Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale (24232 Views)

Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by hisexcellency34: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
chai. You referred to PDP as spoilt food?
aristocrazzy:
How can someone fight over spoilt food.
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by wideawaken01: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad I trust customer dada(Agbaje) He nor go contest again.Miserable party of drunkards, touts, shoeless criminals,foreigners

So no criminals In APC? Don't allow your last born hear you. Make him no go call you mumu daddy.

Stop defending parties... Meanwhile, APC have MC Oluomo, poly, Zaria etc very loyal to APC government.

An ex-mad person just became governor of Lagos State.

PDP started with a sick late president Umaru Yar' Adua

Except you too don join treasury looters, in that case you can defend them...
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by chukwuibuipob: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
wideawaken01:

So no criminals In APC? Don't allow your last born hear you. Make him no go call you mumu daddy.

Stop defending parties... Meanwhile, APC have MC Oluomo, poly, Zaria etc very loyal to APC government.

An ex-mad person just became governor of Lagos State.

PDP started with a sick late president Umaru Yar' Adua

Except you too don join treasury looters, in that case you can defend them...
ifsame way u refer/call old pipu in ur house from 48 upward mumu./u have criminal in ur household
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Jaideyone(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
isrecole:
Bode George leadership of PDP in Lagos State is a failure. He has been the cog in the wheel of PDP winning Lagos state. National EXCO of PDP must take this party from Bode George and allow young elements like EUROLAND and others to manage the party for better performance. Lagos State is winnable for PDP. KUDOS TO SEGUN ADEWALE AKA EUROLAND!!!!!!
euroland abi aeroland? you don't even know his alias yet you want him to run the party. lol

so this is the guy you think should challenge tinubu? the same guy Yayi and Faleke have been beating blue black cheesy
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by icon02(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
OSA prapra has gone mad again. This confused man almost got his village people confused until they showed him the boundary of their gullibility.
He first declared his interest to contest for governorship under Pdp in 2014.... His village people gave him full support, when it became clear that he wouldn't get the ticket, he decamped to APM, his village people were still with him.Immediately after the election he declared support for Fayemi.his village people still took him serious.nobody knows what transpired between him and fayemi, all we know was that he came back to his village during the2019 campaigns telling his people to vote for Pdp again.it was at this point his village people told him that their mumu don do.now he is on his own.
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2019
OLABODE GEORGE is a typical YORUBA Politician - a Saboteur and a cronic betrayer - BODE George has nearly 80% of PDP Federal EXCO in his pocket as he was the one who installed them -Bode George leads the tribalistic 65% of Yoruba PDP in Lagos and like Tinubu, he has used both Moshood Salvador and Aeroland to stiffle the 35% non-indigene PDP members of Lagos. it is well after-all na YORUBA-YORUBA.. let the fight continue
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by olusola200: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2019
isrecole:
Bode George leadership of PDP in Lagos State is a failure. He has been the cog in the wheel of PDP winning Lagos state. National EXCO of PDP must take this party from Bode George and allow young elements like EUROLAND and others to manage the party for better performance. Lagos State is winnable for PDP. KUDOS TO SEGUN ADEWALE AKA EUROLAND!!!!!!

Bird of the same feathers flock together

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of NIA, DG / Lagos APC Mocks Funke Akindele’s Nomination, Says PDP Is Unserious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.