Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Do The Needful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do The Needful (220 Views)

DEBORAH Death: Don't You Think A Good Government Ought To Have Done The Needful? / Needful Nuggets / Pastor Adeboye"i Never Called Tinubu,just Get Your Pvcs & Do The Needful(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do The Needful by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2019
Do the needful

Luke 10:38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
10:39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
10:40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
10:41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
10:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Beloved, Mary cared about the needful which is the Word of GOD, as followers of Christ, make the Word of GOD a daily priority. Let the Word of GOD stand above all others.

Your fellowship with the Word should stand above your work for GOD. The Word of GOD is very potent, a lamp to your feet, a light to your path(Ps 119:105), a light that gives direction.

Psalms 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Without the Word of GOD, your walk with GOD is incomplete and thereby your work for GOD is ineffective.

Beloved, set your priorities right and do the needful. The Lord GOD has a word for you on a daily basis. Always yearn and thirst for the Word.

Read, meditate and study the Word, attend meetings and services in which the truth of the Word is preached, listen to audios and videos in which the Word is being preached. Yearn and thirst after the Word of GOD.

The benefits of the Word of GOD is unlimited. Fulfilling your purpose, knowing the will of GOD, living a righteous and holy life and many more is through the Word.

Beloved, make the Word of GOD your utmost priority on a daily basis.

Do the needful!!!

Job 23:12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.

How do you take the Word of GOD?

What is your attitude towards the Word of GOD?

What is the Word of GOD to you?

Do the needful and make the Word of GOD your utmost priority.

The Grace of the Lord be with you.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Do The Needful by Walerd98: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Very nice post, this is truly amazing bluestacks

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Is Playing With A Dog? / Don't Lose Focus;it Could Happen Anytime / The Forgotten Truth About The Death And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.