Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Fan Who Won Shatta Wale Airtime Vow To Use The Data To Watch Stoneboy Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Who Won Shatta Wale Airtime Vow To Use The Data To Watch Stoneboy Videos (386 Views)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Who Won Shatta Wale Airtime Vow To Use The Data To Watch Stoneboy Videos by degovnoor(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Generous Shatta Wale in soliciting for VGMA votes has decided to share some airtime for his fans to vote for him and the result is a shocking and quite hilarious twist.

Shatta Wale Shatta Wale
Before the “My Level” hitmaker shared the airtime vouchers, he wrote “Who is ready for some Vodafone credit I will just post it in 5mins ...Just vote and browse”.

Some few minutes later, Shatta Wale shared some Vodafone airtime on his facebook page and one fan who claims he was won it has disclosed that he is rather going to use it to watch Stonebwoy’s video on YouTube. grin

The Facebook user with the name, Mall Demure, wrote “Have loaded it and I’m going watch Stonebwoy videos on YouTube. Bye bye” grin

http://dailynaijamode.com/fan-who-won-airtime-from-shatta-wale-says-he-will-use-it-to-watch-stonebwoys-videos/

(1) (Reply)

WATCH How Omotola Jalade Surprises Her Daughter With A Car On Her 22nd Birthday / Davido “ I Can’t Wait To See My Wife “ / How To Get A Vevo.com Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.