’t he say all this on the floor of the senate?

More Reactive than proactive I guess.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by rashcity: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
U had dis idea but did not remember to move any bill towards it.Despite controlling the 8th senate with ur cabal,Dino n Saraki.Politicians are just after dere selfish interest. Now dat u just realized, will ur cabal push for it?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Boss13: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ben Bruce talks too much

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Mariangeles(f): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
schoolboij:
Here is senator Ben Bruce's thought about education in Nigeria.

Sweet words of a politician !

That was how we thought Oshiomole would one day be Nigeria's Moses...look at him now

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Seetto: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
schoolboij:

You god is in hiding.
Don't tell these people are worshipping that coward nnamdi cownu...

Chai I give up on them.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Did Ben Bruce win reelection?
He didn't have his way cheesy cheesy
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by AnanseK(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ben Bruce Lee now a full time twitter Senate President
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by prodigyhenry: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
if you had your way?, this nigga HAD his way for four freaking years what did he do with it?. I don't blame him sha I blame the dumbos that follow him on twitter. even if the bill is too difficult to pass through the Senate can't he build a model university and sec school and invite all the Harvard whatever that he wants to invite? since he still has billions of naira he hasn't repaid and the billions more he syphoned in the Senate. he should have built those first before talking trash.. common sense is far from him
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Stillthebest: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how much did you pay silverbird staff?..just running mouth like takp...Twitter sinator

Are you educated at all?? You just had to comment I guess. He mentioned education not media and besides do you know the salary scale in his esterblishment. That man has done his bits in Ng.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Afamed: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
immhotep:

Is this your way of defending NEPA certificate by-fire-by-force? grin grin

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha sarrki
Keep quiet, you are not different from the hypocrite Bruce. He has all the 4years to sponsor a bill regards to this, but instead he was busy following Saraki from one court of law to another. Smh on Bruce
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by yuanexchanger: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
You have since had your ways.Check my siggy
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Stillthebest: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
festacman:
The problem with Nigerian leaders: In government they go blind and lose their senses out of government they get their sight once again and regain sanity.

Mr. Ben Bruce was in Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria for 4 years and enjoyed close relationship with Senate President but did not have the COMMON SENSE to push for reforms in educational sector. He was busy tweeting thrash and going home with huge allowances.

He said if he had his ways. Even if he did it won't see the light of the day. Alot of things are not in shape. Executive and legislative arms r not in tandem especially during Sarakis because they saw him as a govt enemy reason for backwardness in the outgoing regime.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Senator representing Twitter constituency.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by chigoizie7(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

he never re contested.

he probably saw the rot in the system and realised that he cannot make any changes or impact alone.

so, he stepped down for some one else
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by creekman(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mr. Twitter Senator.....U had d opportunity but u miss used it. Let me refresh ur memory. U were close to d government of former President Good Jonathan. U were even a sitting senator and a close ally to d senate president, Bukola Saraki. So, if u had sponsored an 'Education Reform Bill', by now u won't be saying "if I had.... bla bla"...Rather, u dedicated most of ur time in twitting all sort of rubbish.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by qanda: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Did you know that:
-National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) exams past questions and answers are available on Q and A App?

-JAMB Past Questions and Answers (1999-2017) are available for FREE on Q and A App?

-You can access FREE CV samples and top interview Questions and Answers for FREE on Q and A App?

-You access Job test Questions and Answers (KPMG, PwC, NNPC, TOTAL, GTB, FIRST BANK, NLNG etc) on Q and A App?

-Professional Exams (NSE, PMP, CIS, NIM, ICAN, TOPREC, NBA, CITN etc) study materials are available for download on Q and A App?

-You can sign up and upload materials on Q and A App?

Get Q and A App today. Search for 'Q and A' App on Playstore. Download first App from search result.

Note: Q and A App was built by a Nairalander.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, you are not different from the hypocrite Bruce. He has all the 4years to sponsor a bill regards to this, but instead he was busy following Saraki from one court of law to another. Smh on Bruce
But what happened?
I thought your mentor the Daura dvllard came to bring CHANGE, not corruption, rigging, illiteracy and violence grin grin
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by H7677: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pover below

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by coolestchris2: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
next news.. .
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Martinez39(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how much did you pay silverbird staff?..just running mouth like tap...Twitter sinator
Don't mind them. They will be running mouth but when they enter, they won't do sh1t.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Umxbet7567: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
See prove below
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by tfelicityk(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Does this man thinks that Nigerians are fool! What roles did he play in the senate as a senator? How many bill did he sponsored? Fooooooool, he should have sponsors the education & teachers bill then
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by musicwriter(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Invite Havard and Oxford to develop us a school curriculum in Nigeria?That's the dependency syndrome created by the education itself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by bluefilm: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

For where?

But since he is representing his Twitter constituency very well, I'm sure he doesn't even need to contest.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by mitchelljnr(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how much did you pay silverbird staff?..just running mouth like tap...Twitter sinator

When silverbird cinemas PHC was still functioning the least cleaner was paid within 25-30k per month. remind me please how much is min wage in this country?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by mitchelljnr(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
festacman:

He did say things, but if majority of the senators will not vote for the bills he's presenting coz it won't favour their pockets.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers by Retrography(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Please tell us dear Senator, who stopped you or who is stopping you from having your way?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / Gunmen Abduct 15 Youths In Imo Community, Storm Monarch’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.