Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK (24153 Views)

What A Presidency Under Atiku Will Look Like / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Gandollar(f): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol funny enough we are into Ihedioha celebration grin
Why not? Wasn't Judas even holding the purse? Sam Daddy has been stripped of all political relevance, best for him to join APC and hope for a board appointment.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by iammo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gandollar:
Now I know you are just a feeble minded little hungry man looking for what to eat. I hope you have enjoyed the attention I gave you? Bye.

Now run along little punk, you mention me next time we dish it to you, till you run like your heroes... nothing personal tho it's troll for troll
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gandollar:
Why not? Wasn't Judas even holding the purse? Sam Daddy has been stripped of all political relevance, best for him to join APC and hope for a board appointment.

Exactly so i can Jubilate with APC at Federal level and PDP at state level grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by smith1985(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
FFK is a confused sadist.....
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by laurel03(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

MKO was the first to betray the nation. He funded a coup
it was Mko that funded first coup
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gbenga Daniel scammed atiku
Jimi agbaje duped atiku
Kwankwaso deceived atiku
The ibos betrayed atiku
Elrufai mocked Atiku
Makarafi abandoned atiku
Tinubu rejected atiku
Buhari dumped atiku
The North did not vote Atiku
The international observers closed eyes against Atiku
American intelligence dashed the hope of Atiku
Waoh.... Atiku is now an orphan from Cameroon
Atiku lost the election
Nigeria is moving forward
Atiku thought he could buy Nigeria presidency with his ill gotten loots
No desperate man has ever been elected the president of Nigeria
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by ridbell01(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Is Gbenga daniel not a yoruba man? Can a yoruba man's action ever surprise me in this life? An afonja can never change his spot, come what may..
but one afonja man bleeped Bianca multiple times
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Gandollar(f): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Exactly so i can Jubilate with APC at Federal level and PDP at state level grin
I tell you verily verily... nothing for you in Douglas house.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gandollar:
I tell you verily verily... nothing for you in Douglas house.

Lol watch...... grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by tuniski: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Denikayan:
Gbenga duped Atiku just like FFK and the likes of Reno did

Dele Momodu duped Atiku

Kwankwanso tricked Atiku

Flat heads deceived Atiku

Saraki politically killed Atiku

Poor thought process.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by yemiyemi: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:
I am Igbo, I will rather sink with my friend than betray him to live.

We knew Jonathan didn't stand a chance, we chose to sink with him, we knew it will be herculean for Atiku to win, we chose to stand with him even IPOB stood down their opposition.

We knew Jimi didn't have a chance, we stood with him, Fayose was going down, we stood with him, NK was being hunted we stood with him, Wike is passing through his own test, we are still standing with him, Udom, we stood with him, Saraki, we are still standing with, we can never betray our friends.

OGD has right to move to any party, but the timing is wrong and it makes him a traitor.

It has always been on record that Flatheaded Leaders are synonymous with BETRAYER...
1. OJUKWU BETRAYED the whole south east and ran for his dear life at the heat of Nigeria Civil War

2. All the south east leaders BETRAYED Ojukwu in 1999 when he contested for the post of President.

3. NNAMDI KANU recently betrayed the whole BIYAFRANS, by leaving his subjects to their fate of unaccomplished struggle....He is presently in self inflicting exile.

It is highly laughable If Igbos could not stood by Ojukwu when he contested as president, i wonder what sort of loyalty and purported support they could offer to leaders of other tribes....
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Charly68: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
His best of friends is a Governor in the waiting ,he supported him to retire the man who wanted to make himself the political generalissimo of Ogun state ..He stands a better chance to be a new power holder again. There is realignment ahead of 2023 already. The electoral petition of PDP is just a shadow chasing gambit ..Daniel knows ahead of time that PDP can't go far.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by xarm(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

We knew Jonathan didn't stand a chance, we chose to sink with him, we knew it will be herculean for Atiku to win, we chose to stand with him even IPOB stood down their opposition.

