Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,434 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video (47323 Views)

Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2019
twerkjack:
So stripping Issa big deal Nigerians can wail....

Culture here tries to lock females in a mental cage and we are forced to behave a certain way when our male counterparts are free to behave as they like?

Girrrrlll do what u like

Life is too short smiley wink

oya tell us, how many males have you seen stripping unclad live or twerking in a way that portrays they are merely sex objects??

the truth is, until y'all bunch learn to think sensibly, society will continue to force you to behave responsibly.

Aunty feminist **rolls eyes**

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by twerkjack: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
oneblackguy:

oya tell us, how many males have you seen stripping unclad live or twerking in a way that portrays they are merely sex objects??

the truth is, until y'all bunch learn to think sensibly, society will continue to force you to behave responsibly.

Aunty feminist **rolls eyes**
oga u can strip if u want to nobody is stopping u...... Don’t come and be forming judge for another person’s unclothedness...... Abi is it pussy or bweast that you’ve not seen before? Abeg park one side jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by MadamExcellency: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2019
kallmemrB:
Thank Goodness that God is not a Nigerian and angels are not nairalanders... I swear nobody go enter heaven

This Holier than thou I never sin before attitude is bad

Your mentality is dubious and devilish.

Calling out evil and wrong doing is Justice.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by osazeeblue01: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Some people will support her in this.
Stop supporting stupidity.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Only inmessage,badoo and tinder girls won’t see anything wrong with what she did,the influx of runs girls this days ehn is frigging frightening ,and they will call it hustle,makes you wonder atimes if they don’t have parents or siblings because God self know I would beat the demon out of any sibling that’s wayward on my watch.and all this men quick to defend this loose women,don’t worry your daughters will soon take their place.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Adakintroy: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2019
kallmemrB:
Thank Goodness that God is not a Nigerian and angels are not nairalanders... I swear nobody go enter heaven

you not a teen i suppose. People like you who peddle soft are this reason this girl keep breaking new ground in foolishness. If she was my sister I will break her head before my parents. Internet beams you to the world. And you are going naked. That's l like going naked in a maket square. Is she mad?..imagine that!

A full blown adult for that matter. Also a former married woman. My guy learn to be strict ooo. Life no be like that. And we not white. We prevent thngs here. That's our best play. Because when stuff are done here its very had to take back and you can't blame no one but yourself.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by onatisi(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2019
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i like this lady
she no send anybody
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Ekealterego: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2019
Adakintroy:

you not a teen i suppose. People like you who peddle soft are this reason this girl keep breaking new ground in foolishness. If she was my sister I will break her head before my parents. Internet beams you to the world. And you are going naked. That's l like going naked in a maket square. Is she mad?..imagine that!

A full blown adult for that matter. Also a former married woman. My guy learn to be strict ooo. Life no be like that. And we not white. We prevent thngs here. That's our best play. Because when stuff are done here its very had to take back and you can't blame no one but yourself.
Wait... But but but... Check out all the pictures of your great great grandmother's in the 1800s all of them didn't cover their breasts.. it was nothing to be shameful about in fact, a thing of beauty until you became brainwashed by the white man in the south and the Arab man in the North with their "weather imposed" apparels... Being a good sheep and a good slave to your masters, you applied it as a thing to measure your "morals".
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2019
kallmemrB:

Bros you are right as we have all sinned before, but sin get levels.

For instance if you kill buhari now that is not as terrible a sin compared to spitting in public ,or killing a dog or stripping on live camera na
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by lexy2014: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2019
twerkjack:

Culture here tries to lock females in a mental cage and we are forced to behave a certain way when our male counterparts are free to behave as they like?

Girrrrlll do what u like

How are our male counterparts free to behave d way they like? Do they strip naked 4 online viewing?
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by lexy2014: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Ekealterego:

Wait... But but but... Check out all the pictures of your great great grandmother's in the 1800s all of them didn't cover their breasts.. it was nothing to be shameful about in fact, a thing of beauty until you became brainwashed by the white man in the south and the Arab man in the North with their "weather imposed" apparels... Being a good sheep and a good slave to your masters, you applied it as a thing to measure your "morals".

