Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo (4270 Views)

Biafra: We Are Igbos – Says Asari Dokubo (see Video) / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola / Attacks Were Targeted At Jonathan, Says Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by tpsolomons: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
He said he would rather die for Jonathan than support other aspirants who have been symbols  of oppression to the people of the oil bearing region of Nigeria.

Dokubo who featured recently in a current affairs programme on LOVE FM 97.7 Port Harcourt,  South-South Nigeria, called Editor’s Roundtable, said it will be inconceivable for anybody  from the Niger Delta to be lending support to those he called symbols of oppression of the  people of the region.

He argued that as far he was concerned, those calling on Jonathan not to contest are not  only political enemies of the region, but people who still harbour the primordial sentiment  that the people of the region are second class citizens.

He said that after taking “a good look at those coming to rule us again, I have no doubt in  my mind that Jonathan is the most qualified, not because he is an Ijaw, but because he  satisfies the constitutional requirement and he perhaps possesses the last chance of the  people of the South-South region.”

Dokubo also argued that from the pre-colonial era to date, the people of the South-South  have been supporting the other regions to govern the country.

“Why will they not support us now that divine providence has thrown up someone from the  region to govern this country? When will a South-South person govern this country at the  highest level?”

On whether he will run for any political post in 2011, he said: “I don’t believe in the  entity called Nigeria, and I cannot swear by its constitution. I don’t believe in the  Nigerian constitution because we were not consulted before it was written. I will, however,  support anybody who contests.

Source: PM news

Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by stormm: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
A man that did not die in the dark days of active militancy now wants to die when he is living large in Abuja, hehehehe.

Wonders will never end.

Politricks at its most demeaning
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by egift(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
He can go ahead and hang himself right there. He should remember to put this sign:
"GEJ This Is For You" - Dokubo
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by tpsolomons: 3:54am On Sep 04, 2010
egift:

He can go ahead and hang himself right there. He should remember to put this sign:

Funniest comment ever! hahaha grin grin
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Abagworo(m): 4:06am On Sep 04, 2010
If he really had the interest of south south why then was he against odili in 2007
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by bawomolo(m): 5:09am On Sep 04, 2010
egift:

lol
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 04, 2010
Kini big deal ? Something BEAF can do !!!
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2010
Abagworo:

If he really had the interest of south south why then was he against odili in 2007

The day Igbos vote for GEJ, that will be the end of Igbo as a major ethnic group, we'll better be broken up into constituent clans. Are Igbos going to be fools forever?
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by kettykings: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2010
@ obiagu do you think igbos are still a major ethnic group aren't they scattered yet ?

The best igbos can do is to planning for post 2011 election

No body knows the exact second Nigeria will go the way of soviet union, nigeria is like a terminally sick patient of an incurable ailment that is on life support , that requires the assistance of the doctor for euthanasia to die ( and prevent further pains, anguish and expenses required to keep it alife).

I think since igbos played a lot of roles to get the country indepedent their roles will be needed to give the country its much needed euthanasia ( a painless , quick and peaceful end )
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by kettykings: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2010
Asari shouldn't bother dying now there is no war or crises , he should be patient till after GEJ wins 2011
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by googles: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2010
egift:

~Bluetooth:

Kini big deal ? Something BEAF can do !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2010
wey the johnny johnny brigade to endorse this latest true nigerian patriot addition to operation totality
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
After the thousands of lives he and his men wasted during his dark days
he now wants to die a cheap death.

anyway death na Death
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by MRMoneyE(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2010
egift:

This guy is something else cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2010
Cus Odili did more damage to the south-south region than any other human being on earth
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2010
The day Igbos vote for GEJ, that will be the end of Igbo as a major ethnic group, we'll better be broken up into constituent clans. Are Igbos going to be fools forever?

From your comments, i think i'd say yes to your question
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by mbulela: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
a shrewd business man trying to protect his vested interest via empty threats.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by mbulela: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2010
you don't believe in the entity called Nigeria yet you want to die over who governs it?
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by stagger: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
The fear of Soboma's fate is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by tjskii(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2010
oooddddeeeee buruku,shameless idgit angry angry
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by yeswecan(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2010
He is trying to be relevant
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Spyker: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
After Soboma George, who else. Ateke Tom, Asari Dokubo.
You guys caused a lot of pain in my state and you are here talking thrash. How i wish guns were sold like gala and bullets like groundnut, i would have help him meet his creator even before GJ wins the election.
Bunch of misfit being regarded even by the media.

