Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) (41597 Views)

Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) / Ayiri Emami With Oshiomhole In London, Davido Hails Oshiomhole / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
BravoDe:

No no
Education is not scam
The scam is telling u to study useless course just for the certificate and not content
Those that study lucrative course can relate to what am saying
Only lazy dude like u that can't study for high course do say this rubbish.
my guy go and sit down somewhere OK, u dont know what you are saying, the guy was right education in Nigeria is a SCAM, yes a scam, there are engineers with master degree roaming the street or at best underemployed with Npower scheme of 30k in this hard economy , do you think he is happy everyday he goes to work knowing the bills as well as family issues waiting for Him, and do you think he saw this coming cos if he had converted this wasted cash use in going to school for more than 5yrs to a more profitable (coz Edu in naija is no longer profitable and selling ) he would been a muilti by now. No course is useless bro, the developed nations will prove you wrong and me right is the system that is just WACK.

They system failed us and lied to us if not for almighty God and sheer determination na sand graduates for eat, simply cos u are connected and got a good paying job does not mean the rest are lazy . abeg get sense

Nonsense ......mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Odyst: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
join instant kash

They pay you every Friday
You get paid in instant kash just by doing simple task which are :
logging in daily, every day you login you will get paid, sharing of sponsored post on facebook, if you share post on facebook you will get paid, reading news, you will get paid for each news you read in instant kash and also you get paid for referring people to register.
All you need to become a member is #1000

Register in instant kash

Steps to register
Visit this link
https:///2T97joD

Then fill all the information need and select paystack as payment type then click on register

for further information and guide contact me on whatsapp
Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Savagedguy(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2019
bigger boys puff switch. if you know, you know
Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2019
fordunit:

The money that this guy made from legitimate contracts issued to his companies by Chevron, no ogboni, infact no confra can give anybody that kind of money.

Just in case you wan argue, how many Ogboni members from your village be billionaires?����

Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
chriskosherbal:
my guy go and sit down somewhere OK, u dont know what you are saying, the guy was right education in Nigeria is a SCAM, yes a scam, there are engineers with master degree roaming the street or at best underemployed with Npower scheme of 30k in this hard economy , do you think he is happy everyday he goes to work knowing the bills as well as family issues waiting for Him, and do you think he saw this coming cos if he had converted this wasted cash use in going to school for more than 5yrs to a more profitable (coz Edu in naija is no longer profitable and selling ) he would been a muilti by now. No course is useless bro, the developed nations will prove you wrong and me right is the system that is just WACK.

They system failed us and lied to us if not for almighty God and sheer determination na sand graduates for eat, simply cos u are connected and got a good paying job does not mean the rest are lazy . abeg get sense

no mind am, i studied woman atmospheric and anatomy of phosphorus bio-earth, here i am, but we thank God.

Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
This Ayiri sef, how man go put beads for leg? Then Olamide, early mor mor, na Guinness stout and Benson switch you turn to food... anyway, nice hangout, the Koko na business, how to make more money.
Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
BravoDe:

No no
Education is not scam
The scam is telling u to study useless course just for the certificate and not content
Those that study lucrative course can relate to what am saying
Only lazy dude like u that can't study for high course do say this rubbish.

Education is not a scam, it's because we are enlightened that we take it for granted, ask an old illiterate his greatest regret, he'd tell you not having a good formal education, even the wealthy ones, that's why they insist their children must go to school to get what the missed out on. However, if I were to advise a secondary school leaver today, I'd ask him to go learn a trade or start a small business whilst simultaneously running a part-time program, that way you'd use a stone to kill two birds, that was my father's advice to me back then but I didn't listen, my friends were in the Uni and I heard about the grooves , fun and all, so I turned a deaf ear to him.

Although I got a good job in a financial institution immediately after school and have been doing well afterwards but in retrospect, I should have heeded my father's advice, I know deep down in my heart that I would have gone way farther than where I am today even though I don't openly admit it....so get that education but get it on a part-time basis, I may be wrong with my perspective but that's my personal conviction.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
chriskosherbal:

Education is not a scam, it's because we are enlightened that we take it for granted, ask an old illiterate his greatest regret, he'd tell you not having a good formal education, even the wealthy ones, that's why they insist their children must go to school to get what the missed out on. However, if I were to advise a secondary school leaver today, I'd ask him to go learn a trade or start a small business whilst simultaneously running a part-time program, that way you'd use a stone to kill two birds, that was my father's advice to me back then but I didn't listen, my friends were in the Uni and I heard about the grooves , fun and all, so I turned a deaf ear to him.

Although I got a good job in a financial institution immediately after school and have been doing well afterwards but in retrospect, I should have heeded my father's advice, I know deep down in my heart that I would have gone way farther than where I am today even though I don't openly admit it....so get that education but get it on a part-time basis, I may wrong with my perspective but that's my personal conviction.
Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
That is the Ologbotsere of Warri, a title last held by O.N Rewane
Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by xmart(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Both of them are richer than your family put together grin
naijapips04:
poverty and wealth. The difference is clear.

one is drinking a concocting of Redbull mixed with guiness and cigarettes early in the morning. The other is having just tea.
Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by madgoat(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
daddytime:
"You must go school to become somebody"...

The biggest scam ever....

Waste of time for the most part and a badly worded advice.

As an illiterate, what have u achieved with ur useless life? angry
Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Odjesha: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jerrick:
This AYIRI na one confirm ogboni ritualist...see beads everywhere haha
say what you know. Idiot
Re: Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 05, 2019
bettercreature:
That isnt fair on poverty.It's not affecting you

to kill poverty just check this site https://gggvscanelo2.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab / PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.