Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran (2829 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran ( Part 2) / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
sino:

Brilliant?! SMH, I am sure you have never read any classical Arabic poetry in your life! What parameters are you looking for? Do yourself a favour, bring the verses of the Qur'an and compare with the above and show me the brilliance of the above, in what way is it brilliant?!

Why not write your own and let us see afterall you claim the Qur'an was poorly written or you cant write your own?
Does the Quran state any parameters to meet the challenge?

Every challenge has established parameters or it will be meaningless to judge.

- A Quran verse. It sound like when you're reading a nursery text.

“Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators!” [Quran 23:12-14]

Surah FaaQaaf verse,

"Verily, We created the chicken a (wonderful) creation, And We boiled the eggs, a boiling, And We sent with thunder, lightning, And We made the air fresh." [Surah FaaQaaf 2-5]

Another Quran verse that sounds horrific and funny.

Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.[Quran 4:56]

Another Surah FaaQaaf verse,

As for he who denies our signs, We shall hang him a hanging, And choke him, a choking, As for he who knocks on the door of a harlot, a knocking, Then commits in her house; philandering, We shall burn him in the fire, a burning, Indeed our punishment it is the abiding. Indeed our enemy he is the most wretched. For I swear by the glitter of the Dinar, And I swear by the braying of the Ass, Indeed I am Allah the Creator, the Conqueror.[Surah FaaQaaf 6-15]

Check out the style of both verses and see how they both sound alike. grin
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
lanrexlan:
Yes, he is or he was. (Muslim at home, atheist on NLgrin) He is just confused jare akhee. You know when you first read P. N. Okeke (A physics textbook) for the first time, you would get fascinated and think you have arrived. You may even think you can correct the author on topics you think the author has made a mistake. That's exactly what's happening bro. A guy laid hands on books on fallacies and logic, and he thinks the knowledge has arrived and he can question anything and everything. grin

Akhee, let's pray for total guidance from Allah. May He make our feet firm

Lol, do you expect him to watch the videos with open mind? See his replies na. I don't really know what he was thinking while typing that. Even writing an ordinary article requires great deal of grasping topic and knowledge, not to talk of a book. Maybe he thought a book is just "copy and paste" gringrin

Akhee, Akhee, Akhee. How many times did I call you?! You expected someone who doesn't even understand Nahw and Sarf to understand Ardu!!!!!!! Akhee, are you expecting too much ni?! Imagine calling the rubbish up there "brilliant Arabic poetry" Smh

No waste your time faah

Red herring.

Straw man
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2019
tintingz:
Surah Fa Qaaf

❀❀❀ ِسُورَةُ فقۤ ❀❀❀
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

فقۤ {١
إنَّا خَلَقْنَا الدَّجَاجَ خَلْقًا {٢
وَسَلَقْنَا الْبَيْضَ سَلْقًا {٣
وَأَطْلَقْنَا مَعَ الرَّعْدِ بَرْقًا {٤
وَجَعَلْنَا الجَوَّ طَلْقًا {٥
فَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِآياتِنَا شَنَقْنَاهُ شَنْقًا {٦
ثُمَّ خَنَقْنَاهُ خَنْقًا {٧
وَمَنْ يَطْرُقْ بَابَ فَاسِقَةٍ طَرْقًا {٨
وَيَفْعَلْ فِي بَيْتِهَا فِسْقًا {٩
حَرَقْنَاهُ فِي النَّارِ حَرْقًا {١٠
إنَّ عَذَابَنَا هُوَ الْأَبْقَى {١١
وَإنَّ عَدُوَّنَا هُوَالْأَشْقَى {١٢
فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِبَرِيقِ الدِّينَارِ {١٣
وَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِنَهِيقِ الْحِمَارِ {١٤
إنَّي أنَا اللهُ الخَالِقُ الْقَهَّارُ {١٥
فَأَطِيعُونِي وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْكُفَّارِ {١٦
وَاتَّقُوا يَوْمًا لَا يَنْفَعُ فِيهِ دِرْهَمٌ وَلَا دُولَارٌ {١٧
يَوْمَ يُقْذَفُ بِالْكُفِّارِ فِي النَّارِ {١٨
فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَبْرًا وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنْ فِرارٍ {١٩
أَمَّا الَذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ فَإنهم هُمُ الأَخْيَارُ {٢٠
لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٌ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ {٢١
وَصَنَادِيقُ وِيسْكِي وَرَاقِصَاتٌ بِلَا خِمَارَ {٢٢

