Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm (9371 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by Ecstasy154(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has denied any raid on the farm allegedly linked to the suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen.

It was reported that about nine EFCC operatives, a cameraman and policemen in a Nissan bus marked Abuja BWR 627AT raided Wanogan Farms Limited located in the Masaka area of Nasarawa State around 3pm and searched the entire premises for over three hours.

The anti-corruption agency in a telephone conversation with Channels Television, through its spokesperson, Tony Orilade, denied being aware of any search by operatives of the agency on the property reportedly linked to the suspended CJN.

Recall that EFFC had 24 hours ago dismiss reports on a raid at the suspended CJN’s residence, adding that it never went to his house.

While also denying reports about an invitation from the EFCC to the CJN, the agency described these reports as ‘fake news’.

The anti-graft agency, therefore, urged Nigerians to disregard all unfounded claims and be rest assured that the commission will fight corruption in line with the agency’s mandate.

Justice Onnoghen is facing six charges bordering on failure to declare his assets and operating a domiciliary account, among other charges. at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

https://www.independent.ng/efcc-denies-raid-on-justice-onnoghens-farm/

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by bookworm8(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
new day new drama.

meanwhile,
learn how to make butter and start producing, with a token of 1k you will get the complete guide, don't miss this great offer.
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by deomelo: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Most of the rubbish on NL and social media are all fake news. Didn't believe the story to start with.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by Amuocha: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
SW media are the problem of the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by TB28: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
How about they deny this.

Pictures as taken covertly by the farm hands.

They should say something else.

And there are more.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by MrTrend(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

And there are more.

Is that true?
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by Officialgarri: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
First ,they claimed DSS whisked Buba Galadima away, it all turned out to be lies ,now they claim EFCC raided Onoghen's farm.

I'm waiting for 'EFCC raids Atiku's home undecided . PDP and crave for sympathy....

TB28:

And there are more.
From all Efcc raids I've seen , even physically, EFCC doesn't go on operations without one of them wearing their red jacket uniform .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by naijaguy1234(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Why is that judge still walking around with his big fat belly. He should have been in kuje by now if EFCC know how to do their job.

A man that forgot to declare over 5 million dollars won't have my pity. When I forget 200 naira change in the hands of Lagos conductors I know how it hurts , talk less of forgetting you have 5 million dollars in an account.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by deomelo: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

And there are more.

Show us EFCC in the pictures

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by Rick9(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wahala
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by helinues: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
Toothless EFCC

Always denying their actions..
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by Officialgarri: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

And there are more.
From all Efcc raids I've seen , even physically, EFCC doesn't go on operations without one of them wearing their red jacket uniform .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by bugggg: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Some crooks have been impersonating EFCC.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by TB28: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
deomelo:

Show us EFCC in the pictures

Buzz off, don’t have the time to engage an apologist of a government who’s out to destroy anyone who they feel isn’t willing to do their bidding.

If they had found millions of dollars now you would have been salivating all over the place.

When they decide to do something covertly should it end badly like it clearly did after coming with cameras & all you asking me to show you their pictures.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by NOC1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

And there are more.

This is not EFCC,no red jacket in the pics. If you know them the love that red jacket more than guns.
Stage managed drama to garner sympathy. The script was played badly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by coolestchris2: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
who is always spreading this false news sef.
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by TB28: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
NOC1:

This is not EFCC,no red jacket in the pics. If you know them the love that red jacket more than guns.
Stage managed drama to garner sympathy. The script was played badly.

Have you ever seen EFCC conduct a search before.

The red jacket is only displayed during court appearances.

Feel free to believe what you like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by NOC1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

Have you ever seen EFCC conduct a search before.

The red jacket is only displayed during court appearances.

Hey, bro i have witnessed raid before. Those guys are professionals in raiding they come with vest, videos, you must see there jackets.
They dont touch you, the only thing I hate is how they do break into your apartment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by xperiencelove(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

And there are more.
Lies. You are a liar.
This place is close to my place, and it is not o onoghen's farm my liar

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by xperiencelove(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

And there are more.
Lies. You are a liar.
This place is close to my place, and it is not o onoghen's farm my liar

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by TB28: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
xperiencelove:

Lies. You are a liar.
This place is close to my place, and it is not o onoghen's farm my lier

Lol, so your house abi na farm near bush for Masaka.

Shame no dey catch you?

What landmark did you use to come to that conclusion LIAR!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by deomelo: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

Buzz off, don’t have the time to engage an apologist of a government who’s out to destroy anyone who they feel isn’t willing to do their bidding.

If they had found millions of dollars now you would have been salivating all over the place.

When they decide to do something covertly should it end badly like it clearly did after coming with cameras & all you asking me to show you their pictures.

I guess you can not show us EFCC in the fake and lying pictures you posed.

Liars are disgusting and dishonest people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by TB28: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
deomelo:

I guess you can not show us EFCC in the fake and lying pictures you posed.

Liars are disgusting and dishonest people

Like I said, believe what you like.

Can’t help you there.
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amuocha:
SW media are the problem of the country.

Your wailing just begun.
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
If raiding his farms or house and any of thr other criminals will bring back our stolen monies, then do it please.
Anything to bring back our yams.....

All looters of our NATIONAL treasury will all end up painfully, no matter the party they belong to.

CRIMINALS!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by LaIabobo: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by BaluBalu: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

Show us EFCC in the pictures and you’re crying like this?
Nawao
All these igbos sef

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by theoldpretender(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
NOC1:

Hey, bro i have witnessed raid before. Those guys are professionals in raiding they come with vest, videos, you must see there jackets.
They dont touch you, the only thing I hate is how they do break into your apartment.

True...

Though I was also present at an EFCC raid..and they came in mufti, and an unmarked van. Then again it was ten years ago.Things might have changed.
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by TB28: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
BaluBalu:

Show us EFCC in the pictures and you’re crying like this?
Nawao
All these igbos sef

Because I don’t agree with you I’m suddenly IGBO or you guys favorite foe IPOB.

You’ve been noticed.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by theoldpretender(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who knows...maybe they were from another branch of the security forces....could be domestic intelligence.

Or even the Police's Special Fraud Unit...

Anyway, i speculate.
Re: EFCC Denies Raid On Justice Onnoghen’s Farm by deomelo: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
TB28:

Like I said, believe what you like.

Can’t help you there.

You are of course lying and you can not prove to us that the EFCC raided any farm from the pictures you posted.

The crooked and corrupt judge is yet to say anything about EFCC raid, you are peddling lies.

In fact, you are an apologist fro that crooked and corrupt judge, you have 28 posts on NL. You joined NL on Feb 12 and all your posts on NL are related to this same crooked and corrupt judge in his defense.

Maybe you are the same corrupt judge, his son or relative

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Guts Katsina House Of Assembly Complex / Republic Of Southern Nigeria / El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.