Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them (44741 Views)

Niger Army Reacts As Tinubu Order Them To Release The President Anf Handover Pow / FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by jrusky(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2019
This is why I hate this people in power in Nigeria. Pls what kind of nonsense are all these for crying out loud sake?

So Osibanjo can not sack the Obuah Obia Oblah whatever or what? Pls stop all these over linency in everything Mr vice president be tough and take no nonsense for goodness sake.

How can the presidency appointed some and he is disobeying the same presidency what arrant nonsense? Fire him instantly and let's see if heaven will fall.

Pls don't get me upset this morning. How can I employ you and you are disobeying my directive? Is he mad or what?

Can any one try such with Donald Trump or Theresa May or Merkel etc it's either the person resign honourably or get fire. No nonsense pls.
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Stillthebest: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2019
There is a weakness in him that's making him being disrected. He lacks leadership traits and commands no respect. He must be a pretender and not a charismatic or pribcipled man enough. That he's a prof of Law in Nigeria is enough reasons for him to be respected. He doesn't have to be Governor before.
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Codes151(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2019
HsLBroker:
The patience dog eat the fattest bone, don't' ever think a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Former Attorney General, Professor of Law, Vice President of Nigeria, Former Acting President of Nigeria is a fool, No, the fool here is Okoi Obono-Obla, disrespecting the office of the Vice President, means disrespecting Nigerians, watch how time will pay him back, but people like Okoi Obono-Obla will quick jump along Okoi and call the VP, mere commissioner. Honor your self for God to lift you up. Every proud mind will be brought low.
lol... but he is. He’s as ass licker! Yoruba are better off as house boys! From you up to Tinubu
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by ChristianNorth: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Honor10:

Shut up with ur rant and watch. u know what? it is the opposite of ur useless prediction that do come to pass, didn't u folks predict Atiku win?

2023 is still far, sit down and watch how SW play the game. bye.
You can never pick APC ticket unless SS fails to contest for the presidency.
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Oyindidi(f): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2019
obontami:

I bet my whole net worth that this lame cracker didn't read the epistle up there. Just shut up boy!
Sugar warrior grin
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Honor10: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You can never pick APC ticket unless SS fails to contest for the presidency.

OK sir, u rant more than this in January, we all know wat's up now, Oga! let's wait till then
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by adekhingz(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2019
whytediamond:
The drama in Aso Villa will always persist. The VP has refused to accept the fact he's just an errand boy and has no power whatsoever to decide what happens or doesn't.

He is a misfit as far as the cabal is concerned.

I doubt if you understand what the write up is all about. You just read the Title and passed your comment just like that!!!

Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by enemyofprogress: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2019
Mere commissioners
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by ChristianNorth: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2019
Honor10:

OK sir, u rant more than this in January, we all know wat's up now, Oga! let's wait till then
Let start with June Senate election.

SW is not winning DSP, SE takes it and Speakership goes to SS. Unless SS fails to contest.
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by noisy45(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2019
buhariguy:
osinbajo is not desperate to be president like Thief atiku who always Scheme his way to be president since 1989.

Zombie how does your reply correlate to my....
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Honor10: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Let start with June Senate election.

SW is not winning DSP, SE takes it and Speakership goes to SS. Unless SS fails to contest.

lolz, this is APC government o, not PDP, even the Lowest office in the senate won't reach ur side, even Ghanians has a beta stake in APC than SE, tell Atiku to give u senate presidency and speaker as well, or beta still make him ur president in Biafra, and u can as well take all d position. lolz. deluded ipob yoot.
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by virginity101(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2019
MyGeneration:
Propaganda. The Yoruba's are just trying to make Buhari look bad, there plans shall never work. Osibanjo does not have the power to dispute an appointee of the Presidency.
....... I tut u had sense, now i know dat u ar a disgrace 2 d youthzzzzz home nd abroad..... Letz assume the vp is a northerner, will his instructions b obeyed or not?? i leave dat question 4 ur miserable mind 2 ponder upon...itz still ur boy VIRGINITY101, tankzzzzzz
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by virginity101(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2019
Honor10:

lolz, this is APC government o, not PDP, even the Lowest office in the senate won't reach ur side, even Ghanians has a beta stake in APC than SE, tell Atiku to give u senate presidency and speaker as well, or beta still make him ur president in Biafra, and u can as well take all d position. lolz. deluded ipob yoot.
...... U ar a big fool, who cares about politics?? d IGBOS don't feed wif money 4rm ur monkey like leaders.... We ar independent nd will forever remain so, argue wif ur fore-fadas if u fink i jus lied..... northernerz beg all ova d country wif d highest numba of heads of state/president coming 4rm dat region....u still haf d gutter u call mouth 2 talk about d EASTERNERSSSSSSS.... shame unto u nd ur household.... Am in ma hauz comman beat me...Tankzzzzz
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by ChristianNorth: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2019
Honor10:

I will quote you by June.

DSP and Speaker una no go smell, then 2023 we will retire Tinubu to Osun state.
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Codes151:
lol... but he is. He’s as ass licker! Yoruba are better off as house boys! From you up to Tinubu
if you read my statement well @code, i was only making a clear statement, no personal issue, why are u talking it personal with me? I never insulted you in anyway, why are you insulting me? Pls read my statement again and correct yourself, Thanks.
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by MyGeneration(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2019
virginity101:
....... I tut u had sense, now i know dat u ar a disgrace 2 d youthzzzzz home nd abroad..... Letz assume the vp is a northerner, will his instructions b obeyed or not?? i leave dat question 4 ur miserable mind 2 ponder upon...itz still ur boy VIRGINITY101, tankzzzzzz
Am trying to sound the way an average Yoruba Apc member would sound if somebody else was to criticize Buhari grin
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Honor10: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I will quote you by June.

DSP and Speaker una no go smell, then 2023 we will retire Tinubu to Osun state.

shut up Jor! like u av any say in national politics, 5% oshi. Any little tin Tinubu, dt Tinubu, Tinubu that ur fathers can't even look at in d face. Be spewing nonsense in ur 2 by 2 shop in Aba.
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Chachalogo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Any update on the "Trader-moni"? 😇😀😊😊
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by obontami: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sugar warrior grin

Oyin, how are you?
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Oyindidi(f): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
obontami:

Oyin, how are you?
Fine o, you don chop? tongue
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by obontami: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Fine o, you don chop? tongue

You cook something?
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Oyindidi(f): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
obontami:

You cook something?
Tell me watin you want chop, Rivers soup or ewedu?
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by obontami: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Tell me watin you want chop, Rivers soup or ewedu?

Which one be rivers soup? I think I need to taste that to know how it tastes like.
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Oyindidi(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
obontami:

Which one be rivers soup? I think I need to taste that to know how it tastes like.
We prepare it with fresh fish
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Uzee24: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Not surprised. No one expects apples to produce oranges. Buhari will only appoint his likes. Obono Obla has always been an overzealous individual. Even Buhari does not obey court orders, why should Obla obey that of the VP.
The irony of it all is the AGF trying to call him to order. A typical example of kettle calling pot black!
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by obontami: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
We prepare it with fresh fish

Yes I want it. grin
Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by searchlight: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
Osibanjo is a houseboy masquerading as a vice president.

The fake pastor cannot order anybody in the presidency except maybe the drivers, cooks,laundry boys etc.
just maybe his own drivers and cooks how dare him order Abba Kyaris driver? he dey mad? Osinbade is just there as errand boy use to woo Afonjas for votes. now that voting has finished he has been relegated to national coordinator which he use to be

1 Like

Re: Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them by Codes151(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sorry!
HsLBroker:
if you read my statement well @code, i was only making a clear statement, no personal issue, why are u talking it personal with me? I never insulted you in anyway, why are you insulting me? Pls read my statement again and correct yourself, Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation / Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.