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful,

1. Faa’ Qaaf
2. Verily, We created the chicken a (wonderful) creation,
3. And We boiled the eggs, a boiling,
4. And We sent with thunder, lightning
5. And We made the air fresh
6. As for he who denies our signs, We shall hang him a hanging,
7. And choke him, a choking
8. As for he who knocks on the door of a harlot, a knocking
9. Then commits in her house; philandering
10. We shall burn him in the fire, a burning
11. Indeed our punishment it is the abiding
12. Indeed our enemy he is the most wretched.
13. For I swear by the glitter of the Dinar
14. And I swear by the braying of the Ass
15. Indeed I am Allah the Creator, the Conqueror
16. So obey me and do not be of the unbelievers
17. And fear a day when no Dirham will benefit nor will a Dollar
18. The day the unbelievers will be cast into the fire
19. And they shall not be able to bear it nor escape
20. As for those who feared their Lord, they are the best
21. They shall have gardens under which run rivers
22. And crates of whiskey and dancing girls with no veil

What is unique about the Quran that it can’t be replicated? Can you tell the difference between human speech and Allah’s speech? The author has a degree in Classical Arabic and Islamic History.
http://abdullahsameer.com/blog/surah-fa-qaaf/

What a brilliant replication of the Quran, Fa Qaaf indeed. grin grin

You call something with grammatical mistakes "brilliant", how would you even know it has grammatical mistakes..... just mere skimming through, I already detected two grammatical mistake. What would happen if I should peruse?

4 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by sino(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2019
lanrexlan:

Lol, do you expect him to watch the videos with open mind? See his replies na. I don't really know what he was thinking while typing that. Even writing an ordinary article requires great deal of grasping topic and knowledge, not to talk of a book. Maybe he thought a book is just "copy and paste" gringrin

Akhee, Akhee, Akhee. How many times did I call you?! You expected someone who doesn't even understand Nahw and Sarf to understand Ardu!!!!!!! Akhee, are you expecting too much ni?! Imagine calling the rubbish up there "brilliant Arabic poetry" Smh

No waste your time faah

Brother mine, you no see me see wahala like this! In as much as tintingz is a waste of time to ague with, sometimes, showing the deficiencies in his reasoning and arguments helps to put him in his place!

Brother help me laugh small o, see brilliant lines of poetry:

"We shall hang him a hanging,
And choke him, a choking,
As for he who knocks on the door of a harlot, a knocking,"

He actually had to post English translation because he lacks even the simplest knowledge of Arabic grammar, even at that, it is quite obvious the ridiculousness of the nonsense he calls brilliant!

grin grin grin

You see when it is said that these atheists here are foolish, it isn't an assumption, but a fact!

3 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2019
sino:

Brother mine, you no see me see wahala like this! In as much as tintingz is a waste of time to ague with, sometimes, showing the deficiencies in his reasoning and arguments helps to put him in his place!

He actually had to post English translation because he lacks even the simplest knowledge of Arabic grammar, even at that, it is quite obvious the ridiculousness of the nonsense he calls brilliant!

grin grin grin

You see when it is said that these atheists here are foolish, it isn't an assumption, but a fact!

The person – coupled with his grammatical mistakes – has done the exact thing ibn kathir mentioned about the pagans of Makkah: in order to make their words "pleasing to the ear" they add lies upon lies to the speech, talks about immorality, and so on. The Qur'an on the order hand gives accuracy in things and is sensible; yet, it is pleasing to the ears.

