Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday (43581 Views)

Phyno Gifts His Manager Lexus SUV On His Wedding Day: Video / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) / Chidinma Builds A House To Celebrate Her Mother's 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
smiley
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Oladaps15(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wish her the best
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by StrikeBack(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
can I Change this long thing under me to hole
..I want money

Boxer007 client don dey oo
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by fardes(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
..I want money

U no go kill person o
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Knox123(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
..I want money

Werey....

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by dejt4u(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
my mum will be 60years too on March 30. How I wish I can present her a car as birthday gift.. May God bless us so that we can take good care of our parents

2 Likes

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by olumide4christ: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
it was not god that bought the SUV for her,god cannot bless anybody because he doesnt exist

Are you really serious about this comment of yours? You still believe that God doesn't exist at this time, with all the events going all around us?
Na WA for you ooo! Please wise up and believe in God and Jesus Christ...no more time for dulling and jokes!! Life now is too short to take such risks!
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
How about you get her a decent place to live first? Priorities
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by dheaven: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
At least she bought it brand new not tokumbo. She tried.
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Did her mother ask were she got the money for the car? I doubt it.

My mother would have asked.
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Chuksmonika(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
parents are so precious,never joke with them
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Akalia(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
This one wants to show off, last year I bought 2018 Acura MDX for my wife for putting to bed a bouncing baby boy and I didn't make it a public property. Anyway good looking out to her mum.
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good of her.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Alexrayz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
angry ist of all how many men did you sleep with to buy this car? angry secondly why do think your mom needs this big car angry Nigerian women learn to ask people what they want and not want you want for them angry

Check my signature I want to buy an Adsense

It really surprising that u always think for a lady to be successful she must a prostitute wen u see ur mom ur sister wife or even ur own girl child do this also come to ur mind that she must be a prostitute for she to be successful the idea that cause she not related to u or a friend u can imagine such degrading thought speak alot of u .. a lady is not weak she is strong with determination and hard work she can be great pls before u act just remember of ur self ur female love one ask ur self will I be comfortable if they are passing through this kind of remark

1 Like

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
..I want money

Locate Bobrisky asap for further instructions on how to go about it.
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by UrVillagePpl: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
..I want money

jigolo also an option,,..

some hot hot sugar mummies at abj ,, go and try ur luck
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by savageboss77(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
beamtopola:
Olosho work done pay. Mana enjoy..
na u dey service her abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by ACE1010: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Honestly I appreciate her kind gesture but I think her mum doesn't need a car. I would have prefer a comfortable house for her..... anyway, it's non of my fucking business..

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by maisauki: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
May God bless evribodi's husle
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
God bless her cool

1 Like

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Dreyl(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by ACE1010: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Knox123:

Werey....

Yeye dey worry you abi ??.grin grin
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Mizwisdom(f): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sweet mother smiley
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by TourismMan(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
..I want money

grin
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by barrydee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
angry ist of all how many men did you sleep with to buy this car? angry secondly why do think your mom needs this big car angry Nigerian women learn to ask people what they want and not want you want for them angry

Check my signature I want to buy an Adsense

First of all, it's not every successful lady that slept her way to the top. Some are really hardworking with genuine hustle.

2ndly, It's called a Surprise Gift because you don't have to ask the receiver what you intend getting for him/her.

3rdly, Don't just buy only Adsense. Please by REALsense because you need some.

1 Like

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by crowniran(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
it was not god that bought the SUV for her,god cannot bless anybody because he doesnt exist

one pathetic thing about most athetist is that you guys spend most time of ur day arguing about the existence of God. why don't you indulge ursef in other arguments. it's pathetic!
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by CosmicPhoenix: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
tell that to your pathetic god who was killed with nails

crowniran:

one pathetic thing about most athetist is that you guys spend most time of ur day arguing about the existence of God. why don't you indulge ursef in other arguments. it's pathetic!
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Adewalefae(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
missimelda01:

angry
OMG babe are you in Lagos?
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by mark2sunny(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Do you exist?
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by DwayneChuks(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
I tap into this blessings
I will surprise my mum this year and beyond

Amen�
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by ChijyWills(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
*Good evening fam I have Perfumes for sale at affordable prices if you are interested DM me so I send you the pictures*
Chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347084029641

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years / Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.