Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk (11421 Views)

2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / 2019 Elections: Lagos records lowest voter turnout at 18%, Jigawa tops - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by BabaRamota1980: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Eco101:
Just now, Lagos State government has sealed Trade Fair International market owned by Igbos in Lagos. Traders in the Multi billion naira market built by Igbos were asked to go home as Lagos State government has taken over the market this morning. Details soon

grin grin
Stop the sensational cry abeg. Go and sit down for corner. Yeye person.

Thats a Federal premise and it should have diversity. People of different ethnicity should own markets in that facility. So Lagos State govt is going to diversify the market and give shops to different ethnic groups to balance opportunity. No more monopoly of shops and areas.

There is plan to redistrict any area currently heavily populated by yanminri.

O to Gee for Ibo in Lagos! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by deomelo: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
gurnam:

How can somebody else shut what you owned ?

They don't own anything apart from their goods.

The state did not shut down any market, the market people themselves shut the place down for a few hours because of their own silly paranoia and greed that some politician is coming to shut them down.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by rex444(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wow!!! Look at what we are doing to ourselves!!!! There will come a time when one has to eat the raw flesh of another just to survive....I have booked my space for that. I said before, if you have a personal beef, pick your fighter and settle it face to face, man to man. After that shake hands and be friends as men do. How we gonna start ranting like weaklings? Aswear all you trashing,travel out and see true racism, na U go use your hand by yasef decide... Please all these has to stop

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by lordlugards: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Omoboricash:

I dont think how would they survive should be your headache. If your region is economical viable, u guys wouldn't have left your region for south west.
Leave the matter of omo onile, agbero, just concentrate on your leaving the south west period. Bunch of hypocrite
You are the most hypocrite here because your moniker sound Yoruba and your comment sound more like an advocate.
Is it that you are not proud to call yourself a Yoruba man, or you are confused about who you really are?

Anyways which ever way, I DONT CARE how your people survives my Only concern is for people from the eastern region.

And for the part of leaving SW, I'm in LAGOS a NO MANS LAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by WilyWily: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gotze1:
Yorubabman is Ken nnamani, Yoruba woman is diazeni, Stella odua is Yoruba. Average igbo man is dense.
Yorubas wanted everyone to be corrupt like them the reason they succeeded in spreading it.
Yorubas destroyed Nigeria economy through the help of their son Awolowo.
These decayed of Nigeria economy started when Awolowo and his Yoruba brothers moved like locusts , descended on Nigeria Coffers and looted everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Eco101: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin
Stop the sensational cry abeg. Go and sit down for corner. Yeye person.

Thats a Federal premise and it should have diversity. People of different ethnicity should own markets in that facility. So Lagos State govt is going to diversify the market and give shops to different ethnic groups to balance opportunity. No more monopoly of shops and areas.

There is plan to redistrict any area currently heavily populated by yanminri.

O to Gee for Ibo in Lagos! grin
You want to share someone's property with the public abi? Some of you are just sick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by deomelo: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Eco101:
You want share someone's property with the public abi? Some of you are just sick.

FG Trade Fair complex is your ipob property?

TF too don turn to man's land?

grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by lordlugards: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gotze1:
Says a lazy coward. Go back. Who forces you to come before. Go n tell South Africa that nonsense.
Sorry I did not come, I was born and brought up here. Besides South Africans are not cowards like u.

I
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by lordlugards: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
imam07:
You know u can rely on onitsha and aba market. So why the Bleep are u doing in Lagos. Your problem is you people no dey think with your flat head b4 u post here. Senses don roll comot from your flat head.
I'm here because MUMUNI & jEMINI like u are LAZY, their only source of livelihood is touting and land sellers. I came to liberate them ECONOMICALLY. if I don't buy their land and pay for OMO ONILE they will Starve to death.

there problems is that, they thought they have a better reasonable sense with their CONE HEAD.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by BabaRamota1980: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Eco101:
You want to share someone's property with the public abi? Some of you are just sick.

Pack your commodities out so the shops can be reallocated and the market diversified. If Lagos is no mans land as una say then ibo monopoly of markets should be destroyed and others allowed in to own shops. Dont you agree? grin

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Eco101: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
deomelo:

FG Trade Fair complex is your ipob property?

TF too don turn to man's land?

grin
No it is Afonja property. Let any ewedu swallowing miscrant go open any shop there tomorrow and start attending to customers, then we will know who is the owner.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by BabaRamota1980: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
lordlugards:
Sorry I did not come, I was born and brought up here. Besides South Africans are not cowards like u.

I

So you are an indigene of iboland born in Lagos. You still do not have right of privilege as a native.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Gotze1: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
WilyWily:

Yorubas wanted everyone to be corrupt like them the reason they succeeded in spreading it.
Yorubas destroyed Nigeria economy through the help of their son Awolowo.
These decayed of Nigeria economy started when Awolowo and his Yoruba brothers moved like locusts , descended on Nigeria Coffers and looted everything.
Lol, yes it is Yoruba man that made your governors corrupt, Yoruba man made madueke siphoned 90bill, Yoruba man made Patricia ette corrupt. Same Yoruba man made Ken nnamani corrupt. I repeat, average flat header are dense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Gotze1: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
lordlugards:

I
So says coward that ran away in 1993 shouting oso Abiola. Try shit in South Africa if they won't born you alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by sAntiAgO147: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by deomelo: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Eco101:
No it is Afonja property. Let any ewedu swallowing miscrant go open any shop there tomorrow and start attending to customers, then we will know who is the owner.

