Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

20years Old Physically Challenged Artist Dghetto Chris Draw As His Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20years Old Physically Challenged Artist Dghetto Chris Draw As His Work (482 Views)

About Nigeria Tattoo Artist Dghetto Chris / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20years Old Physically Challenged Artist Dghetto Chris Draw As His Work by Dghetto: 1:32am On Mar 18, 2019
Okwegbua Chinaza Christian popularly known by his Facebook nickname [url]Dghetto Chris https://www.fb.com/dghetto.chris[/url] is a talented bow legged guy from Umudioka in dunukofia local government anambra state Nigeria. He only finished his secondary school at St Anthony's comprehensive secondary school umudioka.

Dghetto is a self taught artist who have passion for art even when he was still small and he is also an Internet marketer, web designer and a pro blogger.

How It Get Started?

"It all started when i was 5years old, my legs started bending. When I reach 7years old, I went to my first surgery at UNTH Enugu but after that I didn't see any improvement in the legs.
It gone worst as I am growing that my knees touches the ground while am walking till my ss3 first term,that was 2017.
I went to suggery at caraba about the legs and it's kinda better than it was and before our waec I managed to go school with crutches so I joined them with waec. unfortunately I made it.

After That,you know I couldn't do any Hard work because of my disability and my family are not that rich to sponsor my education but I know am multi talented. I first choose blogging as my career but later moved to art that was on 18th March 2017 last year. And I really made alot of progress from it."

How Has Your Condition Affected Your Art Career?

The Problem Am Facing Is Financial Issues, There are many art materials to be a professional but I can't afford them due to the high cost but thanks to my brothers and friends who have been supporting me all this while.

Apart from Drawing, What Other Business ls Dghetto Into?

Well, I just started drawing last year 18th March 2017. So before that,i been doing online business like entrepreneurship,web designing and blogging and they been giving me little cash I used to take care of my self.

What its The Greatest Mistake You Have made?

"This is interesting fact about it. My greatest mistake was never discovering my talent on time, if I knew all I know now I would have gone higher by now.

Thanks to the people who have been there for me for me, who opened my eyes to the Hustle of this world. Without this people I would ve been nobody today because there's no hope of survival for the physically challenged in this country."

What Is Your Advise For The Youths?

"My advice for the youth is to focus more on your hidden talents and learn a handwork after secondary school, check if you can make money out of it, make it your business, project yourself into the future and see what it looks like, if it's worth it keep doing it.
The secret of business is "keep doing that same thing, as far as people keep knowing you for that same thing"

He, however, noted that despite his disability he has become who he is today because of what happened to him. He further added that he feels no regret in his life because he has learnt a lot from his challenges.

Call or whatsapp 09069504224 for any other questions or help

Re: 20years Old Physically Challenged Artist Dghetto Chris Draw As His Work by peteruuu(m): 1:51am On Mar 18, 2019
More grace bro. Keep doing what you love best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Starblink's To Start The Year With A Grand Concert (NAWA) / BBN: K-brule Insisted That Princess' Accent Was Fake / Davido Licks Chioma’s Face As They Reunite After 2 Months Apart (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.