5 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by sino(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2019
AbdelKabir:

The person – coupled with his grammatical mistakes – has done the exact thing ibn kathir mentioned about the pagans of Makkah: in order to make their words "pleasing to the ear" they add lies upon lies to the speech, talks about immorality, and so on. The Qur'an on the order hand gives accuracy in things and is sensible; yet, it is pleasing to the ears.

Indeed brother, it is quite obvious that it is a charade and can never be accepted by anyone as having any form of benefit or guidance! To make the case of the author more pathetic, he copied a verse verbatim from the Qur'an, this absolutely nullifies the attempt at challenging the Qur'an in anyway!

4 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
AbdelKabir:

You call something with grammatical mistakes "brilliant", how would you even know it has grammatical mistakes..... just mere skimming through, I already detected two grammatical mistake. What would happen if I should peruse?
Empty claims.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2019
sino:

grin grin grin

This is what exactly the Surah FaaQaaf said about people like you, you denied the signs(Surah FaQaaf : 6).

The prophesy has been said in the Surah.

Your Quran was poorly, clumsy, disjointed and badly written with poor scientific approach. You can see the ones I quoted sounds like when you're reading nursery books.

The great Plato, Aristotle, Shakespeare, Charles Darwin etc books are well and brilliantly written, no one can replicate their texts.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by true2god: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2019
sino:

grin grin grin

You can make your point without attacking someone's personality.

1 Like

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2019
true2god:
You can make your point without attacking someone's personality.
Most Muslims here can't do without committing fallacies. It seems logic is too heavy for them.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by aadoiza: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
sino:

grin grin grin

This is an axiom.

1 Like

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 1:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Tafseer of glorious Surah Fa'Qaaf are coming in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgnVr1Eg_Yo

Interview base on the Surah.

https://medium.com/abdullahsameer/interview-with-the-writer-of-surah-fa-qaaf-47b851b64ca9

This is so damn hilarious. grin grin
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2019
If you were to say how is it that boiled eggs are a miracle of God?

I would say because boiled eggs were sent down to Jesus & his disciples on the table spread at the last supper. It is also one of the wonders of Allah that boiled eggs come in a convenient package that can be carried by hand, pocket or handbag. It is protected in a cover that can be easily removed and is a very good source of protein, vitamins, selenium and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper.

It is related from Ibn Haziqa who heard it from Umm Hubbard who heard it from her friend’s uncle, who heard it from the guy who lives next door to the candle-stick maker who heard it from the fishmonger’s errand boy that Jesus gave a boiled egg to each disciple and told them to add cumin and salt. It is for this reason that Muhammad (pbh) said: “He who does not add cumin & salt to his boiled egg, is not one of us.” (This hadith is considered Sahih by Albanani)

Oh my. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by true2god: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
tintingz:
Tafseer of glorious Surah Fa'Qaaf are coming in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgnVr1Eg_Yo

Interview base on the Surah.

https://medium.com/abdullahsameer/interview-with-the-writer-of-surah-fa-qaaf-47b851b64ca9

This is so damn hilarious. grin grin
Wasted my data watching this video. How can a boiled egg be a miracle from god and at the same time making a challenge to produce any book like the Quran? Well, the Quran is a compilation of poems, so-called divine poems, composed by illiterate Arabs in the 7th century.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
true2god:
Wasted my data watching this video. How can a boiled egg be a miracle from god and at the same time making a challenge to produce any book like the Quran? Well, the Quran is a compilation of poems, so-called divine poems, composed by illiterate Arabs in the 7th century.
You don't get the satire?

Actually the boiled egg part is not in the Qur'an but a satire to expose and criticize the Quran challenge nonsense and ridiculousness.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by true2god: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
tintingz:
You don't get the satire?

