Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service (35506 Views)

Oyo Debate: Seyi Makinde And Teslim Folarin Clash Over Auxiliary And Eleweomo. / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by Tj3502: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2019
snowland:
The gov na handsome man. The wife come fine join....perfect combination.
Who no fine,na money dey push fineness out of person na
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by thebiggestgists(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2019
68816419:
So sad,the plan to Christianise south west has gained momentum, Oyo,lagos,Ekkiti Ondo,Ogun are all Christians governors, what ever happens to Muslims governors?
What of oyetola, governor of osun state, stop being a sadist

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by crackhouse(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2019
People dress so beautiful to church but looks dirty inside and most times don't concentrate during the church preachings instead they fill their head with lots of worthily thoughts even when the sermon is going on. Tomorrow they will say they went to church on Sunday to worship God meanwhile the person that didn't attend is far better than them.
That's the kind of Christians we see these days.
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by Jalinco: 6:39am On Mar 18, 2019
snowland:
The gov na handsome man. The wife come fine join....perfect combination.
If you accuse people of corruption, and then you turn around and say Seyi Makinde is handsome. What are you?
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by BabaO2: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2019
68816419:
So sad,the plan to Christianise south west has gained momentum, Oyo,lagos,Ekkiti Ondo,Ogun are all Christians governors, what ever happens to Muslims governors?
are you Muslims really concerned about the religion affiliation of SW leaders? If opinion like this keep coming up, hardly Wil Muslims have opportunity to be freely elected as SW leaders again. It is a game of numbers
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by BabaO2: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2019
He can't even remove his yeye cap while pretending praying at his father's tomb.
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by Auxtin85(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2019
Gforce2019:

... like your governor is doing presently

If you say so, they are all thieves
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by zoedew: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2019
dayleke:
The wife looks like a "No-nonsense" woman.....
#justsaying

And very decently dressed! Commendable example to the citizenry! She could bend forward to pick up a key from the floor or to serve you tea without revealing her innards! #applause

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by divicodefred: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[/b]
[s]mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule [/s]2

Cry cry baby
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by yesloaded: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2019
68816419:
[s]So sad,the plan to Christianise south west has gained momentum, Oyo,lagos,Ekkiti Ondo,Ogun are all Christians governors, what ever happens to Muslims governors?[/s]
we don't play rubbish politics in SW! We are Yoruba first before any other thing! understand?
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by waleyp(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2019
Every Thing Na Time, Wen MusLimS De Do Am NKO? Its Not About Religion.Pls DonT Just Start
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by PassiveNaira: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Seyi to se yi.

Oyo is revived from the hand of constituted authority.
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by thegoodone1234(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
Congrats sir bt pls don't pocket oyo like outing governor
Seyi is rich. He is paying 1.8billion naira for tax yearly from his company. He is not a poor man.
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by MKULTRA: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[/b]
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2

Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by wingmanII: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Seyi my man!
Oyo people made a wise decision indeed. This is a very intelligent and decent guy.
I expect him to make a difference.
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by RichBoy247: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2019
Aiyele laughs last and last best.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by nameo: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2019
yemithony2012:
Lord Almighty pls bless me this week , help me not to commit sucide ds week.

Bros, life is beautiful o and broad.

Please talk to someone

Have a lovely week
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by bimgo: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Please share your problem now because if you go ahead and commit suicide BELIEF YOU ME,I go dey among those ones wey go curse your dead body.
yemithony2012:
Lord Almighty pls bless me this week , help me not to commit sucide ds week.
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by henrysho: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Congrats to our new Governor. ..Asiko yin a tu wa lara ni Oruko Jesu
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by iswallker(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2019
the camera wey dem use for this photo shoot no be here... shocked
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2019
divicodefred:
This guy is APC in the mind just PDP outside

NO pdp in sw, only in the virtual republic of Biafla

ngadaAwo, how gala market
just incoming bauchi gorveno bala of pdp is apc in mind...keep hating u hear... Nigeria has moved to a situation of lukin individuals other than party
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by kayodekb: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2019
BabaO2:
are you Muslims really concerned about the religion affiliation of SW leaders? If opinion like this keep coming up, hardly Wil Muslims have opportunity to be freely elected as SW leaders again. It is a game of numbers

FOR YOUR MIND, XTIANS ARE MORE THAN MUSLIMS?
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by writeprof(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good he knows the ULTIMATE POWER belongs to God and he is thanking HIM. May God help him to lead well!
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by snowland(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jalinco:

If you accuse people of corruption, and then you turn around and say Seyi Makinde is handsome. What are you?

Seems this fella is suffering from lack of comprehension. Where in my post did I mention anything relating to corruption?. Please read my post again, but this, between the lines.

Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode / Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor / "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.