Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures (68629 Views)

List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria / Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures / Fiat 640 DT 75HP 4WD Agric Tractor for sale in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Basher8583: 6:03am On Mar 18, 2019
horsepower101:

Stating verifiable facts is chest beating? Lol
Nobody needs to know. Let the product Speak for itself. Everyone thinks Igbos are the richest just becos they make so much noise and chest beat. But at the end of the day, Dangote an hausa man and mike Adenuga a yoruba man takes the medal

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Krak(m): 6:41am On Mar 18, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Pls do your research Sir. Zaria is a name of a city in Kano
Google is your friend and you can always find out.

Have you heard of Zaria Rd? Check and let's have a debate

People living in the North are correcting you, but you are still showcasing ignorance. Have you heard of Iwo road in Ibadan? Do you know that Iwo town is in Osun State, but someone like you will ignorantly think it is in Oyo State just because there is a place called Iwo Road in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2019
QuotaSystem:

I didn't see you call out the person that senselessly said this was the only good thing to come out of the North.

That person is a FOOLISH RANTING MAD TRIBALISTIC OAF!!! What does he know about the North. The northern Nigeria farmers feed the whole Nigeria; the meat, the tomatoes, the onions, the salad vegetables and etc. Do not listen to IDIOTS that come to Nairaland to disgrace their ignorant and useless intelligence. We are bigger than their myopic bigotry.

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2019
Krak:

People living in the North are correcting you, but you are still showcasing ignorance. Have you heard of Iwo road in Ibadan? Do you know that Iwo town is in Osun State, but someone like you will ignorantly think it is in Oyo State just because there is a place called Iwo Road in Ibadan.

No mind am.. ignorant people like this should be shunned and logged off Nairaland for being Stupidly stupid.

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by obstead200(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2019
General2COAS:

Its actually in Kano City along Zaria road not too far from unguwa uku/naibawa and somehow close to kano state college of education.

I don't think its on the Expressway cos its not too visible.
it is on the express as u are coming in from Zaria.
After FGC I think. (Been over 15 years I visited kano)
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by cardoctor(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2019
It used to be very busy in the 80s.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by wellmax(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2019
AutoReportNG:

This is their address...

Head Quarters: Factory HQ Km 11 Zaria Rd Kano
City/Town: Zaria
State: Kano
L.G.A: Sumaila

So, cross check and verify

Very wrong.

Address is Zaria Road Kano.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2019
vacettetommy:

I also laugh in Chinese
is a mistake, Zaria road, kano Nigeria.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Babiboy: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2019
vacettetommy:

I also laugh in Chinese
Zaria road is a street in kano sir
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Amuocha:
Kwankwaso is doing very well
Parochial mentality.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Sardauna24(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Karatum:
The only good thing to ever come out from the north
See this one e be like say you are from niger
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by umarshehu58(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2019
vanndubi:
Zaria in Kano?

Zaria road? Don't you get it? Its a damn road
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Sardauna24(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2019
Preshy561:
Good.
Let them employ their almajiri brothers there.
See this if you want to work there summit ur CV make we manage u
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2019
iammo:
Innosun is also an assembly company that brands Chinese manufactured pro.duct as theirs, their are many assembly plant accross Nigeria, only that innosun chestbeats the most , even dangote also owns one.

Ajaokuta is the key to Nigeria's own manufacturing and foundering plant and turn us into a metal age country
O
I know it's a matter of time to showcase your bile,never willing to accept because you are heartbroken to the reality of manufacturing by innoson.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by seguno2: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2019
olaolaking:
calm down sir. It was not completely owned by the government. All the institutions completely owned by government failed after privatisation

Read the OP again.
It failed before privatisation and was revived after.
Do you have any contrary information
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Immarocks(f): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Zaria is not in Kano State ooooo....chai
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Futureyahooboi(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2019
This is what i call Good news and am really proud of this... nice one
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Asour:

Ok.If you don't mind my asking, How's Kano generally?
Really thinking of running a postgraduate programme there, particularly BUK. If you have any detailed/general idea/advise. I haven't been to the North at all before. Just had a hunch to do a PG @ BUK.

Thanks.
Kano is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria.. And pertaining your programme, I will be at BUK any moment from now because I have some issues to resolve.. But you can contact me via my Contact.. If I may ask, what programme would you like to take in your PG?
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Asour: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Kano is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria.. And pertaining your programme, I will be at BUK any moment from now because I have some issues to resolve.. But you can contact me via my Contact.. If I may ask, what programme would you like to take in your PG?

Thanks. Unfortunately I cannot send DMs yet on nairaland and your contact is not on your signature.

Thanks for the reply.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by 1miccza: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2019
vanndubi:
Zaria in Kano?

Modified:

Q2. Person no dey ask question for your post?

Q3. How did you get their address since they don't have an official website?

Q4. What's the source of the address you posted?

I'm asking to know so that my 6 year old son will not embarrass me one day on "Zaria in Kano".

It's actually Zaria road on the road leading to Kaduna from Kaduna.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Xander85: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2019
iammo:
Innosun is also an assembly company that brands Chinese manufactured pro.duct as theirs, their are many assembly plant accross Nigeria, only that innosun chestbeats the most , even dangote also owns one.

Ajaokuta is the key to Nigeria's own manufacturing and foundering plant and turn us into a metal age country

How does INNOSON 'cheastbeat'? Your rabid hatred for Igbos doesn't let you think straight!
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Xander85: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2019
Nyamiri:

They can't even sound coherent.
Bitterness has wrecked them.

Dangote has a truck manufacturing company too but they don't know that. Innoson has scammed them wella in that area.

Do yourself a favour and top yourself! It's obvious your live revolves around your hatred for Igbos as your sad choice of moniker suggests!

You pathetic gits can't just read the OP and resist the urge to try and compare yourselves to Igbos.....a people that are carrying on with their lives regardless of your hate!

Why don't you fuc/k off and have your own country? This constant looking slyly with corner-eye to see how what you're doing compares to what Ndigbo are doing to see who's doing better, is getting tiresome! Ndigbo are looking to see how we can measure up to the likes of Singapore and Japan, while you medieval-minded thugs are more interested in comparing yourselves with us! Quite sad really!
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by samuelonyewueny(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2019
In as much as it's a nice development, I can clearly see that this company has no future. So I am not too happy.

1. Much of there operations are done by hand (There should be an assembly line).
2. No online presence!!! In this 21st century?
3. Much of the yard is empty after 10 years of its existence.

I know for a fact that a lot of money is needed (for their operation) but good business outlook and exposure makes a lot of difference.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by General2COAS(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
specter:

Are you from Kano sir? You seem to know know so much about that axis.
grin
Am not from there.
But I once Stayed in kano for some time(less than 2yrs) coupled with the job then which enabled me go round Kano. and I still travel once the opportunity present itself even after leaving.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by General2COAS(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
obstead200:
it is on the express as u are coming in from Zaria.
After FGC I think. (Been over 15 years I visited kano)
FGC KANO is actually at unguwa uku adjacent unguwa uku secretariat. while the factory is before the school when coming in from Zaria. though it's been about 5 months i left kano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

© VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT By U.S.License Plate.No or By Vin no +234-806-036-5068 / Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 / Whatsapp or call Me For Any Tokunbo Car@Berger Auto Market Lagos(08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.