Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others (33017 Views)

Police To Sanction Officers Demanding Bribe From A Cyclist Drone Operator (Vid) / Delta Government Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Man By Army As Warri Boils / Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by joshuisiukwu: 3:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Following Success' viral video which has attracted attention of many Nigerian celebrities after she was was sent home for her school fees, the Delta Government has threatened to sanction the little girl's school head and others found culpable. The state Commissioner for Education, Mr Chiedu Ebie who spoke on behalf of the Delta government, said that they operated a free education policy, hence the threat to sanction the school head and others who have been demanding examination levy or any other unauthorised levies from pupils.

“The fact is that we (government) operate free education policy in Delta State,” Ebie said. He further disclosed that many school heads had been demoted or suspended for imposing unauthorised levies on pupils, explaining that the only authorised levies in the state public school were for consumables and sports wears.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/success-viral-video-delta-government-to-sanction-school-head-and-others/

2 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by Auxtin85(m): 4:59am On Mar 18, 2019
If truly you operate a free educational system why on earth was little success sent home, hypocrites in government.

The school head will now be used as a sacrificial lamb

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by KendrickAyomide: 4:59am On Mar 18, 2019
undecided so these Animals are not talking about the dilapidated condition of the school abi?
na thunder go fire Okowa

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by omoagbeke(m): 4:59am On Mar 18, 2019
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by princeade86(m): 5:00am On Mar 18, 2019
For what?
Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by zolaman(f): 5:00am On Mar 18, 2019
Excuses

3 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by Oche211(m): 5:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Bunch of hypocrites.
We have reactive government at all level.
If not for the viral video, this won't have to the knowledge of the public.
Btw, why are they talking about school fees instead of the dilapidated eyesore of a school.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by middex: 5:01am On Mar 18, 2019
I see.
Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by crestedaguiyi: 5:01am On Mar 18, 2019
We no even remember or reason say the state dey exist
Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by ednut1(m): 5:02am On Mar 18, 2019
For a state that earns close to 15b monthly its a shame the school is dilapitated. Mtcheew

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by Soskid(m): 5:04am On Mar 18, 2019
Be giving us fufu there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by lonelydora: 5:04am On Mar 18, 2019
I can bet it that the Commissioner was aware schools collects examination fees. Na today?

One man's good luck is another man's ill luck

22 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by Chrismentor3: 5:05am On Mar 18, 2019
I remember the school where I did my Nysc in Delta, the principal confided in me that the school fee are all illegal, that the govt of Delta made public schools free

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by maxipharo(m): 5:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmmm... They don come again
Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by kulikuli45: 5:07am On Mar 18, 2019
With all the monies acruable to Delta State, the Governor and his Commissioner for Education shd also be sanctioned and demoted for allowing the use of such unwholesome and dilapidated structures as school buildings.

Nonsense people.

Are they just aware of the extortion? Is it not systemic? Just like our police N20, does it not get to the ogas at the top?

What do they mean by 'threatened to sanction'? What threat? For what? If an infraction has been committed by the school authority, shouldn't the law take its course?

All of them shd go and sit in that Port Harcourt road rubbish heap in Aba, for 1 month.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by edudguy(m): 5:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Please let State Governments look into not only this but also how teachers exploit Primary school children in states (particularly Anambra State) Sometimes, you'll see children with cutlass working on the farms of teachers when they ought to be in class. I dont think that was what they were sent to do. A child was telling me that they are given portions of farmland to work in and if they dont finish their portions they wont go home. Please, bear in mind that these are children between the ages of nine and 11

P. S I am using Anambra as an example I am sure same thing is happening in other states

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by moscobabs(m): 5:11am On Mar 18, 2019
So who's going to sanction them for the dilapidated school building?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by don4real18(m): 5:11am On Mar 18, 2019
angry They keep playing ignorant
Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by fero07(m): 5:13am On Mar 18, 2019
maxipharo:
Hmmmmm... They don come again
him just wake up

1 Like

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by ppogba: 5:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Face saving Mechanism.

You should be ashamed of that as a school under your supervision.

Please address what should be addressed.

5 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by angelo5uk(m): 5:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Heads are rolling... Now I truly understand what the little girl mean when she said... "Shebi they say they stubborn.. I go show them"

20 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by seunfly: 5:16am On Mar 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by seunfly: 5:17am On Mar 18, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
undecided so these Animals are not talking about the dilapidated condition of the school abi?
na thunder go fire Okowa

Thank you, diversionary tactics, they wants to divert people's attention away from real deal and find somebody to blame. I don't blame them, I only blame so called educated south who only votes based on sentiment and hate otherwise their is no reason to vote PDP in delta, Bayelsa, Abia etc. For God's sake nobody ask them to vote APC but they should change that evil party to another nearest party to them and this same hypocrite are the one shouting Lagos must change.

9 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by Afonjas: 5:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Free education is scam in Nigeria,

With free education in Nigeria it's as good as you did't go to school.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by ejembi28(m): 5:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Then who will be sanction for the dilapidated conditions of the school?

Hypocrite government

8 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by seunfly: 5:25am On Mar 18, 2019
ejembi28:
Then who will be sanction for the dilapidated conditions of the school?

Hypocrite government
Pls don't blame the Goverment, blame sentiment filled people who stubbornly refused to open their own eyes to see that their major problem is right at their own backyard.

3 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by eagleeye2: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Nwa Ga araputakwa madu

4 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by Pavore9: 5:27am On Mar 18, 2019
Who would then be sanctioned for the dilapidated structure called a school?

3 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by Pavore9: 5:27am On Mar 18, 2019
eagleeye2:
Nwa Ga araputakwa madu

Onwero onye otiri na nsogbu kama obu aru fa na eme na puta ife!

3 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by qualityovenbake(m): 5:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Good, this will serve as a warning to other public school principals.
Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by eagleeye2: 5:36am On Mar 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Onwero onye otiri na nsogbu kama obu aru fa na eme na puta ife!
ife é mere na nzuzo, aputakwa go n' ife... grin

3 Likes

Re: Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others by BizBayo: 5:38am On Mar 18, 2019
edudguy:
Please let State Governments look into not only this but also how teachers exploit Primary school children in states (particularly Anambra State) Sometimes, you'll see children with cutlass working on the farms of teachers when they ought to be in class. I dont think that was what they were sent to do. A child was telling me that they are given portions of farmland to work in and if they dont finish their portions they wont go home. Please, bear in mind that these are children between the ages of nine and 11

P. S I am using Anambra as an example I am sure same thing is happening in other states

Yes, that stupid thing do happen in South West too. And it has been happening since God knows when. I rememberd one time in Ibadan Grammar School, one of our teachers Mr Olododo, seized one pair of our sandals, we were up to 35 in numbers. Just because we came late, he seized one pair of our sandals, gave us cutlasses and measured portion of farm for everybody to cut. Could you believe this man traveled out of Ibadan that very day with our sandals in his car booth. We had to wait for him till past 5 in the evening when all other students had gone home. We couldn't attend lectures, because the portion to work on was lengthy, same thing for everyone.

I don't know if our purpose in school then was to be cutting grass upandan. The man died like a year after, and the students of the school were happy. We felt no remorse for him.

It happens in government primary schools too. Something needs to be done.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety / Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies / What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.