Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter (32193 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by NaMeAboki: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Arda1000:
its a mistake, English is just a language, but I guess u deserve a kiss from Buhari A**ss for the correction

And you deserve to be fvcked with Kanu's dick.
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by Arda1000(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
NaMeAboki:

And you deserve to be fvcked with Kanu's dick.
u heard that the kanu dude have no dick, so hw can he f**k me, but I know u like licking bubu hairy A**ss raw after he used the toilet
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by bionixs: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gistpeeps:
President Buhari's daughter, Zahra M Buhari-Indimi took to her Instagram to share stunning new photos of herself as she wrote about herself.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/My-Religion-Traditions-Makes-Me-Who-I-Am-Today-Buhari-Daughter-Zahra.html?m=1
election is over, they will be crawling out from their hiding to talk tough
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by bionixs: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
rusher14:
Where are the haters?
must you always play the slave role. dem swear for you?
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by hybridblood07(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
You're asking a business man how he got his money?
Bros, why nah
Arda1000:
with which money? Read about Buhari’s history and see how he got the money he used to send his children's to the most expensive schools abroad
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by NaMeAboki: 2:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Arda1000:
u heard that the kanu dude have no dick, so hw can he f**k me, but I know u like licking bubu hairy A**ss raw after he used the toilet

Na wa Oh, when silly monkeys have access to the internet.
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by Optional09: 3:21am On Mar 19, 2019
This is the same girl My friend used to fvck in toilet in London, she likes anal penetration, is she really talking of religion and cultural values or she just copied and paste the post
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by Arda1000(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Na wa Oh, when silly monkeys have access to the internet.
I don't have time for demented Apes like u
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by Okoroawusa: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nne idi okay
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ishilove:
Unflattering picture. She is a lot more beautiful than this.
Nne,long time... I rarely see ur comments these days
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nne,long time... I rarely see ur comments these days
Nna, long time indeed. I don't comment as often as I used to because there is just too much garbage on Nairaland. I'm tired of having to wade through IQ lowering trash day in, day out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by kotv: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
She's never worked a day in her life but she believes her religion and tradition made her who she is. Is she the only one with religion and tradition? Point of correction Zahra, our money, our oil made you who you are today. If you doubt me tell your husband and father to stop stealing from ND.
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by NaMeAboki: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2019
Arda1000:
I don't have time for demented Apes like u

Baby factory products, born out of wedlock, a.k.a. Bastards; are unsurprisingly disrespectful and hateful. They often expose themselves through their lack of home training and fatherly figure necessary to set their moral compass.
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by Okoroawusa: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ishilove:

Nna, long time indeed. I don't comment as often as I used to because there is just too much garbage on Nairaland. I'm tired of having to wade through IQ lowering trash day in, day out.
Spot on. Am always on Nairaland but rarely drop comments.Too much freaks these days.
Re: Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter by Antichristus: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
This girl think everyone is an idiot like her father. The Islamic faith and Fulani culture would typically have given you out to an older Mallam, the age of your grandfather, as a bride, aged 13. Nigerian misappropriated wealth and western education (which your kin and folk,the Boko Haramists rejected) made you who you are today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Governing Boards For NPA And NIMASA / Full Time Table Of APC Campaign And Rallies: / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.