We knew Jimi didn't have a chance, we stood with him, Fayose was going down, we stood with him, NK was being hunted we stood with him, Wike is passing through his own test, we are still standing with him, Udom, we stood with him, Saraki, we are still standing with, we can never betray our friends.

OGD has right to move to any party, but the timing is wrong and it makes him a traitor.
haba dey swell for una with failure? Don't you know that something is wrong as all your ally are failing
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by fabregas04(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
emkz:
Gbenga Daniel realized he could not play in the national league and he decided to play in the state league by joining a party that would favour his interests.

FFK, you decamped from PDP to ACN/APC and re-decamped to PDP. So long as we play politics without ideology, Atiku, Gbenga Daniel and yourself are all guilty of political prostitution. SO dont condemn anybody.
If only all those igbo rats wailing in previous posts know dis political history of FFK, anyway, i know blame dem, very confused and deluded set of ppl.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by eedriyz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
FFK is kolo. Daniel delivered his PU to Atiku. It's even Atiku who couldn't win his own PU. Even the Heaven helps only those who help themselves
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Atonto: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Is Gbenga daniel not a yoruba man? Can a yoruba man's action ever surprise me in this life? An afonja can never change his spot, come what may..

Your bellman FFK is an Ibibio man abi...ode.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by boban007: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
FFK WAS REFERRING TO 3 PEOPLE THE FIRST WAS GBENGA DANIEL THE SECOND WAS BUBA GALADIMA THAT SAID HE WAS STILL IN APC DESPITE BEING THE SPOKESPERSON FOR ATIKU AND HAD JUST 2 VOTES IN HIS ENTIRE WARD.THE THIRD WAS SARAKI FROM NORTH CENTRAL THAT LOST EVERYTHING IN KWARA STATE.GBENGA DANIEL LOST CONFIDENCE IN ATIKU THE MOMENT ATIKU REPLACED HIM WITH SARAKI AS HIS CAMPAIGN DG.HE WAS RELEGATED SO I'M NOT SURPRISED THAT HE HAS MOVED TO APC.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by BabaAduras: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

The Bastard FKK is an Igboman from Ile-Ife that you can trust?

Get yourself a brain so you can face the reality of politics in Nigeria - Yorubas are politically educated and sophisticated. We vote base on Issues not Political Party affiliation. In Yorubaland, if you don't perform, irrespective of party, you will be voted out.

That is why APC lost in Oyo state and won in the other SW states. While other APC governors in the region were performing wonders, he was busy destroying perceived opponents business claiming HE is the constituted authority.

Performance based measurement and attending reward at the poll has led to a high level of development in the region as the governors try to out-perform each other.

We are not dogmatic and politically naïve like the Igbos who will always vote PDP or anything pseudo PDP even in the face of glaring non-performance. That is not LOYALITY but STUPIDITY.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Honor10: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

in summary, u are a looser, oga! always standing with Failure. Tufiakwa!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by jameshow: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

There are two types of stupidity; inherited stupidity and artificial stupidity.

your own was inherited
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by ChristianNorth: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tundeobama:

At least Gbenga is not like igbo collected atiku money obi lied Effc frozen his account he allowed only atiku to spend money. Obi knew he can't win and dupe him with your elders.
schoolboij:

Obi told ojukwu he would never leave apga. Where is it today?

Buba galadima was in PDP also working for atiku. Is he a Yoruba?

Kwankwaso betrayed atiku. Is he a Yoruba?

The word Igbo means fraud in Yoruba. No right thinking Yoruba man will trust Igbo. Mrs Tinubu even said it for everyone to hear.
yemiyemi:

It has always been on record that Flatheaded Leaders are synonymous with BETRAYER...
1. OJUKWU BETRAYED the whole south east and ran for his dear life at the heat of Nigeria Civil War

2. All the south east leaders BETRAYED Ojukwu in 1999 when he contested for the post of President.

3. NNAMDI KANU recently betrayed the whole BIYAFRANS, by leaving his subjects to their fate of unaccomplished struggle....He is presently in self inflicting exile.

