Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

About Nigeria Tattoo Artist Dghetto Chris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / About Nigeria Tattoo Artist Dghetto Chris (812 Views)

Nigeria Tattoo Nairamarley Face At His Back Photo / 20years Old Physically Challenged Artist Dghetto Chris Draw As His Work / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Nigeria Tattoo Artist Dghetto Chris by Dghetto: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Okwegbua Christian popularly known as Dghetto Chris, is a multi-talented young Nigerian Artist. He is from umudioka in Dunukofia Local Government Anambra State Nigeria.
He Is 25 years Old,he is very talented in his field and never attend any high school. His knowledge is Extra Ordinary in the number of things he can do well besides being an artist.

How Did You Get Started With Tattooing?

I started tattooing because of the love I have for art and I believe I can achieve something better through the expression of the art on skin.
My friends encourage me that I can do it better since I know how to draw very well.

Am always an Artist and Painter because of the passion and love I have for art since my childhood and I knew I wanted a career in art (somehow). I just enjoyed doing it so much. I don’t go for any tattoo lesson,I bought the machine,watch YouTube Videos and practice on my own and I finally achieved it,still working hard to be among the best.

When Did You Know You Wanted To Become A Tattoo Artist?

I knew I wanted to be a tattoo artist when I first started seeing people with tattoos that looked really nice. I guess before that, in my mind all that could be done with tattooing were simple designs. I told my self that I can do better if I add it to my career, That was a real wake up call. I immediately told myself “WOW I need to learn how to draw that well, and WOW I need to learn how to tattoo that good.”

What do you feel was one of your biggest struggles?

To be sincere,am not scared of drawing anything with tattoo,am hyper realistic artist so I can draw anything, don’t get it twisted (winks)
The only challenges I face here is mobilisation. because of my health condition, It’s so stressful travelling from different states.
I have bow legs,so I need less stress. I could say that’s the only challenges am facing in my career as a Tattoo Artist.

Do You Have A Formal Art Background?

I’m not sure why, but among some tattooers there’s definitely a feeling of animosity towards school. Tattooing isn’t your average job so you definitely don’t need any schooling at all to do it. The more you study art and pursue self-improvement in general, the more it will effect your tattooing.
I didn’t go to any high school like I said earlier,hard work,experience and my creative skills changed my entire appreciation for tattooing. The opportunity to get better and do something new opened up again for me.

How Do You Think Your Formal Art Training Has Now Affected Your Tattoo Work?

Greatly, and in a very positive way. It was like I got a whole new set of weapons to attack tattooing with. I was arrogant and thought school would be useless.
I thought I knew everything I needed to know about tattooing and I was too closed-minded. I thought anything that was different from what I was doing was wrong or shouldn’t be done.

I was completely wrong, and I wish I had gone to school earlier so I could have been practicing and studying the correct way from the start.

How Would You Describe Your Personal Artistic Style?

I Have always love drawing, web designing and Networking. I think that has manifested itself into my brain somehow.
I think tattoos look so much better when you can tell what is going on from far away and can see exactly what’s happening in the tattoo even if the person is across the street.

Which Is Your First Love: Tattooing Or Painting?

For the first time drawing has been my first but since I learned tattooing I believe that my painting skills strengthens it.
Something about tattooing is more important to me than the other forms of art, and I think the history of tattooing is what makes it more dear to my heart.

As An Art Professional/Creative, What Advice Could You Give To Others About The Field?

Stay creative in any way! In your free time don’t limit yourself to one particular area. Try something else and let that influence your tattooing, design, music or whatever it is that your doing.

I changed my attitude to constantly strive for personal growth and that has led to me becoming better at what I do. Not only that, but it’s made me appreciate what I do even more. What has helped me the most is to have a open mind. Study what you want to get better at…

Tattoo artist in Nigeria
Tattoo artist in anambra state
Tattoo artist in Awka anambra state

Like,Comment And Share.
if You Have Any Question Or You Need My Service.
Call Or WhatsApp: 09069504224

(1) (Reply)

Moment As A Junior Secondary School Student Proposed To His Girlfriend In School / 1789 Haitian Vodou Can Free A People But Lacks Power To Break A Curse / Blessing Okoro Demonstrates To Women How To Act During Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.