Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

2weeks After Blaming Devil For Car Accident, Actress Nnaji Charity Gets New Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2weeks After Blaming Devil For Car Accident, Actress Nnaji Charity Gets New Car (384 Views)

Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2weeks After Blaming Devil For Car Accident, Actress Nnaji Charity Gets New Car by NaijaCelebrity: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2019
2weeks ago we reported that Nollywood actress, Nnaji Charity was involved in an accident that she lost her car.

The upcoming actress and ex-beauty queen recently took to her Instagram page to flaunt her brand new car which she got from a male fan.

She shared this photo on her page with caption saying....

barely two weeks ago,,God saved my life from an accident,,two weeks later God proved to me that he' is God and he never lie,,,,,,,TO GOD BE THE GLORY, #faithfulgod #contentedbae #notincompetitionwithanyone#whatstrendingnow,,(from the depth of my heart i just want to say THANK YOU SIR)you are indeed a true Fan

Source: https://nollyzone.com/2weeks-after-blaming-devil-for-car-accident-actress-nnaji-charity-gets-a-new-car/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s “fall” Is Greater Than Wizkid’s Entire Career – Do You Agree? / Fan Who Won Shatta Wale Airtime Vow To Use The Data To Watch Stoneboy Videos / WATCH How Omotola Jalade Surprises Her Daughter With A Car On Her 22nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.