Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Help With Visa Atm Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Visa Atm Card (945 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Visa Atm Card by wande(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2007
I have just opened a US bank account complete with a VISA credit card, but the card card need activation by calling the custmer service centre or activation through a Visa/plus ATM machine. But activation through ATM machine is the best because you can hardly understand the questions that is being ansked by the answering machine.

Can somebody help me out on how I can activate these card I am available or anywhere I can locate a VISA/Plus ATM machine in Nigeria.
Re: Help With Visa Atm Card by mandi: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
You need to call the issuing bank to answer your questions especially locations of ATM machines. Activating ATM cards over the phone is pretty straight forward, you enter your account number and pin is all that is required by most banks.
Re: Help With Visa Atm Card by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
it depends if you used etradebank i am just saying that is the most popular then i can help you
Re: Help With Visa Atm Card by wande(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2007
Eyimofe,

please let me know how you can help out, I will appreciate it. Tha card is with me.

(1) (Reply)

Naija 419 Are Making Online Business Difficult For Africans / Help Please Tell Me How And Where To Buy Stocks In Private Placement / Becoming Multi Millionaire With Your Present Income Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.