Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions (78422 Views)

South Africa Culture Shock: 2 Scantly Dressed Women, Different Public Reactions / N1M Bride Price List Including 10k For Father's Cigarette, 20K Bush Meat, Others / Three Men Risk Their Lives To Steal Meat From 15 Bloodthirsty Lions (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

That is a very young male lion. Judging by the looks of his mane, this lion is probably about 3 years old. Still young, inexperienced and cautious. Let him try this stunt with a fully grown male lion in the wild, he will have the lion's teeth sunk into his neck within 10 seconds and he will be dead in less than 1 minute.

My oga, that lion wey big like pickup...

By age 2 they've perfected their hunting skills – not when they can kill a feeble, defenceless human.

And are considered fully grown by age 3.

If you listen to the guy you'll see that he has an idea of what he's doing – even though there are no guarantees.

Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Niorte: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Don't be fooled. It is not just about self confidence.

Don't try it with lions.

The men know what we don't know or have what an ordinary person does not have.

Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by dvalllis: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yes it may appear a dangerous venture, but a good understanding of how wild animals, such as the lions, behave will let us know why these men were able to engage in what appeared a very dangerous venture with such ease. Lions do not kill unless they are hungry or unnecessarily provoked. They were already satisfied before the men approached.
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by zendi: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Excuse me, those in the know.
If a lion, say in a cage, is well fed, or even over fed, can man go in and come out unharmed?
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by zendi: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
zendi:
Excuse me, those in the know.
If a lion, say in a cage, is well fed, or even over fed, can man go in and come out unharmed?
And it must be a lone male lion, so no cubs or female to protect; no reason to be provoked besides the mere sight of of man.
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
LibertyRep:
Being in the same forest with lions and with such proximity is in itself shocking.

What if the stunt had backfired like that of a man that was said to scale the fence of a lion cage to perform miracle but ended being devoured by the beast.
Animals can smell fear. This gives them d confidence to attack. But when they dont smell fear they know it will be a well contested battle.
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by pek(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
pointblank247:
Hmmm what happened was just the application of knowledge, these men live with animals and they have deep understanding of their behaviour. They knew how, when, and ways to approach a lion and even which animal to approach. Just like a trained habalist can use a poisonous leave to prepare drugs.
*herbalist*
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
delugajackson:
It's obvious the lions ate to their fill. Try that with a hungry Nigerian lion and see if you will live to tell the story.
Gbam grin

Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by tintingz(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Rilwayne001:
Saw the videos in the morning. Even watching it online is risky talk less acting it. grin cheesy

These people have balls seriously. shocked sad
They use juju. grin

Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Rilwayne001: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
tintingz:
They use juju. grin

Apparently they didn't use Juju.

I've seen a more daring video of a zoo keeper that used his sleepers to chase about 8 big lions away. And the way those lions scamper for safety, you'd think he brought out an automatic gun to shoot them. They were so fearful of the man.
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by kontroller: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
you sure say this thing dey ordinary
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by tintingz(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Apparently they didn't use Juju.

I've seen a more daring video of a zoo keeper that used his sleepers to chase about 8 big lions away. And the way those lions scamper for safety, you'd think he brought out an automatic gun to shoot them. They were so fearful of the man.
I made a sarcasm there.

Wanted to know your response. smiley
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
d guy try
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Thunday1005(m): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Don't try this with Nigeria hungry lion
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Rilwayne001: 1:21am On Mar 19, 2019
tintingz:
I made a sarcasm there.

Wanted to know your response. smiley

Of course it didn't elude me.
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by SVC6000: 2:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Those Mens Must B Apc Members While The Lion Is A Pdp Member.
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Deblow: 2:55am On Mar 19, 2019
Simply put, they were neighbors, co-habiting that jungle. ..so, the beasts knew what those men were capable of doing should they dare them. Lions are equally intelligent. They attack not only wen hungry or wen being protective of their cubs. What was at play here in my opinion was sheer mutual "understanding" by two neighbors. Period!
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by pointblank247(m): 4:11am On Mar 19, 2019
pek:
*herbalist*
thanks

Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Venerable612(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2019
delugajackson:
It's obvious the lions ate to their fill. Try that with a hungry Nigerian lion and see if you will live to tell the story.

If you watch Natgeo wild very well - you would have seen this doc. It’s a tribe in East Africa - they are lion hunters. They hunt lions - that’s their livelihood from generations. There is no such thing as hungry lions with them: they take down any lion than terrorises their village - their villages are often not far from the forest. You can google them - forgottn their name now.
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by engray: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2019
This is a USA fairly used white Toyota Corolla sport 2010 model with black clean fabric interiors. Transmission is automatic and fuel consumption is highly economical. Fuel type is petrol

with Alloy wheels. Body style: Sedan 4D sports, Engine type: 1.8L 4, Drive: front wheel drive, Cylinders: 4, Transmission: Automatic,CD player/Radio/aux port

Spare tyre present
Contact 08066114472

Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by ASval: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Naturally Kenya hunters are not afraid of lions.They have all the skills to hunt them.So am not surprised.
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by irumole1975: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2019
jerryjohn727:
This are real men grin grin grin

Not some men with small dick tho.

Victorian, come and See Me in this video feeding lion
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Muzikluva(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2019
tsinzu:
All the Kenyan Masai people sef grin
they themselves have "almost become wild animals"
But I am very sure those lions were well fed already

Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by maasoap(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2019
jaxxy:

Lol stand which grounds? Those lions are not hungry. It only takes getting one of them and the others are confirmed dinner. Thay shud keep trying their luck sha.

Not that they could overpower the lions, no. But those guys are not like you and me. They and the lions are like members of the same community, they knew each other inside out. They didn't try their luck, they simply used the knowledge they've acquired over the years.
One lion expert said the same thing about this. When confront with a lion, there is no point in running. Stand your ground and you might survive
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by MrBONE2(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2019
jerryjohn727:
This are real men grin grin grin

Yeah!They are real African Men grin
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by MrBONE2(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

In Southern Africa, the lions fear the Zulu men.

A single Zulu man can bring down a lion easily.

It's their way of life.

And it's a lesson for all - confidence.

You are notedably right grin
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Snails:
Ps4 for sale.
Bought it brand new from amazon last year.
1terabyte, 2pads with 4games.
Fifa19
Destiny
God of war.
Metal gear.
Asking price is 135k.
if interested kindly chat me or call
Hackable? Location
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Ozkar: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Venerable612:

If you watch Natgeo wild very well - you would have seen this doc. It’s a tribe in East Africa - they are lion hunters. They hunt lions - that’s their livelihood from generations. There is no such thing as hungry lions with them: they take down any lion than terrorises their village - their villages are often not far from the forest. You can google them - forgottn their name now.
has to be the Maasai people.

Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by Venerable612(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ozkar:
has to be the Maasai people.

Yes - spot on Bro.
Re: Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions by charlsecy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
ednut1:
They ambush prey without cover they are mostly useless...
I thought it's tigers that behave as such?

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) / What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics