Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,415 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service (35703 Views)

Oyo Debate: Seyi Makinde And Teslim Folarin Clash Over Auxiliary And Eleweomo. / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by ngadaAwo: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Meliaen:

Lol. Any sensible mod will know you're a pest.
Nope i report those that break the rules
I'm making nairaland great in my little way
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by divicodefred: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s]Nope i report those that break the rules
I'm making nairaland great in my little way[/s]

Thrashed, dustbin item
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by kernniejay(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
68816419:
So sad,the plan to Christianise south west has gained momentum, Oyo,lagos,Ekkiti Ondo,Ogun are all Christians governors, what ever happens to Muslims governors?
Don't spoil southwest please. States governed by Christian leaders are more peaceful and progressive than the ones ruled by muslims. Same manner, christian countries are far better than muslim countries where there are incessant wars, bloodshed and unending terrorism.
Argue with your great grand fathers in their graves.
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by BabaO2: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
kayodekb:

FOR YOUR MIND, XTIANS ARE MORE THAN MUSLIMS?
Oga face the reality, this is not a jihad war of forceful islamising beings out of jealousy and complexity or a provocative domineering shouting match, do the calculations by yourself. Ask yourself or your imam, why nasfat was setup and why fixing it on Sunday?
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by Southwest2023: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by kayodekb: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
BabaO2:

Oga face the reality, this is not a jihad war of forceful islamising beings out of jealousy and complexity or a provocative domineering shouting match, do the calculations by yourself. Ask yourself or your imam, why nasfat was setup and why fixing it on Sunday?

YOU MUST BE ON SOME KIND OF DRUG... WELL, I CAN'T BE DRAGGING ISSUE WITH UR LIKES...
WHY DON'T YOU ASK UR PARENTS THAT SENILE AND SENSELESS QUESTION... AM SURE DEM GO GET ANSWER FOR YOU
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by BabaO2: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
kayodekb:

YOU MUST BE ON SOME KIND OF DRUG... WELL, I CAN'T BE DRAGGING ISSUE WITH UR LIKES...
WHY DON'T YOU ASK UR PARENTS THAT SENILE AND SENSELESS QUESTION... AM SURE DEM GO GET ANSWER FOR YOU
it is Islamic to insult others parents because your parents have no value. As Muslims, you all have serious inferiority complex and very weak-minded. Not far fetched, you can see Amosun's behaviour at the last presidential campaign in Ogun, those are your natural traits and attributes as Muslims. Please, don't forget to ask your senile parents why nasfat was setup.
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by kayodekb: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
BabaO2:
it is Islamic to insult others parents because your parents have no value. As Muslims, you all have serious inferiority complex and very weak-minded. Not far fetched, you can see Amosun's behaviour at the last presidential campaign in Ogun, those are your natural traits and attributes as Muslims. Please, don't forget to ask your senile parents why nasfat was setup.

NOW I UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR UR MENTAL PROBLEM... A CHILD AS OLD AS YOU ARE WHO DON'T KNOW HIS REAL PARENTS IS ENOUGH PROBLEM ALREADY...
DON'T THINK THAT SLOW POKE WEY DEY UR HOUSE NA UR PAPA... UR MAMA NA ONE CHANCE WOMAN BEFORE SHE MET UR PAPA, UNFORTUNATELY, A MAD MAN MATE WITH HER WHICH RESULTED TO UR PREGNANCY BUT WITH THE HOPE OF SHAME, YOUR MOTHER PASS ON UR PREGNANCY TO UR DRUNKARD FATHER AND HE FOOLISHLY ACCEPTED YOU BECAUSE HE IS NOT MENTALLY BALANCED.
WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE STRESS TO ASK UR ASHAWO MOTHER WHO UR REAL FATHER IS...

MIND YOU, YOU CAN NEVER BRING DOWN ISLAM WITH UR SENSELESS WAY OF THINKING... UR HATRED FOR ISLAM WILL LEAD YOU TO UR EARLY GRAVE BECAUSE WA RONU KU NI... OMO ALE ALAINIRAN
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by movid(m): 5:10am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=lonelydora post=76752435]Congratulations man. Please do not fail your people.
Am beginning to doubt that esp when Auxillary is coming bk.
Re: Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service by aremz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
thebiggestgists:

What of oyetola, governor of osun state, stop being a sadist

You're stupid to see its rotational and that Muslims were there before the 2019 elections

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund / Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.