I wonder when a person with intellectual knowledge will speak and the press will publish.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Dede1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
Asari Dokubo is not a bigger fool than Goodluck Jonathan who is apparently showing sign of disregarding the party constitution that brought him to power and cross masses of Nigerians who seem to support him. Why should anybody obey any statutory code in Nigeria when the so-called leader of executive branch in Nigeria could not abide tby he constitution of his political party?
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Kilode1: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2010
Spyker:

After Soboma George, who else. Ateke Tom, Asari Dokubo.
You guys caused a lot of pain in my state and you are here talking thrash. How i wish guns were sold like gala and bullets like groundnut, i would have help him meet his creator even before GJ wins the election.
Bunch of misfit being regarded even by the media.

I[b] wonder when a person with intellectual knowledge with speak and the press will publish.[/b]

My brotha, Some do speak, the guy that wrote this don talk hin own ----- > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506848.96.html (read post #121) unfortunately, until Nigeria becomes Rwanda and Somalia all rolled into one "Atomic" blast, nothing will be done. I pity the poor defenseless people in my country, na them go suffer pass.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by mikeoscar: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2010
Dude's submitting his business proposal like that, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by sessy2(f): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2010
for how much?
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by tkb417(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
one was murdered recently (soboma), this one wants to commit suicide
its fine. so far all of them die one by one
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by NnamdiN: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2010
Obiagu1:

speak for urself man, m in loooooove wit GEJ and m pretty sure m not d only one.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Charlesook(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2010
NnamdiN:

speak for urself man, m in loooooove wit GEJ and m pretty sure m not d only one.

@ Obiagu1, you are the best fool in Igbo land. Sometimes, I imagine the kind of brain most of you have, if you don't vote for GEJ, who else will you vote for? Though I see your comment as foolish and baseless idea.Ever since Igbo has been a mojor ethnic group, what have we achieved, all we have always been doing is betraying ourselves. Some few individuals like your brothers Ojo Maduekwe, Jim Nwobodo, Iwu Anyanwu, Arthur Nzeribe and the likes, will pretend to be fighting for you while they are there dinning with your brains. Tell me, is it Babangida, the greediest fool or Atiku, the selfish idiot, You are not just the best fool to have made that comment but the most useless Igbo ever lived. If the housas think they have the Igbos at heart as they are claiming now, why didn't they zone the Presidency to Igbos first knowing we are the most marginalized in Nigeria, Brother, think like a proper Igbo man, except if you don collect your own share from IBB the failure.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Beaf: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2010
Dokubo Asari: those calling on Jonathan not to contest are not only political enemies of the region, but people who still harbour the primordial sentiment that the people of the region are second class citizens
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2010
NnamdiN:

Charlesook:

@ Obiagu1, you are the best fool in Igbo land. Sometimes, I imagine the kind of brain most of you have, if you don't vote for GEJ, who else will you vote for? Though I see your comment as foolish and baseless idea.Ever since Igbo has been a mojor ethnic group, what have we achieved, all we have always been doing is betraying ourselves. Some few individuals like your brothers Ojo Maduekwe, Jim Nwobodo, Iwu Anyanwu, Arthur Nzeribe and the likes, will pretend to be fighting for you while they are there dinning with your brains. Tell me, is it Babangida, the greediest fool or Atiku, the selfish , You are not just the best fool to have made that comment but the most useless Igbo ever lived. If the housas think they have the Igbos at heart as they are claiming now, why didn't they zone the Presidency to Igbos first knowing we are the most marginalized in Nigeria, Brother, think like a proper Igbo man, except if you don collect your own share from IBB the failure.

Hahahaha, those that see on the short term, when the long term consequences arrive, I hope to see you here vomiting abuses at any Ijaw man that post on this forum. Till then, remain another Azikiwe.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Jonathan Says Asari Dokubo by PastorOla1: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2010
If you die we shall Bury you And life will continue Brother Asari Dokubo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Video Of GEJ Presenting National Honours To Deserving Nigerians / BREAKING NEWS: Federal High Court Removes Acting Governor Of Adamawa State. / BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.