I will assume that u haven't been brainwashed hence u go everywhere with just leaf tied around ur waist
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Ekealterego: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
lexy2014:

I will assume that u haven't been brainwashed hence u go everywhere with just leaf tied around ur waist
That's not the point.... Most didn't dress in leaves as you have been wrongly indoctrinated to believe... Leaves will definitely irritate the skin so do you think the early man would? Stop watching Hollywood documentaries that can't even get their own history right and do a self reflection.
Many would wear animal hides/skin and there have been trades in garments as far back as you could imagine.
But we didn't develop the need to cover up everywhere because our weather didn't require it. However, if the white men didn't cover up or look for a way to, they would have died out or migrated or mutated into a humanoid with a strong wooly coat like many monkeys in Japan..
The Arab man needed to cover his face, head and body first because of the harsh desert climate, sandy and windy. Their ancestors will all be blind if they didn't dress like that.
This is how mostly dressing evolved with climates... but conquest, colonisation and slavery changed the course of nature in Africa.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by anonymuz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
PussyKing:

grin grin grin i can't eat pussy without putting on the light

i have to check thoroughly and be sure its clean off bacterias

lol...any pussy that doesn't contain bacteria is a dead one
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Adakintroy: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ekealterego:

Yes morality that is the point. If only there is morality to be measure here. You talk of a time were women went nude which also coincide with a time of high moral sanctimoines and fear of God. Hence people instinct were kept in check by this fear so to speak.

We speak of men's instints as pivotal here. Wether or not it can be triggered by such actions. Yes it not nudity that is the problem but wether men can act reasonable or orderly around nudity enough. You and I know the answer is no!.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by kingsol92: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
My own be say why she showed only her breast,she for kukuma display the Toto na , useless girls, meanwhile some Vaseline crew are already masturbating on the video
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ekealterego:

That's not the point.... Most didn't dress in leaves as you have been wrongly indoctrinated to believe... Leaves will definitely irritate the skin so do you think the early man would? Stop watching Hollywood documentaries that can't even get their own history right and do a self reflection.
Many would wear animal hides/skin and there have been trades in garments as far back as you could imagine.
But we didn't develop the need to cover up everywhere because our weather didn't require it. However, if the white men didn't cover up or look for a way to, they would have died out or migrated or mutated into a humanoid with a strong wooly coat like many monkeys in Japan..
The Arab man needed to cover his face, head and body first because of the harsh desert climate, sandy and windy. Their ancestors will all be blind if they didn't dress like that.
This is how mostly dressing evolved with climates... but conquest, colonisation and slavery changed the course of nature in Africa.

All this history isn't necessary. Whether it was in leaf or animal skin, d bottom line is that our ancestors walked around half naked. Since u say we have now been brainwashed, it won't b out of place 2 assume that u haven't been brainwashed & that u go everywhere u do half naked as our ancestors did
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Ekealterego: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Adakintroy:

Yes morality that is the point. If only there is morality to be measure here. You talk of a time were women went nude which also coincide with a time of high moral sanctimoines and fear of God. Hence people instinct were kept in check by this fear so to speak.

We speak of men's instints as pivotal here. Wether or not it can be triggered by such actions. Yes it not nudity that is the problem but wether men can act reasonable or orderly around nudity enough. You and I know the answer is no!.

Yes, basically because of indoctrination and intrigue and all the hulla ballo around it. If we were left pure without thinking nothing of it. Exposed to it and all, it becomes normal but I agree that we have past that time of innocence.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Ekealterego: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
lexy2014:

All this history isn't necessary. Whether it was in leaf or animal skin, d bottom line is that our ancestors walked around half naked. Since u say we have now been brainwashed, it won't b out of place 2 assume that u haven't been brainwashed & that u go everywhere u do half naked as our ancestors did
My point is, walking around half was not something our original African culture was against. It is the imported culture that flog and enslaved us into believing it was "bad". Walking unclad doesn't reveal any morals in African cultures as you sanctimonious hypocrites are crying foul about, "moral decadence". The moral of covering from head to toe is an imported moral.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by IMAliyu(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
twerkjack:

