Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday (43585 Views)

Phyno Gifts His Manager Lexus SUV On His Wedding Day: Video / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) / Chidinma Builds A House To Celebrate Her Mother's 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by crowniran(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
tell that to your pathetic god who was killed with nails

30yrs later, you must still be arguing online and your community about the existence of God. Do something with your life, you don't need to be foolish about ur religious view. You are an Atheist, good, move on with ur life.
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by CosmicPhoenix: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
not as foolish as waiting for a fictional character to lead you to some imaginary place

crowniran:

30yrs later, you must still be arguing online and your community about the existence of God. Do something with your life, you don't need to be foolish about ur religious view. You are an Atheist, good, move on with ur life.
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by crowniran(m): 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
not as foolish as waiting for a fictional character to lead you to some imaginary place

ok boss. life must have really dealt with you
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by privaldo: 12:48am On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
angry ist of all how many men did you sleep with to buy this car? angry secondly why do think your mom needs this big car angry Nigerian women learn to ask people what they want and not want you want for them angry

Check my signature I want to buy an Adsense
Try to read before commenting, is not a must to comment or are you given an award for being foolish

*sighs
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by privaldo: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
The mother prayers will be like "God will bless your pussy, may it never enlongate, your customers will keep enjoying your service to them" but on a serious note, she has done well even if we don't know the source of her money, many girls who have the money to do this for their parent will rather spend it on clothes, bag, footwear's and make up, may God bless her for remembering her mother

Try reading sometimes, it is really necessary for foolish people like you, the OP clearly called her a TV personality and an OAP but your block head has refused to see that. Please do get some sense before commenting next time,

*sighs
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by privaldo: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2019
ACE1010:
Honestly I appreciate her kind gesture but I think her mum doesn't need a car. I would have prefer a comfortable house for her..... anyway, it's non of my fucking business..

Do you know if the mother has a house already, please mind your business smh
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by magicminister: 2:42am On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
angry ist of all how many men did you sleep with to buy this car? angry secondly why do think your mom needs this big car angry Nigerian women learn to ask people what they want and not want you want for them angry

Check my signature I want to buy an Adsense

Regardless of how she got the money, that woman is better than most people I’ve come across especially the so called yahoo boys that can spend 100m in the club while their biological mother still lives in a face to face cubicle. Abi is it those ones that’d drive a rolls Royce to see their mother that still lives in the ghetto. It is well!!
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by engray: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2019
This is a USA fairly used white Toyota Corolla sport 2010 model with black clean fabric interiors. Transmission is automatic and fuel consumption is highly economical. Fuel type is petrol

with Alloy wheels. Body style: Sedan 4D sports, Engine type: 1.8L 4, Drive: front wheel drive, Cylinders: 4, Transmission: Automatic,CD player/Radio/aux port

Spare tyre present
Contact 08066114472

Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by ACE1010: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2019
privaldo:

Do you know if the mother has a house already, please mind your business smh

It's like you didn't read my comment ?angry
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by banio: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
can I Change this long thing under me to hole
..I want money

Money is the easiest achievement in life.
Just look around you, so much wealth. Key into one or more businesses and thank me later.
Re: Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday by Happydave(f): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
To all those working their ass genuinely to make it in dis life,may God crown ur effort with speedy success.U will do double dis to ur mom and love ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Acquires A Toyota Land Cruiser (Video) / BBNaija's Tacha Shares Throwback Photos As She Recalls Her Struggling Days / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.