It is highly laughable If Igbos could not stood by Ojukwu when he contested as president, i wonder what sort of loyalty and purported support they could offer to leaders of other tribes....
Honor10:

xarm:
haba dey swell for una with failure? Don't you know that something is wrong as all your ally are failing
Honor10:

These are all yorubas, guess what they have in common; they are all defending treachery.

It runs in their blood. Cowards that are only good at backstabbing. The same way their allah, Tinubu betrayed Ribadu for a plate of ewedu, the same way they betrayed Buhari by splitting their votes after shouting 4+4 pass Northerners to get a soft landing if Atiku eventually wins, the same way Omisore betrayed Osun people during the presidential.

Deal with an afonja at your peril.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Honor10: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

These are all yorubas, guess what they have in common; they are all defending treachery.

It runs in their blood. Cowards that are only good at backstabbing. The same way their allah, Tinubu betrayed Ribadu for a plate of ewedu, the same way they betrayed Buhari by splitting their votes after shouting 4+4 pass Northerners to get a soft landing if Atiku eventually wins, the same way Omisore betrayed Osun people during the presidential.

Deal with an afonja at your peril.

how old are u? when did Gbenga Daniel make covenant with Atiku that he will die in PDP, what is treachery here? even the Atiku u are licking his yansh move from ACN to PDP to APC back to PDP. get Sense abeg!

u know why u guys will always fail politically, u attach too much emotions to politics, politics is a game of interest, u do what benefit u, get that into ur flat head.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Denikayan: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
tuniski:

Poor thought process.

Take it to the bank and cash out!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Ayomaitama(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
OGD is a big fool. You are older never implies you are wise.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by ekestic1976(f): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

He must be a Kanuri man. They always stretch their luck with their hosts! Give them a yard, they contest your foot. Highly infallible they are, for they can never do any wrong. Anywhere they go, they develop even at the expense of their natural habitation. They are great merchant princes, with interests mostly in the white stuff and undergrade merchandise. The Kanuri are a special breed. They feel at home in any place, especially in holding facilities from Bangkok to China. Highly embittered people, hateful and hating always. No respect for their elders who they let other people worship as late nationalists. What a bad specimen of hono sapiens!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by gtown: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
NOC1:
The message was not only for Gbenga Daniel, the second paragraph was focused on Buba Galadima, the Third person is Kwakwanso. Atiku had to many Moles in his camp.
You are right, the message was not directed only on Daniel, but also on Galadima and Saraki.
Atiku was decieved. Anyway, thedollars he stole from us...
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by justjify(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
If them say YOLOBA/AFONJAS na traitor, them go de vex. You see now? angry
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by ankpaone: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
confused man! you agreed that he lost his ward, LG, and state to Buhari, yet you claim and believe that Atiku was rigged out! where is the sense?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by ChristianNorth: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Honor10:

how old are u? when did Gbenga Daniel make covenant with Atiku that he will die in PDP, what is treachery here? even the Atiku u are licking his yansh move from ACN to PDP to APC back to PDP. get Sense abeg!

u know why u guys will always fail politically, u attach too much emotions to politics, politics is a game of interest, u do what benefit u, get that into ur flat head.
2023 you will realise between us and you guys who are wiser.

Politics is not a bowl of ewedu get that into your cone head
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by bionixs: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
men without honour
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by bionixs: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Baawaa:
I said it that these people want to scam Atiku but Atiku did not listen
do we now conclude that your people irrespective of their age are SCAMMERS?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK by Honor10: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

2023 you will realise between us and you guys who are wiser.

Politics is not a bowl of ewedu get that into your cone head

shut up! ode! loosers, PDP must av looted ur brain too, that bowl of ewedu has been making us winner for the past 2 elections, while u are always a failure, stop with ur nonsense prediction that always fail, as u predicted 2015 and 2019, and wait till 2023, and learn politics, looser. Politically irrelevant 5%. Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform / APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu / Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.