Actually the boiled egg part is not in the Qur'an but a satire to expose and criticize the Quran challenge nonsense and ridiculousness.
I didn't even take note that it was a satire. Thank God I even downloaded the video, I will rewatch it now.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
true2god:
I didn't even take note that it was a satire. Thank God I even downloaded the video, I will rewatch it now.
Alright
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by OfficialAPCNig: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
I thought I am the only one that noticed how disjointed the quran is.
Nursery rhyme are better written
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by labani06(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
tintingz:
Lol, I find the challenge ridiculous, I mean what's so special about it that it likes can't be produce.

The Quran is even poorly written with very simple words.

Hey you what do you know about Quran go and ask the Arabian linguist that is there any book much blessed with eloquent speech like Quran they tell you Quran is the best ever https://theislamicinformation.com/harvard-university-quote-quran-justice/
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by labani06(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Harvard University professors made a research that Quran is the best for justice.

https://theislamicinformation.com/harvard-university-quote-quran-justice/
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by labani06(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Allah is supreme
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
labani06:

Hey you what do you know about Quran go and ask the Arabian linguist that is there any book much blessed with eloquent speech like Quran they tell you Quran is the best ever https://theislamicinformation.com/harvard-university-quote-quran-justice/

The Qur'an plagiarized other ancient mythical stories like the Sumerian, Jews, Greeks etc there's nothing special about it. It just a book full of mythologies, fairytales, fallacies, nonsense and speech from a psychopathic misogyny sadist.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
labani06:
Harvard University professors made a research that Quran is the best for justice.

https://theislamicinformation.com/harvard-university-quote-quran-justice/

Killing apostates
Killing gays
Punishing adulterers
Keeping slaves

Is definition of justice in your Qur'an?
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
labani06:
Allah is supreme

FSM is supreme and created Allah.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by labani06(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:

Killing apostates
Killing gays
Punishing adulterers
Keeping slaves

Is definition of justice in your Qur'an?

I know you are aware of the story of people of Sodom do you know what Allah does to them for being gay if you know that then why are you mobilizing them and why are you trying to mobilize adultery
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by labani06(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:

The Qur'an plagiarized other ancient mythical stories like the Sumerian, Jews, Greeks etc there's nothing special about it. It just a book full of mythologies, fairytales, fallacies, nonsense and speech from a psychopathic misogyny sadist.

No book will be plagiarized and keep on existing and remain untouched
so this shows Quran is not plagiarized it is a complete, standard and full of eloquent Arabic language as I told you before go and ask the Arabian linguist that is there any book much blessed with eloquent speech than Quran in the history of the whole Arabia they will surely tell you Quran is the best.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

No book will be plagiarized and keep on existing and remain untouched
so this shows Quran is not plagiarized
WTF is this argument?

I'm still trying to understand the crap you just said here.

it is a complete, standard and full of eloquent Arabic language as I told you before go and ask the Arabian linguist that is there any book much blessed with eloquent speech than Quran in the history of the whole Arabia they will surely tell you Quran is the best.
Linguistics is not bases of this argument, I wonder what relevant is it for. Every language is special in it linguistics.

I'm talking about the stories in the Qur'an, they are plagiarized. From Adam story to Noah, to Moses to gog and Magog and so on.

These are myths of other cultures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

I know you are aware of the story of people of Sodom do you know what Allah does to them for being gay if you know that then why are you mobilizing them and why are you trying to mobilize adultery

Is killing gays good?

Is punishing adultery like stoning to death and beating good?

Give reasons why it's justifiable?
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by labani06(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:

Is killing gays good?

Is punishing adultery like stoning to death and beating good?

Give reasons why it's justifiable?
I can see some part of modern civilization is based on atheism

atheism is one of the factors that is retarding your brain and thinking capability.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

I can see some part of modern civilization is based on atheism

atheism is one of the factors that is retarding your brain and thinking capability.

Kindly answer, is killing gays morally good?

Is stoning adulterers to death morally good?

Is killing apostates morally good?

If yes, give reasonable justification.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kulu Bidah Kufru / Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted / What To Do In The Closing Days Of Shaʿbān?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.