Spoken like true Ipob villager

grin...

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by enemybulldozer(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Of course!
What happened before would happen again
And this time it must start on your soil.
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Eco101: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
deomelo:

Spoken like true Ipob villager

grin...
No need to dissipate energy on you. It is obvious you are in one bus stop fighting bus conductors. Agberoism and touting are your stock in trade. Granted that we use same faceless forum like this doesn't negate the fact that you are a tout. It is your exclusive reserve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by enemybulldozer(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gotze1:
Buy couldn't build Aba. Dopemu. Down here is enugu
That is not what am saying, what am saying is that Igbos built Lagos simple.
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by enemybulldozer(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
imam07:
So as the market is sealed off. Afonja is chest beating b4 your eyes abi.
The market is sealed only for some hours let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by deomelo: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Eco101:
No need to dissipate energy on you. It is obvious you are in one bus stop fighting bus conductors. Agberoism and touting are your stock in trade. Granted that we use same faceless forum like this doesn't negate the fact that you are a tout. It is your exclusive reserve

lol @ ipob village square miscreant. You just described yourself.

grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Sammiel: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Every Nigerian has the right to buy and own any piece of land in Nigeria.

There is no room for tribalism in the constitution.

It is so easy to rush to USA to deliver a child so he can be an American citizen yet a child of a Hausa man delivered at Lekki can not be called Lagosian. Why is that?

I just think a black man is simply an upgraded monkey.

Are you?

You should direct that stupid question to the upgraded monkey that impregnated your mother! What a stupid comment from a very stupid idiot! Did I mention your moniker? Did I quote you? I was trying to make excuses for those whose businesses may have been affected by the LSG decision to shutdown a major market and absolving them of a potential allegation but you came here to quote me with an unintelligent and unreasonable comment. You are so dumb that you don't know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Stay out of my mentions, except you want to die young!
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Shehunoshewhat: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Stop making a hell of noise pls.
Pigiwasternrs don't own Lagos you things are also immigrants fact.

Does lying to yourself make you happy

Come on, be my guest. Enjoy your delusions.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Ziggylady(f): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
The news is not even true cos i just placed some calls to someone i know there..

Unfortunately jobless,hopless,hungry,deprived poverty-striken scallywags holed up in oshogbo caves were already jubilating splashing smelly kpomo spittle everwhere.

What a sad and pathetic way to live cos y'all poverty continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by imam07: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
lordlugards:
I'm here because MUMUNI & jEMINI like u are LAZY, their only source of livelihood is touting and land sellers. I came to liberate them ECONOMICALLY. if I don't buy their land and pay for OMO ONILE they will Starve to death.

there problems is that, they thought they have a better reasonable sense with their CONE HEAD.
Mr liberator well, done. U go soon loose all your properties if u don't behave yourself
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by tunjiajayi: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
enemybulldozer:
And this time it must start on your soil.

Wherever, same 2/3 on 1/3 just like the days of old.
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Gotze1: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
enemybulldozer:
That is not what am saying, what am saying is that Igbos built Lagos simple.
And I said yes, but couldn't build aba, onitsha and enugu. Or are you daft to understand?
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by honeychild(f): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sammiel:
There has to be a valid explanation for such an action. Those benefitting from the government as elected public office holders should not divide the country further along ethnic and religious lines with their whimsical arbitrariness.
The mischief-makers that go about claiming to own or have developed Lagos are the ignorant and uninformed elements from the east who might not even have travelled out of their local governments before talk more of owning or developing Lagos state.
[/b]A typical Igbo man will not be fooolish as to making a reckless statement against his host community and bragging about his achievements[b]. It is very sad that this things are happening when we are supposed to be appreciative and full of gratitude for the peaceful conduct of the elections.

Then where are these typical igbo men? Dem no dey come internet? Let them call their uninformed and ignorant elements to order. Because when the results come na all of us go bear am.
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by MetaPhysical: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sammiel:
There has to be a valid explanation for such an action. Those benefitting from the government as elected public office holders should not divide the country further along ethnic and religious lines with their whimsical arbitrariness.
The mischief-makers that go about claiming to own or have developed Lagos are the ignorant and uninformed elements from the east who might not even have travelled out of their local governments before talk more of owning or developing Lagos state.
A typical Igbo man will not be fooolish as to making a reckless statement against his host community and bragging about his achievements. It is very sad that this things are happening when we are supposed to be appreciative and full of gratitude for the peaceful conduct of the elections.

This would include Peter Obi, Orji Kalu, Stella Oduah, to name a few...
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by stephleena(f): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
lordlugards:
The truth is if Igbo's return to their state how will u survive,

who will buy ur land and gives u your Owo Omo onile?.
who will enter ur commuter bus that will make ur balogun MC Oluomo and his boy eat?.
who will buy meat and other foods stuff from ur mothers?.
who will patronized all the Yoruba women that are selling minerals in all the major Lagos holdups?.
how will ur mechanic and fuckernizer uncle's feed?.
have u thought of ur bricks layer father, how will he survive?.
less I forgot ur sisters are beneficiary of our sales girls job opportunities.

always think before u said rubbish.
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by nku5: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Now our people will have sense finally. Tinubu fire on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Dickson’s Ex-Aides Make Diri’s Cabinet List Published / Obasanjo: With State Police, Amotekun Won’t Be Necessary / Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.