Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead (37925 Views)

INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / 178 Reps-Elect Endorse Gbajabiamila For Speaker (Photos) / Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Who now takes d position?

1 Like

Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by shortgun(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2019
The man knows he was sick
The party knows he has been sick
The Family knew.
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by ignis: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2019
What goes arround comes around.
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by klas(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2019
That is Kwakwanso’s constituency oo
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2019
I don't know why the politicians that suppose to die will not die..

Instead it's the innocent ones..

Well, this is lesson to all the desperate politheifcian... Rochas, T and Osho, learn from this... You guys are not God..
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by PassiveNaira: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2019
You cooked for another man to eat.

On this ground, the runner up at primary level will replace him from his party.
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2019
This reminds me of late govt elect of logo state..

The good died after winning and bad man took over...

Evil politicians hardly die... Maka y?

Let's the evil men die die die die by fire..
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by Truefaith: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2019
It is appointed unto men once to die, after this the judgment.

...the time of ignorance God winked at but now commands all men everywhere to repent

Where will you spend eternity?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by kpajie1: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2019
Ok may his soul rest in peace amen.but but but he was sick and went for politics poor him.adieu
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by AmeLonRo(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by tsinzu: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2019
Another one? Why are APC elected reps dropping like flies? The gods must be angry with them
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by Israel459: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2019
rip
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by Lopeztranto(f): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2019
Still more to go..
Next
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by Ovii123(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2019
In a couple of wks ago,3 - 4 Apc Rep members had died.Why is it all Apc law makers?That means Apc is synonymous with incapacitated law makers starting from the Presidency level(GMB).What a country..And there was a country.So pathetic,I weep for this country everytime.God help us shall.
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by dxpecial(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2019
lordraiden:
God I know I will die...but let it not be when am about to enjoy my suffering
enjoy your sufferring
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by excel101(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2019
"One by one them don dey go" though RIP to the dead.
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by freeze001(f): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
kpajie1:
Ok may his soul rest in peace amen.but but but he was sick and went for politics poor him.adieu

Perhaps he had hoped that funds earned from that office would help secure better treatment... undecided

1 Like

Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by lordraiden(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2019
dxpecial:

enjoy your sufferring
bros correct and move on
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by Okeyc230: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2019
Death an end to man's worldly ambambit.
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by yemmybolly: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
lordraiden:
God I know I will die...but let it not be when am about to enjoy the fruit of my labour

Amen
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by rummmy: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
So he won election from sick bed without even campaigning, who will replace him now that he is dead? Rip to him but his manhood lives on.
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by dxpecial(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
lordraiden:
bros correct and move on
that is what i am trying to do bro no offence
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by adekolaelect(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Party of blood sucking demons.. what is killing them?
something is worrying you or you are worrying something must you attach everything with APC party or you are just programmed to be so?
Re: APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead by lordraiden(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
dxpecial:

that is what i am trying to do bro no offence
tnx thou

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) / Rashida Bello Doles Out N1m Each To Security Aides, Domestic Staff, Others / Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.