Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Be Steadfast In Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Steadfast In Faith (204 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith / Rev. Fr. Okafor Urges Christians To Remain Steadfast In Things Of God / Be Steadfast In Your Faith Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Steadfast In Faith by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Be steadfast in Faith

Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Beloved, in spite of circumstances, always have faith. When it seems impossible, be steadfast in Faith.

The lessons of faith from Abraham:
1. Romans 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Beloved, believe there is hope when it is clear for everyone to see that there is no hope, even when it seems that the answers to that prayer is not forthcoming. The Lord has promised in Jer 33:3 that when you call upon Him, he will answer. When all hope seems to be lost, have hope that He that has promised will bring it to pass.
2. Romans 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:

Do not be weak in Faith, don't look at circumstances around you. Looking at circumstances will only weaken your faith. Don't consider the medical report, don't count yourself as a sick person. Don't count yourself as poor or barren.

3. Romans 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief;

Do not stagger/waiver. You will stagger/waiver when you entertain unbelief. Do not entertain unbelief.
Do not think or say:
"what if it does not happen, what if I die with this sickness, what if I die poor" - that is unbelief. Don't stagger!!!

4. Romans 4:20 but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Be strong in Faith by giving thanks to GOD ahead of your expectations. Giving Him thanks is a way of expressing your faith and confidence in Him that it is done.

5. Romans 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Be fully persuaded that GOD never fails or disappoints.

2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Also, your confession really matters. Confess and say positive things about that issue or situation. No negative confession!!!
Say it, I am strong, I am rich, I am healed, I am whole, I am employed. Let not negative confession proceed from your mouth.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

Do The Needful / Happy Easter / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: The Condemnation Of Babylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.