Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) (49586 Views)

Confusion As Strange Girl Seen Seated Quietly In Middle Of Campus River / Dole Village In Kebbi State, Where A Gutter Divides Nigeria And The Niger / Iron Rod From Abandoned Gutter Injures Schoolgirl In Her Private Part [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Perosmith: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by wellmax(m): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
This is not Nigeria.

Check bus' number plate.

Yes and we don't use Afritel here in Nigeria
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by kenyguy(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Our help is in social media. We like praise singing
greatnaija01:
hope people will come out to help her too?
hope she was videod

because that seems to be the only way OUR PEOPLE can ever feel LOVE or COMPASSION once you appear on social media.

its all a sham and a hypocrisy.

THAT GIRL NEEDS TO BE HELPED.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Denikayan: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Tycike:
This ain't naija

You right!

The billboard exposed your fact
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2019
This remind me of the good old days, when you have to read with candle.....
If you read with candle share , with Nepa lite like
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by otunbadan(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

A viral photo as gotten lot of reactions on the internet as a girl was seen reading beside a gutter with street light. Gistvic Reports.

The girl was filled with all concentration as she spread her books beside the gutter. Gistvic Reports.

SEE MORE BELOW>>>

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/girl-seen-reading-beside-gutter-with.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Internet is about to buy her lister gen now ... Congrats girl
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by PassiveNaira: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2019
While growing up in Mushin, Lagos in the 90's, we did some unbelievable things that had we had social media to capture then, we would have seen sympathezisers come to our rescue.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Felixalex(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2019
stupidity:
Doesn’t look like Nigeria. Billboard says africell.

When post like this goes viral then you see our celebrities rushing to help the kid involved just to gain attention.

But they can ride Bentley, G wagon round the city of Lagos and pay a blind eye when they see one.

But u can't be so sure that they don't help offline na, cus imagine them helping someone they saw on their way while driving and bring it online for us to see, na me and u go still insult them say them de showoff
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Kennitrust(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2019
This is not Nigeria o
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by AmeLonRo(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2019
The education is key. People go via worse ones in this our developing areas of the world. I walk past some places at night and it was really crazy. No light,ctye whole area was somehow. I now see why people scramble for visa to GI abroad. .https://newkokoro.com/2019/03/18/escape-to-the-mountain/
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by DonBenny77(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2019
Make she focus on trade or her mama business cos las las no job

We still dey house since 2014, 5 years after NYSC
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by selemo: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
This is not Nigeria.

Check bus' number plate.
. East Africa or Haiti. Anything associated with black dominated nations.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by ruffDiamond: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2019
lol ask me, Africa is a confirmed DREAM KILLA! I pray she make something out of all this but then I be heard of many who burnt the midnight oil \candle ..still ,nothing to show! this is Africa ..NOTHING IS CERTAIN
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by ruffDiamond: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2019
symbianDON:
this should be on swahililand not nairaland
or kuvukiland ala the god must be crazy thing..lol
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by berbs: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Tycike:
This ain't naija
Exactly cos we don't use Africell
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by atila1989: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2019
This girl has also become popular too. Celebrity dey come for you
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by uuzba(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Kpalasa002:
Another girl want to trend

Make I carry phone give person to snap me.
I will just sit inside gutter and carry calculator.

"Hopeless graduate seen inside gutter solving maths"...
Make e trend.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by BlackPantherCri: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
This is not Nigeria.

Check bus' number plate.

Awon Nairaland FBI grin
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by jerryvyne(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
Buhari failed her by not providing adequate power supply

your signature defines it all..

where were you when Ebele sold PHCN??

it's like you're 3 year old plus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student / Federal Polytechnic Oko,anambra State Release Its Post Utme Result. / IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.