Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video (47239 Views)

Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
goslowgoslow:

God and sit down!! So you are in support of indecency displayed by her publicly.
GO AND SIT DOWN. It has passed, let her continue with her life.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
osazeeblue01:
Some people will support her in this.

Stop supporting stupidity.
Its not about supporting her, she has been critisized, insulted, called names, she has even tendered appology. What else do u guys want? Who haven't made mistakes before?
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Adakintroy:

you not a teen i suppose. People like you who peddle soft are this reason this girl keep breaking new ground in foolishness. If she was my sister I will break her head before my parents. Internet beams you to the world. And you are going naked. That's l like going naked in a maket square. Is she mad?..imagine that!

A full blown adult for that matter. Also a former married woman. My guy learn to be strict ooo. Life no be like that. And we not white. We prevent thngs here. That's our best play. Because when stuff are done here its very had to take back and you can't blame no one but yourself.
She has blamed herself enough na, is it not d same african proverb that says, when u beat a child with one hand, you draw him back whit d other? I've not commented on any of her threads since d incident but i've been following, d insult is enough
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
AlphaStyles:
You know some people are shameless.they can do anything,without minding what others would think about them,do u knw what we call such people? ANIMALS because only animals behave anyhow they like guided only by their instincts No Morals No Ethics
Read d original post again, she was drunk. Just stop it already
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
AlphaStyles:
You know some people are shameless.they can do anything,without minding what others would think about them,do u knw what we call such people? ANIMALS because only animals behave anyhow they like guided only by their instincts No Morals No Ethics
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Ekealterego: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Originalsly:

Does your mother cover her breasts?...your sisters?...your wife? ...if they do then they are all brain washed....good sheep and good slaves. Charity begins at home...... start with your people before coming on line to rant.
@ topic.... some online 'mistakes ' can haunt t you for life.... bar you from opportunities or channel you down dead end roads.
I don't know what you are writing though.. in the city where I reside, a park 15 minutes walk away from my home, there is a nude park. Everyone can go there naked, swim 100% naked. Can't wait for the summer already... Nothing there to regret.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by goslowgoslow(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
GO AND SIT DOWN. It has passed, let her continue with her life.
Good that you are a lady, one day you will have a daughter that will do that.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Good that you are a lady, one day you will have a daughter that will do that.
If my future daughter tries something like this, i'll correct her the way i can and help her get over it cos i understand d kind of set back and shame she will be going through at that time. My point is this, she has been through alot due to this, lets learn to let things go and allow her live her life. Its a mistake not a life sentence
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by sylve11: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmm cool
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by sAntiAgO147: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by chudez0147(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
kallmemrB:
Thank Goodness that God is not a Nigerian and angels are not nairalanders... I swear nobody go enter heaven

This Holier than thou I never sin before attitude is bad
Close your big mouth �... must she do that on social media??
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Gentleziggy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
See how she is dancing in that video like a church girl ,for her face now she Don turn a new leaf b that cool
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by lexy2014: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ekealterego:

My point is, walking around half was not something our original African culture was against. It is the imported culture that flog and enslaved us into believing it was "bad". Walking unclad doesn't reveal any morals in African cultures as you sanctimonious hypocrites are crying foul about, "moral decadence". The moral of covering from head to toe is an imported moral.

Oga d same thing we are saying. Since our original African culture wasn't against walking around half naked, then it won't b out of place to assume that as an adherent of our undiluted African culture, that u move around half naked. But if u don't, can we say u also a hypocrite like d rest of us?
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:

That is what we told to justify or excuse her behavior until I learnt that b4 she stripped, she said "let me close the door b4 someone sees me" which she did. A drunk person wouldn't have d state of mind 4 such level of rationality
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by shogsman(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigerian females are always eager to inhibit the bad traits of the western culture, imagine this one stripping for the world to see,she should be arrested for constituting nuisance and public unrest.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by directentry04: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
The downside to the whole is that she did it for free.

Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
twerkjack:
oga u can strip if u want to nobody is stopping u...... Don’t come and be forming judge for another person’s unclothedness...... Abi is it pussy or bweast that you’ve not seen before? Abeg park one side jare undecided

So what are you saying now??

Lolzzz
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Adakintroy: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
She has blamed herself enough na, is it not d same african proverb that says, when u beat a child with one hand, you draw him back whit d other? I've not commented on any of her threads since d incident but i've been following, d insult is enough

Keep following. You all have a soft spots for "beauties"

She is a slut. It's a natural thing to slut shame her. To think she was playing to sympathy by making it look like she was coming of a bad relationship. It's the only card this women know. Appeal to sympathy. Making men look like the aggressors, brutes and all. When they may actually the cause of their ordeals. If you are going naked in public, it's not some kind of spontaneous madness but a premeditated one. You playing everyone including yourself. You hell bend on a slutty part.

I saw her writeup afterwards a presume apology of some sought. Seem she only pull it out due to the backlash she receive. not one born out of remorse for act done. Next she is making herself up and posting new videos. Maybe she only trew that apologies at her attackers to kill buzz.now she wants to ride her new found fame unperturbed.

She is hell bend on this part friend. She is a slut. She has not regret one beat.

Woman I do not judge you..but go and sin no more. This one look like she would sin anytime again.
Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
dante0147:
You are beautiful !
u r well known in d ashawo thread.
Ur continuous visits to prostitutes hotels will finish u soon, wit ur tiny penis ur gals complain about.
olosho boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video by AlphaStyles(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
been drunk is not an excuse u can still be normal and still be an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.