Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun (494 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun by babecode: 4:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Two sisters were among those killed at Maba Junction, Asese on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Saturday. The driver, who disappeared after the accident, was said to have been speeding and coming from Lagos direction. He lost control of his car and rammed into people standing at bus stop, waiting to board buses to Mowe. The driver killed the two sisters and a meat seller and then injured the mother of the girls. The mother of the girl had a broken leg. The two sisters have been identified as Uche and Ijeoma.

The meat seller, however, was identified as Ibrahim. A witness, Mr. Adebiyi Idowu, said: “I was at the bus stop, waiting for a bus that would convey me to Mowe when the incident occurred. I saw the woman and her two daughters as they crossed from the other side of the road, to where I was standing. We greeted each other. Before I knew what was happening, a Passat car, coming at a top speed, skipped from the road and ran into people standing by the roadside. The girls and a man were killed, while their mother had a broken leg.

The victims’ bodies were evacuated by policemen from Ibafo Police Station and deposited at Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital Mortuary, Sagamu.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/driver-kills-two-sisters-injures-mother-in-ogun.html

Re: Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun by babecode: 4:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Rest In Peace

Re: Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun by odiereke(m): 4:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Very sad indeed. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2019
May God help us
Re: Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun by Sureguytalk(m): 6:00am On Jun 17, 2019
angry angry angry angry Get out from here
Surebet031:
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Guarantor For International Passport Inquiry / Why Nigeria Immigrant Are The Most Successful Ethnic Group In Us / Trip To Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.