Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) (39671 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Children (Photos)

Ex-beauty queen, Precious Chikwendu, has shared a copy of the letter her lawyers wrote to her estranged husband, Femi Fani-Kayode, asking that he obeys the court order for her to see their four children, at least three times this festive period, IgbereTV reports.

In the letter dated December 13 2021, Precious asked to see them on Saturday, December 18, January 1, and January 9 in Abuja. Precious mentioned in the letter that should he reserve any object to her seeing their children on January 1, she should be granted access to them on December 25.

Precious says till today, FFK's lawyers are yet to respond to their letter.

She captioned the photo on Instagram;

''It wasn’t too much to ask for . Very considerate to ask for Some hours , 3 times during this festive season till the court sits again on the 19th January to decide and determine custody. They received this letter since the 13th.
Court orders are being ignored again. The 18th is this Saturday . Still no response."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXiwUfQMPKR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See the letter below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1409279/ffk-disobeys-court-order-granting-precious-chikwendu-access-children-photos/

2 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Frigga13: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Fani kayode is a typical Yoruba man

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Ikea81: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chai! How can this fine geh think FFK will free her without a fight. She is too fine for a peaceful resolution. It's either FFK poison both of them or no peace. My advice is for her to go back and manage his dead gbola just for the kids. fFK is obviously obsessed. Even me I am here drilling and no be me get am..chai!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
I am yet to hear the kemi journalist to investigate and give us her research.

My verdict: As a man with balls, financially you cant beat him rather he decides to languish her in agony. Its a clear improvision so she should prepare a phyiscal rally at the premises.

13 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by olasaad(f): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ikea81:
Chai! How can this fine geh think FFK will free her without a fight. She is too fine for a peaceful resolution. It's either FFK poison both of them or no peace. My advice is for her to go back and manage his dead gbola just for the kids. fFK is obviously obsessed. Even me I am here drilling and no be me get am..chai!

Or maybe FFK don't want to be like Devido paying her child support that she will be lavishing on herself. Anyways sha I know FFK will prefer to take care of the kids by himself than paying child support.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by visijo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
when their mum be like “if you dey come buy suya come oh”…just know the hustle is VERIFIED.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Jestin: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
No matter the dispute husband and wife are going through, kids should not be involved in it . U can’t separate kids from their mum.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
undecided

I trust ffk he won't respond to that letter at least for now, not after she publicly disgraced that man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
sad he think say nah jona govt He Dey Where Dey do anyhow

6 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Dangrace01: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ok
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by vexap73042: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chai! How can this fine geh think FFK will free her without a fight

3 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ned Nwoko Disobeys court order granting Regina access to Munir undecided

5 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Higgless(f): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ffk
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
tongue tongue tongue
Frigga13:

Yoruba 1-O afghanEASTERN tongue

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Iamdbull: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dbull on this one!

Dear lord, when I finally become a superstar by your grace don't let me be entangled in babymama, babydaddy drama you know am very handsome

6 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
This hungry bastard is always on the news for the wrong reasons

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lmao
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by tradepunter: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Relevant
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
In any serious democracy, a ruling party would have absolutely nothing to do with FFK... Absolutely nothing!!!

The integrity of APC is really up for question!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Golan007: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Frigga13:

He was the love of your life and that of Precious and Bianca not quite long ago.

23 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jail dey hungry this man oo..

6 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
What is even giving this man mind... asin who be him papa sef?? Con be like say him dey above the law

5 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Mindlog: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
He can't keep the kids away forever from their mother.

10 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
In the letter dated December 13, 2021.

Precious asked to see them on Saturday, December 18, January 1, and January 9.

Is today not 16th Dec.? Ayam not understanding what this fuss is all about.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Let them settle this rubbish amicably, am angry seeing married men and women misbehaving when ever they are no longer together. Come on you guys are adults, act like one already

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Seun360(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
No way, she should go see the children at FFK's residence for safety reasons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Akinsete19(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Contempt of court order

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son / Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.