Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Travels - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travels (516 Views)

Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures / Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travels by dreyton(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2019
Please is there anybody here from either belgium or france?
I'll like to know which of them is better to be in terms of hustling
Re: Travels by eduson33(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
what type of visa do you want to hustle with? that should be the first question.
there are threads here about both countries, I suggest you visit them.
dreyton:
Please is there anybody here from either belgium or france?
I'll like to know which of them is better to be in terms of hustling

1 Like

Re: Travels by dreyton(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
eduson33:
what type of visa do you want to hustle with? that should be the first question.
there are threads here about both countries, I suggest you visit them.
tourist
Re: Travels by HeWrites(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
dreyton:
tourist

Bros, abeg abeg drop that weed wey dey your hand angry undecided
Re: Travels by dreyton(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
HeWrites:

Bros, abeg abeg drop that weed wey dey your hand angry undecided
yes or no pls, because in dubai you can come as a tourist and get a job while the company gets you a two yrs visa
Re: Travels by eduson33(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Don't do that bro.
This will slim your chances of progressing. But I am not GOD.

what I can advice is, visit the country first.
see first hand how things work over there. ask a lot of questions on how to get the proper papers to live there legally.
don't stay too long so that when you re-apply for a visa, they will never turn you down. by so doing you can easily get visas to other countries because you abide by the immigration rules.

when the doors of travelling is open for you, you can easily start thinking of how to settle which Im sure there are ways to do that..
dreyton:
tourist
Re: Travels by dreyton(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
eduson33:
Don't do that bro.
This will slim your chances of progressing. But I am not GOD.

what I can advice is, visit the country first.
see first hand how things work over there. ask a lot of questions on how to get the proper papers to live there legally.
don't stay too long so that when you re-apply for a visa, they will never turn you down. by so doing you can easily get visas to other countries because you abide by the immigration rules.

when the doors of travelling is open for you, you can easily start thinking of how to settle which Im sure there are ways to do that..
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Black Monday: Driver Crushes Pupils To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) / Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun / South African Airways: An Airline On The Brink Of Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.