Girrrrlll do what u like

You really think our culture allows men to do what ever they like?
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by dracosith(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
twerkjack:

Girrrrlll do what u like

I don’t judge her, she made one mistake which she admitted and it’s past. But them, it was a mistake so stop talking as if you can advise you sister or daughter to strip even when she feels it’s okay. Think my guy
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by AlphaStyles(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
twerkjack:

Girrrrlll do what u like

You know some people are shameless.they can do anything,without minding what others would think about them,do u knw what we call such people? ANIMALS because only animals behave anyhow they like guided only by their instincts No Morals No Ethics
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Originalsly: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ekealterego:

Does your mother cover her breasts?...your sisters?...your wife? ...if they do then they are all brain washed....good sheep and good slaves. Charity begins at home...... start with your people before coming on line to rant.
@ topic.... some online 'mistakes ' can haunt t you for life.... bar you from opportunities or channel you down dead end roads.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Ozkar: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
twerkjack:

Girrrrlll do what u like

oh please! Which men are free to behave as they like? Show me one popular Nigerian guy that stripped on live stream and was applauded by everyone. The hypocritical society comes for us all.

Etinosa (an adult) willingly stripped (after announcing hours earlier that she would do so) but it is the MC Galaxy guy that got the bulk of the backlash.

If roles were reversed, would anyone bash her for not ending the live stream? They would instead accuse the stripping guy of sexually harassing her and all the other viewers. Guys usually just move on instead of trying to play the victim and so you think they are always favored.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by PussyKing(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
anonymuz:
lol...any pussy that doesn't contain bacteria is a dead one

So uv been eating pussies all this while grin
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Mysselff2: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oh the ogogoro wey she dey shack don clear for her eyes abi
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Mysselff2: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
kallmemrB:

Go siddon for dutty, you and the ignoramusses wey like your post. She brought her unclothedness to the public space and members of the public are very free to comment freely on her action. Some like you will commend her and see nothing wrong, fine nobody has come for your head for that, while some others will see everything wrong in what she did and condemn her actions, so let them be,just the way they let you be
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by DonBenny77(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
PussyKing:

grin grin grin i can't eat pussy without putting on the light

i have to check thoroughly and be sure its clean off bacterias

Please how do you make sure its thoroughly clean of bacteria, I want to learn
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by DonBenny77(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Publicity stunt successful......

Someone that accepted instagram friend requests that same Saturday morning.

Its all for the fame, I no sabi her before
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by PussyKing(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
DonBenny77:

Please how do you make sure its thoroughly clean of bacteria, I want to learn

cheesy

Well first of all

Always make sure your girl is clean and not dirty

When She visits, Before you rush her, let her have a bath with you.

U can use your hand and wash the pussy by your self.

Smell it and be sure it's not stinking

Apply small pussy oil

baba you are set to finish it.

Any other bacteria you might find should be normal cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Adakintroy: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ekealterego:

Yes, basically because of indoctrination and intrigue and all the hulla ballo around it. If we were left pure without thinking nothing of it. Exposed to it and all, it becomes normal but I agree that we have past that time of innocence.

Exactly. men are unstable already enough
.mini skirt alone gets them there. Let no one pretend we can ever go back to that time. We are trying to savage whatever order is left before the kiosk. So please it's not everyone who condemn this act do it from a position negative knowledge. Love you to always use whetever superior knowledge you have to kick against this acts. Existing knowledge should not be an end initself.

God bless you.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
jidxin:
STRIPPER shameless beauty without brain...somethings are just morally wrong public indecency is one, and those that are saying holier than thou....is that wat you have to say? Anyway Internet doesn't forgot and to those that are supoosed to chastise nd berate her but instead keeps encouraging her good work but we are yet to see their nudes sha..... moral lesson....somepeople keeps pushing u meanwhile they will distance themselves from such act
Mistakes should be learnt from not meant to become a life sentence. Have she not been critisized enough? Do u want her to die first? Make they free d girl garreh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) / Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days / Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.